Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do our situations seem to go round, and round and back again??!!
22-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Rainbow Why do our situations seem to go round, and round and back again??!!
Hi ll, I am starting a new thread as I think we have exausted some others. I would like to know yes, why do we get different answers from different psychics, but also there seems to be a period of similar answers from different psychics to different texters, then its ALL CHANGE!!!!!! And we seem to be back where we started. Do the studio psychics work to a scheduled time table for changing their answers?
I have stopped sending texts to the show but my friend sent one in to Hazel last night on my behalf, she just wanted to see what I was on about. Hazel's topic was about feeling trapped etc. So the text read that "I felt trapped and confused as should have been with JC by now but still no word from him, is he coming forward if so when" Her answer was that he had barriers up with a lot of problems to deal with and it will take some time, it has nothing to do with me it is what is around him.And for me to continue giving him the support. I would accept that if I hadn't heard it last year, the year before and the year before that!!!! And that so many other texters get the same answer, we aren't really clones are we???? What happened to the marshmallows toasting by the big open fire over Christmas that was predicted so precisely and with great excitement. And what happened to things being heated up by my birthday last November. Six years ago CHristian M said 100% I would be with JC by that christmas. I am still waiting!!!! Mind you I have stopped putting my life on hold now, but do you see what I mean???

Off you go now that I have started, good luck!!!!

HeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: Why do our situations seem to go round, and round and back again??!!
Hi Silverowl, I have found that happening to me sometimes too that I have been told things are happening between me and ex and they never happen. I then had a period where I was told ex was happy in his marriage and to move on and then after a while when I text out of curiosity to find out if anything had changed with ex, I was told he still had feelings for me and that things would happen between us! Sound familiar? I don't know the definitive answer as to why the answers keep going round in a circle, it could be to do with "freewill" that they keep telling us about or the fact that spirit have no sense of time so your marshmallow toasting over Christmas may be Christmas in a couple of years!
The fact that you are getting on with your life and not waiting will probably help too. I was texting constantly too but now have stopped as had a fantastic reading from The Circle which I wrote down, and I know now that this situation will take 6 to 8 months to resolve, also waiting to see if the prediction about my University place will come true (been told will hear in 4-6 weeks). I may get another reading in another month or two from that same psychic just to find out how things are progressing but have decided that I don't need to carry on texting about the same thing to Psychic TV.
Sorry if this doesn't answer your question but hopefully someone can enlighten both of us! Smile
25-01-2011, 01:14 AM
(22-01-2011 01:03 PM)silverowl Wrote:  Hi ll, I am starting a new thread as I think we have exausted some others. I would like to know yes, why do we get different answers from different psychics, but also there seems to be a period of similar answers from different psychics to different texters, then its ALL CHANGE!!!!!! And we seem to be back where we started. Do the studio psychics work to a scheduled time table for changing their answers?
I have stopped sending texts to the show but my friend sent one in to Hazel last night on my behalf, she just wanted to see what I was on about. Hazel's topic was about feeling trapped etc. So the text read that "I felt trapped and confused as should have been with JC by now but still no word from him, is he coming forward if so when" Her answer was that he had barriers up with a lot of problems to deal with and it will take some time, it has nothing to do with me it is what is around him.And for me to continue giving him the support. I would accept that if I hadn't heard it last year, the year before and the year before that!!!! And that so many other texters get the same answer, we aren't really clones are we???? What happened to the marshmallows toasting by the big open fire over Christmas that was predicted so precisely and with great excitement. And what happened to things being heated up by my birthday last November. Six years ago CHristian M said 100% I would be with JC by that christmas. I am still waiting!!!! Mind you I have stopped putting my life on hold now, but do you see what I mean???

Off you go now that I have started, good luck!!!!

Hi SilverOwl,

In your readings, have you ever had one reading where the Psychic, despite the shift in timings etc, has always assured you that the outcome will be you + JC would be together and never waivered? Even though time frames have been fluctuating with the others?

Also deppending on the reader that you select, depending on their strength, they may pic up on the feelings of somone, which at the time they read the person, in your case JC- they feel that a move forward will be a possibility. Yet they dont see this clairvoyantly?? Will this have any effect?

xx
25-01-2011, 01:18 AM
(25-01-2011 12:02 AM)TaurusGal Wrote:  Hi Silverowl, I have found that happening to me sometimes too that I have been told things are happening between me and ex and they never happen. I then had a period where I was told ex was happy in his marriage and to move on and then after a while when I text out of curiosity to find out if anything had changed with ex, I was told he still had feelings for me and that things would happen between us! Sound familiar? I don't know the definitive answer as to why the answers keep going round in a circle, it could be to do with "freewill" that they keep telling us about or the fact that spirit have no sense of time so your marshmallow toasting over Christmas may be Christmas in a couple of years!
The fact that you are getting on with your life and not waiting will probably help too. I was texting constantly too but now have stopped as had a fantastic reading from The Circle which I wrote down, and I know now that this situation will take 6 to 8 months to resolve, also waiting to see if the prediction about my University place will come true (been told will hear in 4-6 weeks). I may get another reading in another month or two from that same psychic just to find out how things are progressing but have decided that I don't need to carry on texting about the same thing to Psychic TV.
Sorry if this doesn't answer your question but hopefully someone can enlighten both of us! Smile

I feel for you with an ex, with somone else. Not only do you need to consider their free will, but you have the actions and intentions of that third party involved in this, also adding to the stress.

