Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Working on ATA what's it like?
09-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Working on ATA what's it like?
Hi.
What's it like to work on ATA?
I have worked on livelines and PS before but have recently applied for ATA.
Can anyone tell me? Any replies much appreciated.
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Working on ATA what's it like?
(09-10-2018 09:10 PM)Gwendolyn73 Wrote:  Hi.
Thanks

I'm pretty disappointed that ATA take notes, however ATA is a little more modern with the better feature of "Queue Me", than PS. I tried getting through to 2 readers recently on PS *Moira and Estelle* and it said that they were unavailable, yet they were clearly available for calls. The same happened when I tried to speak to Psychic7.. Best of luck with your application.
11-10-2018, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 03:45 PM by Mitzi.)
(09-10-2018 09:10 PM)Gwendolyn73 Wrote:  Hi.
Thanks

I have worked on ATA. The management are very nice on there it's well paid only snag is you don't get the high volume of call as you would on PS or Livelines. (I've never worked for Livelines but a friend said it is busy but really shitty rude management.) It has a lot of cool features such as standby whilst waiting for a call. I know nothing about notes being held on there. I certainly had no access to any when I worked on there.
From a customers angle, the caller can reserve a reader, from my own personal experience I have found the readers on there are of a better standard than PS and Livelines, (I shouldn't really say this as I have friends who work on PSSmile You do get the few who are crap but you will find readers such as Julie, Hamilton, Michael Ryan, Destiny Doctor, Rosemarie and more who you won't find on PS or Livelines. I think the reason for better readers is because they are better paid and not doing rushed back to back calls as you have probably experienced on PS and Livelines. Also, the reader has to use their own picture, no pictures of models, angels, fairies or unicorns are permitted.
Hope this has helped. Best of luck with your application.
11-10-2018, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 07:10 PM by Virgo1.)
I personally wouldn't say that ATA readers are much better at all. Some are good, but then you get the rare good ones on PS. Other readers have said on here that notes were kept on ATA.. Michael Ryan we since found out on the other thread that he gives us all the same scripted info and he was very unprofessional with me. He's a sketchy reader for sure and Rosemarie is negative to everyone it seems, (whether it's career or love) a bit like everyone says about Leanne. She's a default negative reader who is always depressing and she predicted a wedding proposal that never happened. Julie tells everyone that they're going to settle down and have a family and travel with a POI, and a wedding. The only reader I can agree with is Hamilton who validates well and seems honest (but that could be his abruptness) never had any predictions through though for any areas in my life, and never tried DD.
11-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Gwendolyn just an idea, but have you ever thought of making your own website like Sandie has ? You get a better reputation as a reader I've found if you're private, all of the phone line readings whenever I speak to customers or read reviews, they seem to find readers with personal websites better and more reputable. I've personally had the best readings from personal readers from their sites with deep good validations and more ethical standards.
12-10-2018, 04:52 AM
Looking at ATA's turnover of readers I wouldn't think it's anything exceptional working on there. Virgo 1 is right, the readers on there aren't anything special with the exception of Hamilton and Griffin. Admittedly a lot of the PS readers leave little to be desired but I think the standards much of the same in all the sites. A couple of readers had exposed a notes system, think it was M*L!

A website is a good idea but bear in mind there's an awful lot of readers going down that road now. You really do need to be genuinely good to succeed. Charles and Gaby V opened their own sites so they must be busy. However, there's an awful lot who have their own sites like ATA's Destiny Doctor and Rosemarie and PS's Andrea and Rudi who have their own and are logged on sites. So if they were doing that great they wouldn't be bothered by those companies.
12-10-2018, 05:34 AM
(12-10-2018 04:52 AM)pasha Wrote:  Looking at ATA's turnover of readers I wouldn't think it's anything exceptional working on there. Virgo 1 is right, the readers on there aren't anything special with the exception of Hamilton and Griffin. Admittedly a lot of the PS readers leave little to be desired but I think the standards much of the same in all the sites. A couple of readers had exposed a notes system, think it was M*L!

A website is a good idea but bear in mind there's an awful lot of readers going down that road now. You really do need to be genuinely good to succeed. Charles and Gaby V opened their own sites so they must be busy. However, there's an awful lot who have their own sites like ATA's Destiny Doctor and Rosemarie and PS's Andrea and Rudi who have their own and are logged on sites. So if they were doing that great they wouldn't be bothered by those companies.

That's a good point. These "good" readers with their own sites are constantly on psychic lines, if they were so goo, they'd be constantly busy like well known readers. With the notes, Martino and that user (who we all know cannot be trusted Wink) posted about them on here aswell as some anon readers, but I complained to ATA as I thought it highly unfair, and of course - they only denied it!
12-10-2018, 05:47 AM
(12-10-2018 05:34 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 04:52 AM)pasha Wrote:  Looking at ATA's turnover of readers I wouldn't think it's anything exceptional working on there. Virgo 1 is right, the readers on there aren't anything special with the exception of Hamilton and Griffin. Admittedly a lot of the PS readers leave little to be desired but I think the standards much of the same in all the sites. A couple of readers had exposed a notes system, think it was M*L!

That's a good point. These "good" readers with their own sites are constantly on psychic lines, if they were so goo, they'd be constantly busy like well known readers. With the notes, Martino and that user (who we all know cannot be trusted Wink) posted about them on here aswell as some anon readers, but I complained to ATA as I thought it highly unfair, and of course - they only denied it!

Yes, I remember it was Martino who revealed the notes. I trust him too. M*L I would take with a pinch of saltTongue
12-10-2018, 06:09 AM
(12-10-2018 05:47 AM)pasha Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 05:34 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Yes, I remember it was Martino who revealed the notes. I trust him too. M*L I would take with a pinch of saltTongue

Completely agree! Lmao Big Grin
12-10-2018, 12:32 PM
Lorna Max & Matthew J (Jones) have there own websites to & they are always logged on ps.