Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
eleanor 4555 black and white pic. pretty face.
15-10-2018, 01:01 PM
eleanor 4555 black and white pic. pretty face.
im confused with all the feedback on the eleanor. so i thought i would start a thread up clearly stating which one. then we know which one to use and which on is blah.

the one im talking about and think people are saying wicked things about is the lady who used to be on PS and Psychic future. she then went missing for ages and was on Ata she isnt now on ask the answer and is now on Ps 4555 and as i said black and white pic of just a pretty face. fair hair.

my experience years ago was that she was spot on with dates.

not sure about the rest. but sometimes thats all we need lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: eleanor 4555 black and white pic. pretty face.
(15-10-2018 01:01 PM)willsee Wrote:  im confused with all the feedback on the eleanor. so i thought i would start a thread up clearly stating which one. then we know which one to use and which on is blah.

the one im talking about and think people are saying wicked things about is the lady who used to be on PS and Psychic future. she then went missing for ages and was on Ata she isnt now on ask the answer and is now on Ps 4555 and as i said black and white pic of just a pretty face. fair hair.

my experience years ago was that she was spot on with dates.

not sure about the rest. but sometimes thats all we need lol.

Eleanor, Yes. the thread below is about the Eleanor now with the black and white pic, young pretty face. There was another Eleanor who had her arms folded and was sacked from PS. It's not that Eleanor.
16-10-2018, 03:08 PM
It's nice to see Eleanor reading on ps. I have read with her on ata before over a year ago,

Eleanor is not only a lovely lady to speak to but she is amazingly accurate, precise, insightful and just on the ball as she describes my situation with my ex.

On the two occasions I have spoken to her she has totally impressed me with her fluid readings and the amount of detail (without prior information) she is able to offer.

She gave me some good news which I have every faith will come in.
22-10-2018, 05:02 PM
(16-10-2018 03:08 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  It's nice to see Eleanor reading on ps. I have read with her on ata before over a year ago,

Eleanor is not only a lovely lady to speak to but she is amazingly accurate, precise, insightful and just on the ball as she describes my situation with my ex.

On the two occasions I have spoken to her she has totally impressed me with her fluid readings and the amount of detail (without prior information) she is able to offer.

She gave me some good news which I have every faith will come in.

thanks for feedback.
01-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Are we talking about the same Eleanor on here? The Eleanor I spoke to was on ATA must have been some time ago, young, pretty one. black & white picture had tons of testimonials. She was absolutely awful, cringy and so bad that I had made a complaint about her. That's saying something because I've had some bad readers in my time but she was the worst. I notice her profile has gone from the site.
05-11-2019, 02:55 PM
I found her on Gumtree ages back, then emailed her asking her rates and if she still took readings on and she just replied this;

"Spirit is giving me the name Lisa for you"...

Needless to say I saved myself some money there.
05-11-2019, 05:17 PM
I had a reading with that Eleanor on ps last May. She was rubbish & the call lasted less than 10 mins because i hung up on her in the end & picked up on nothing. I notice she advertises privately for £95 for 30 mins. she has to be kidding
05-11-2019, 05:20 PM
(05-11-2019 05:17 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  I had a reading with that Eleanor on ps last May. She was rubbish & the call lasted less than 10 mins because i hung up on her in the end & picked up on nothing. I notice she advertises privately for £95 for 30 mins. she has to be kidding

Wow! When I spoke with her it was £50, £95 is daylight robbery!
05-11-2019, 11:31 PM
fifty quid, ffs, we re all bloody mad
06-11-2019, 09:16 AM
(05-11-2019 11:31 PM)Summer Wrote:  fifty quid, ffs, we re all bloody mad

I know, I'm so thankful I didn't go ahead with the reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eleanor spiritual k 76 19,732 27-01-2019 08:44 PM
Last Post: Rockygorl1
  White Witch (Jennifer) Psychic Sofa tlc198 6 3,052 26-03-2015 03:40 PM
Last Post: mally