I hope that your new reading, finally gives you the answers Smile
29-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks Eridanus, things are going positively so far, will keep you all posted if the predictions come true.
29-01-2011, 04:08 PM
I am new to this site and forums in general. I have been reading the threads and really love the candidness of the users.
I hope in posting this reply I do not offend anyone.

Here's my problem and I hope someone can help clarify this to me.

If you have a reading and are told that you're going to reunite with a long lost love for example, but it doesn't happen isn't it a bit of a cop out to say that it's down to freewill.

When do we decide that a reading is just wrong or not down to something flimsy as freewill?
29-01-2011, 07:23 PM
(29-01-2011 12:08 AM)TaurusGal Wrote:  Thanks Eridanus, things are going positively so far, will keep you all posted if the predictions come true.

Thats good to know Smile
29-01-2011, 07:39 PM
(29-01-2011 02:22 PM)Muffins Wrote:  I don't know if this will help. I don't know how to say it constructively either without going into the detail.

I was given a prediction before Christmas. I slightly dismissed it because I knew I could not allow it to happen and felt it was more of a piece of advice rather than anything. After Christmas the same prediction occured twice again. This concerned me for various reasons, and I set about working out how to avoid it, and have a plan in mind. I think this is where either a psychic reading can help or how free will shows that things don't happen or are delayed, simply because of free will. The prediction was said to be imminent.

I had a reading last night and things have already changed. I have been placed somewhere next year, and because of that, I know the original prediction will not occur this year as previously advised. So my plan of action should work - I hope so anyway. There is the crazy chance of course, that the prediction I can only place next as to happen next year, actually happens in the next couple of months, which seems really unlikely becuase I don't have any plans to do it now. They do say spirit have no concept of time... Gosh, this sounds all so confusing, doesnt it!! Smile

We do have free will though, and the other parties which can influence the prediction have their own free will which will affect things. As everything is connected in some shape or form, we have the further complication of free will influences of those around the party we are asking about etc.. There is a lot to be considered so all we can do is believe in what we want and know that it will arrive at the right time for both us, and those others involved too Smile

Hi,
I think I get what you are saying. Hazel Lee said something, along the lines of if something it meant to happen it will, but if one party involved avoids part of the process (for whatever reason) then to get to the place you are wanting to be at, if its destiny it will all come around for you again and again until the other party involved learns a lesson/breaks through a block etc...

xx
Again, not the best way of describing things.
29-01-2011, 07:55 PM
(29-01-2011 04:08 PM)Domino Wrote:  I am new to this site and forums in general. I have been reading the threads and really love the candidness of the users.
I hope in posting this reply I do not offend anyone.

Here's my problem and I hope someone can help clarify this to me.

If you have a reading and are told that you're going to reunite with a long lost love for example, but it doesn't happen isn't it a bit of a cop out to say that it's down to freewill.

When do we decide that a reading is just wrong or not down to something flimsy as freewill?

Hello,

Its a question that we all ask, you often see on the TV when people text back into the show to say that XX came back on the day predicted etc and now life couldnt be better...then you sit and wonder why it isnt happening to you. So it appears that it does work out for some people.

I think if you find a psychic that resonates with you and also their validations are spot on for your life of situation then maybe they will be able to guide you within a situation.

Sometimes with relationship issues, its predicted that people will get back togther and this may well be the case, but the timings are off for a multitude of reasons.

If you also give up and find someone new, then the prediction in your head is wrong, its also your free will that has changed matters, but if you had waited just a little bit longer then XX may have returned.

Its catch 22, but I think your will and intent also has something to do with things as well.
03-02-2011, 03:18 PM
(29-01-2011 09:33 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Eridanus, yes what you have quoted from Hazel is correct, or, it is what I am trying to get across. By knowing X lay ahead, and the situation for it to materialise is not perfect, I have set about to change the outcome. Basically I am doing something to prvent the prediction, something I would not have done, if I had not known. Now it should not materialise given that I have been "put" in another situation in the next year Smile But yes, it will come around again for me!!

Also what you said about will and intent to Domino is true, I believe. In my opinion, everyone goes through break ups, and everyone in general has a few upsetting days/weeks afterwards, but thereafter usually move on. If someone knows for certain that the X is important to them, they will go to other measures in other to see if their thinking is correct e.g. psychic readings. If they remain true to their feelings and the intent and wish is to have that person back, if that connection does exist, it will happen. However the timing of this, will only materialise at the right time for both parties. You do need a psychic who you resonate with, trust and their validations make sense to you. We all dont share the same views on who is the best psychic, simply because we all have different relationships with them. I have been lucky, as said before, I found my two and so far, I have had my predictions materialise within timeframes. However with other psychics, the timeframes had previously not happened. You just need to find the right psychic for you Smile

Yay I explained something without confusing you...I can go and have a lie down now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gone round the houses Buttons and Bows 6 1,214 15-04-2012 09:15 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  The readings merry go round yourexiscomingbackhonest 0 575 15-02-2012 07:14 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest