Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are most people taking readings too far???
14-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Are most people taking readings too far???
I've not been on here for a few months but surprised to see that so many people have not moved on.
The way I see psychics is they are for a bit of fun and entertainment. It's unhealthy to live your life by them, this is not the way psychics are meant to be. Despite being a clairvoyant/psychometrist myself I still like the occasional readings but I take things with a pinch of salt at the same time. From my own experience when I worked on the phones I found that most people wanted to be told what they want to hear. They may say they want you to be blunt but they don't really. I've lost count of the number of times callers have put the phone down on me because I have said Mr X is unlikely to return on what I'm picking up, I don't ever give opinions either, I give what I see and sometimes Mr X does make a return even if it's just for a limited period.
I come from the old school. The problem with phone readers is that practically all read by cards. No disrespect, but reading from cards does not make anyone psychic. Tarot cards are so popular now so much so that they've become mainstream. I visited a psychic fair in my area in the summer and was appalled to see all the clairvoyants with their stalls were doing card readings. Psychic Fairs never used to be like that. What's happened to the palmists, crystal ball readers and the psychometrists? Admittedly some clairvoyants tap into cards just as a tool but it doesn't necessarily need to be tarot cards you can use any cards with nice pictures on.
Face to face readers is better that's if you get a good one. Go for a reader that doesn't rely upon cards. There are so many bad ones about too. For me, one of the best clairvoyants is Gipsy Acora based in Plymouth. He doesn't do phone readings guys, but gives you what he picks up and believe me he has picked up on future events. He is not for the faint-hearted either because he will give you negative news as well as positive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Are most people taking readings too far???
I'm sorry but I'm so tired of whingebag readers coming onto this customer review forum saying we don't like what we heard. It's not always the case of that.

1) I've called top readers before who were confident in their predictions, I called them back at a later date to ask what's happening.. If the prediction is coming in at a later date or won't be happening, and ask them TO BE HONEST. They sometimes remember me, and rarely admit that they got it wrong, or that the prediction has changed. Around 1% do. That's how people get addicted, because they will go back to a reader who's well known and this reader won't like to go against what they said the last time and so they extend and extend timescales. (ie Charles).

2) I've been given some negative news, but told that things would happen/unfold in a certain way. It didn't happen in the way that they saw it at all. So just because a reader's honest - it doesn't mean that they're absolute and the sun shines out of their backside.

3) As I said, I've had readers begin the call cockily stating how accurate they are, they're rarely wrong and know how good they are. Yet when I put them straight that a prediction hasn't come to pass, they don't like that and defensively mention free will, or "it'll happen at a later date" (extends timescale). A couple of readers have promised me THEIR JOB on their predictions. That they'll quit the lines and all psychic work if it doesn't happen.. (The preds didn't come to pass, they didn't quit their jobs).

4) Don't forget that readers use this forum under usernames, so they get to see that woman who's been posting about her ex husband who left her 10 years ago for another woman, or the woman who's been on a few dates but the guy's stopped returning her texts suddenly.. It's common sense to give someone bad news and that's not from a gift, it's something anyone could do. Few readers can genuinely validate fairly without bringing judgement into a reading and give an honest reading. I believe that there's a fine line between honesty and common sense based on a reader's own opinion. Most cross the latter.

Very rarely can readers accept critism, can accept that info is genuinely wrong, or that their prediction hasn't come to pass, or whatever else. Quite a few readers are very arrogant and unethical with the way they behave over the phone or go about themselves on these forums.

There are some genuine readers too who are honest but don't use opinion, and look for your best interests. I don't want to bash all readers because that's unfair. I've had some decent readings.. They can validate well, but hardly any can predict.

I know that us customers also can be a pain, and some customers can also stalk and harass readers because they told them something that they didn't want to hear. Everyone on both sides have their faults and I've been told by readers that most of the time, a customer calls back to apologise and says along the lines of "sorry I couldn't take what you said, I didn't like what you had to tell me".
14-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Then WTF are you still having readings Virgo1? You keep on and on about opinions I have said many give opinions but there are some good ones too. First of all, at the end of last year, you put a big heading out about Evelyn Lee that nobody here had ever heard of. And Woe betides anyone who slated her. Then a little while later you put a big splash about how crap she was and were really getting quite personal. Yet, because of your earlier patronage of her other vulnerable people on here spent money on her. You could have just left an original post saying she seemed very good but no, you made a huge splash about her then went completely the other way.
Nest it was Charles -- Who incidentally I've always liked. A massive huge hype which I think must have knocked Charles for sixes. Again you could have sent a normal post in saying how good you found him but no. It was a huge banner and what's more, you attacked a lot of members on this forum who disagreed with you. Then you humiliated him making a big splash about how crap he was. Also you must have damaged his business by what you did. Nice person, ain't you?
No reader will be any good for you. You are only saying that free will exists because your ex hasn't come back, so you will continue spending your money on readers. Your opinion is this: [Image: 8XjBHSsI.jpeg]
14-10-2018, 03:23 PM
(14-10-2018 03:18 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Then WTF are you still having readings Virgo1? You keep on and on about opinions I have said many give opinions but there are some good ones too. First of all, at the end of last year, you put a big heading out about Evelyn Lee that nobody here had ever heard of. And Woe betides anyone who slated her. Then a little while later you put a big splash about how crap she was and were really getting quite personal. Yet, because of your earlier patronage of her other vulnerable people on here spent money on her. You could have just left an original post saying she seemed very good but no, you made a huge splash about her then went completely the other way.
Nest it was Charles -- Who incidentally I've always liked. A massive huge hype which I think must have knocked Charles for sixes. Again you could have sent a normal post in saying how good you found him but no. It was a huge banner and what's more, you attacked a lot of members on this forum who disagreed with you. Then you humiliated him making a big splash about how crap he was. Also you must have damaged his business by what you did. Nice person, ain't you?
No reader will be any good for you. You are only saying that free will exists because your ex hasn't come back, so you will continue spending your money on readers. Your opinion is this: [Image: 8XjBHSsI.jpeg]

You don't know what I'm having readings on. That's none of your business. You come onto the forum and write the same crap constantly about Michelle Knight and customers not liking what they want to hear. Don't like it? Don't be a reader, then!

You clearly can't take critism from a customer and are a narcissistic energy. Evelyn Lee you clearly are in cahoots with and she gets info from M*L who stalks this forum constantly bringing in vulnerable customers because she has no clientele of her own. She has even been banned on the other forum. Others on here have contacted me sick of being advised to have readings with the amazing Evelyn.. Charles yes I thought he was good until he told everyone the same scripted lines. That isn't my fault that I didn't know he was telling us all the same answers. You're literally bringing up old issues and recycling them, you're not answering my questions or points I have put to you so you're not very original. You are a very arrogant reader and I'm sure another who isn't gifted and can't handle the truth of that. Stop advertising yourself and MK and f off.
14-10-2018, 03:50 PM
(14-10-2018 03:23 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(14-10-2018 03:18 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Then WTF are you still having readings Virgo1? You keep on and on about opinions I have said many give opinions but there are some good ones too. First of all, at the end of last year, you put a big heading out about Evelyn Lee that nobody here had ever heard of. And Woe betides anyone who slated her. Then a little while later you put a big splash about how crap she was and were really getting quite personal. Yet, because of your earlier patronage of her other vulnerable people on here spent money on her. You could have just left an original post saying she seemed very good but no, you made a huge splash about her then went completely the other way.

You don't know what I'm having readings on. That's none of your business. You come onto the forum and write the same crap constantly about Michelle Knight and customers not liking what they want to hear. Don't like it? Don't be a reader, then!

You clearly can't take critism from a customer and are a narcissistic energy. Evelyn Lee you clearly are in cahoots with and she gets info from M*L who stalks this forum constantly bringing in vulnerable customers because she has no clientele of her own. She has even been banned on the other forum. Others on here have contacted me sick of being advised to have readings with the amazing Evelyn.. Charles yes I thought he was good until he told everyone the same scripted lines. That isn't my fault that I didn't know he was telling us all the same answers. You're literally bringing up old issues and recycling them, you're not answering my questions or points I have put to you so you're not very original. You are a very arrogant reader and I'm sure another who isn't gifted and can't handle the truth of that. Stop advertising yourself and MK and f off.

You don't even know the meaning of the word narcissistic? I bring up old issues because you started on me. There was no need to be rude and aggressive. you have no right to bully people on this forum and you've bullied mostly non-psychics, just people who have had a different opinion to you. Fed up with your whining and whinge .. whinge .. whinge..
14-10-2018, 04:00 PM
(14-10-2018 03:50 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  

You don't even know the meaning of the word narcissistic? I bring up old issues because you started on me. There was no need to be rude and aggressive. you have no right to bully people on this forum and you've bullied mostly non-psychics, just people who have had a different opinion to you. Fed up with your whining and whinge .. whinge .. whinge..

Trust me I know what the word is. Someone who's insecure deep down and can't handle any form of criticism along with other things..

You don't allow people to have a negative opinion of a reader, and get very defensive of readers you like. Charles, David, Will and Hazel, most from Michelle Knight (funny, that!). This is a CUSTOMER REVIEW forum, not for readers! I do like a few readers actually, ones who are very honest and I had general readings with to see what's coming up for me. I like Leanne Halyburton who I know is very good for me personally and we all know is honest.

Charles and Evelyn I have my reasons to dislike them, that's already been discussed and everytime I fall out with someone they bring it up which is very petty to me. I'm not going to keep bringing it up as I made my point and contacted Eve and Charles personally on here. There's lots more to it that I and another personal user on here knows but I'll leave it at that.

The reason why I "bullied you" is because you bullied my right to opinion of 3 of your friends on MK.. You said that I couldn't handle the truth when that wasn't the case at all. Let me have my say and don't silence me, and I'll leave you to have your say on readers.
14-10-2018, 04:14 PM
(14-10-2018 04:00 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Trust me I know what the word is. Someone who's insecure deep down and can't handle any form of criticism along with other things..

You don't allow people to have a negative opinion of a reader, and get very defensive of readers you like. Charles, David, Will and Hazel, most from Michelle Knight (funny, that!). This is a CUSTOMER REVIEW forum, not for readers! I do like a few readers actually, ones who are very honest and I had general readings with to see what's coming up for me. I like Leanne Halyburton who I know is very good for me personally and we all know is honest.

Charles and Evelyn I have my reasons to dislike them, that's already been discussed and everytime I fall out with someone they bring it up which is very petty to me. I'm not going to keep bringing it up as I made my point and contacted Eve and Charles personally on here. There's lots more to it that I and another personal user on here knows but I'll leave it at that.

The reason why I "bullied you" is because you bullied my right to opinion of 3 of your friends on MK.. You said that I couldn't handle the truth when that wasn't the case at all. Let me have my say and don't silence me, and I'll leave you to have your say on readers.

It's getting rather silly this. Anyone that can read this can see my thread was about people, in general, having too many readings, not just you but most of the others too. It's you that has manipulated this and twisted it round to put the blame on me. You bullied me. Because most members are scared of you they don't fight back so you are used to getting your own way. You don't bully me, hun. If you dislike readers that's your problem and you need to deal with that. I'm fed up with you monopolising everyone's say. Leave you to it hun, I'm done with on here..
14-10-2018, 04:17 PM
(14-10-2018 04:14 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(14-10-2018 04:00 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

It's getting rather silly this. Anyone that can read this can see my thread was about people, in general, having too many readings, not just you but most of the others too. It's you that has manipulated this and twisted it round to put the blame on me. You bullied me. Because most members are scared of you they don't fight back so you are used to getting your own way. You don't bully me, hun. If you dislike readers that's your problem and you need to deal with that. I'm fed up with you monopolising everyone's say. Leave you to it hun, I'm done with on here..

Actually, I'll say the real reason why I argue alot on here. The truth is, I argue with people because I get lots of inboxes from people saying that they don't like to post because they get intimidating readers under false users like you did with me about David. I won't be intimidated and won't allow readers to trash all over this forum, it's not supposed to be for that purpose. You can try to intimidate me but it won't work "hun". Enjoy your Sunday evening.
14-10-2018, 11:57 PM
personally I believe it can go too far, but why do they sell a fairytale .. I mean the readers who aren’t psychic and have no ability .. it’s cruel

It keeps people coming back for hope that isn’t there
15-10-2018, 12:00 AM
As a relatively new customer of psychic phone lines I'd like to share my view.
I agree some would see psychics being used for fun and entertainment, though I think it is generally understood that this industry largely relies on custom from people who are genuinely in despair or in need of direction with problematic issues despite the disclaimer. So yes of course there would be people that use it for fun and entertainment, but this would be the minority given the expense to use the service and I would suspect they would be one time callers.
I have also tried many callers and I too have hung up on the majority of them. I get tired of hearing the standard cliche, 'because it's not what you wanted to hear'. Yes I get there are callers that do this for that reason, but speaking for myself and I'm sure on behalf of other callers this is not the reason. Similarly, I've hung up many a time when the reading is going positively. Most regular users know there are authentic readers amongst the false, albeit few and far between, therefore it becomes a process of elimination to weed out the false ones which is why I hang up so often. I have my own guidelines as to what constitutes a 'red flag' of a false reader and will sometimes hang up after only 1 minute... sometimes it will pass 10 minutes before something completely off is said positive or negative.
So my experience thus far is to not rely heavily on predictions... for reasons I understand this is extremely hard to do from a psychics' perspective. What I tend to do now is look for validations of the present and draw from that an equipped understanding of which direction/action to take accordingly. In my search for an authentic reader I have learnt to differentiate the readers that pick up nuances in a person's character, personality, their unique vernacular together with a definitive description of the current circumstance, from the Barnum statements... this is my validation.
It also frustrates me when a reader's profile states psychic, clairvoyant or whatever only to find they are card readers... deliberately misleading. I agree card reading is not psychic and subject to varying interpretations dependant on the reader's subjectiveness. The moment a reader announces, "I'm shuffling the cards tell me when to stop", is the moment I hang up. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meet the Minnesota medium who teaches people Mediums Now 0 90 20-10-2019 06:55 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Some people think astrology is a science – here's why Mediums Now 0 298 13-10-2019 07:36 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  App-based psychics may be the only people who are doing well in the gig economy mecheeta 0 231 26-07-2019 05:50 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Can 790 People Be Wrong About Most Haunted Been FAKE? mecheeta 0 675 01-04-2018 09:15 AM
  What happens when you die? 6 people mecheeta 0 702 03-02-2018 06:40 PM
  Have people given up hope rachel 1151 20 3,679 07-05-2016 10:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Vogue why do people become addicted to psychics dormammu 3 1,258 13-03-2016 01:11 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Why do psychics not help people? Jasmine Chin 102 12,580 10-02-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: chrys
  Can psychics mix people up? Purple shimmer 12 4,433 29-09-2015 10:45 AM
Last Post: chrys
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 1,671 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl