Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ITV This Morning: Eamonn Holmes stunned as guests reveals plan to have BABY with a gh
07-10-2018, 05:58 PM
ITV This Morning: Eamonn Holmes stunned as guests reveals plan to have BABY with a gh
ITV THIS MORNING viewers saw hosts Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes joined by Amethyst, a lady who has been romantically involved with a ghost for six months. The pair were taken aback when she revealed their future plans.

On today's edition of This Morning, Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford were joined by Amethyst Realm, who has been dating a ghost.

Amethyst, a medium and spiritual guidance counsellor, left the pair stunned when she revealed she hopes to marry the ghost and have children.

Keen to find out more, Eamonn probed: “You feel that you’re going to connect to such degree, that you will have a spiritual or physical baby?”

“I hope so, well, I would hope physical,” Amethyst explained. “So, I’ve been looking into phantom pregnancies, and I believe that a phantom pregnancy is a real pregnancy but you have a phantom inside you rather than a human baby. "

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-rad...ship-video
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  michelle knight on This Morning ilovemichelle 0 1,878 01-05-2011 05:04 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle