has anyone ever had a love reading that came true
04-03-2012, 08:35 PM
has anyone ever had a love reading that came true
im just couriouse if any has come true
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: has anyone ever had a love reading that came true
Yes I was told my partner would leave me for someone with more money. Sadly it came true. ;-)
12-03-2012, 08:04 AM
I have never got any love reading yet.
13-03-2012, 02:30 AM
It is a site contains quite great content of abercrombie and fitch outlet shops.It supplies news of abercrombie and fitch and Hollister Co.. What's more, there are many deals too Which provide there products with sale price. I have also find some good A&F products recommended there. abercrombie is a popular brand with amazing designs and styles.Some shoppers prefer to order items in bulk for different reasons.They may need it for gifts to friends,co workers, classmates,family members or they may need it for reselling and many other reasons.There are many websites that sell Abercrombie and Fitch wholesale on Abercrombie and Fitch necklaces, abercrombie and fitch schweiz and bags,Abercrombie and Fitch watches, abercrombie and fitch zürich,Abercrombie and Fitch shoes,Abercrombie and Fitch caps and a lot more.

Anhänger Thomas Sabo
Thomas Sabo Schmuck
Thomas sabo onlineshop
Thomas sabo charms
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2012, 02:00 AM
I have had a few readings that have touched on relationships and come true...... but they have always been when I have been asking for a general reading and its just come up in the reading LOL

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
16-03-2012, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2012 01:53 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Yes but it was a reading I had back in 2008 with a psychic who unfortunately I can't remember. I was ringing about a friendship/triangle situation and she told me a new guy was coming in at the time I wasn't interested but she described him and said that he would knock my socks off. I put the phone down and forgot about it until he appeared a year later. So maybe forgetting readings is the way to go and when they happen be happy. However that is hard to do in terms of an ex
16-03-2012, 06:10 PM
I have had loads of love readings which is probably the problem because something is bound to come true as they always say different things. Sometimes I have a few just to have a laugh at how different they are. I've had this standing situation whereby someone from my past keeps coming back... I have some say that we are destined to be together and some say that you should steer clear and he is bad!! So which is True and why so different. Any ideas?!?
17-03-2012, 11:39 AM
(16-03-2012 06:10 PM)GemGirl Wrote:  I have had loads of love readings which is probably the problem because something is bound to come true as they always say different things. Sometimes I have a few just to have a laugh at how different they are. I've had this standing situation whereby someone from my past keeps coming back... I have some say that we are destined to be together and some say that you should steer clear and he is bad!! So which is True and why so different. Any ideas?!?

Hi Gemgirl, welcome to the forum Smile

I have had the same as you where some psychics had told me that my son's dad and I would get back together and some psychics telling me that I should steer clear and he is bad! At the time I wanted to believe that the psychics who told me we would be getting back together were right, but knew intuitively that it was unlikely to happen and I just wasn't ready to acknowledge my intuition yet.

Turns out the psychics who told me to steer clear were right and I have now learned to trust my intuition and know that they were right. I think for you to figure out which psychics are right is for you to listen to your own intuition. You may want to believe the ones who give a good prediction but then have a gut feeling that it is very unlikely to happen, if you are finding that then perhaps it's the ones that gave the negative prediction who are correct.

Only you know the answer to this but I hope what I have said has helped you in some way. This is a great forum for support if ever you need help x
17-03-2012, 12:17 PM
I have had mixed readings too..and yes often becuase I have used too many readers and asked when very emotional. It is about gut instinct, common sense and also relalying the psychics info back to your specific situation. When psychics are very negative I know they havent the full picture, when overly positive I know they haven't seen where he is in the world ..if a psychic says hard work, obstacles but beauty then I know its real..

It is easy to get caught up..but sticking to those readers you trust..keeping an open mind..but most of all how does the information relate to what you know..is vital..at the end of the day it is your choice and your life..and do nt take anything as fixed truth
18-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Thank you so much for your replies Flamered and EarthAngel... they are really, really helpful. The one thing that most psychics agree on is that fact that I will have a choice in love and I know for a fact if I was to meet someone new who I felt was stable and I had fallen for, I certainly wouldn't give that all up for someone who has been so hard work. When that choice comes I will go with my gut instinct. All I know is, I will be happy whatever happens.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Update. Predictions came true. Kind of. PurpleShimmer3 114 9,220 08-03-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: rachel 1151
  Psychic shelly anything come true after the markers jaks111 25 2,783 03-01-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: Green Velvet
  The things that came true ... lilone 21 2,069 15-12-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: Mistique1
  Has anyone had a reading that come true Killer bee 14 2,756 11-12-2015 12:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Psychic Shelly any predictions come true? Purple shimmer 13 1,836 26-08-2015 08:34 PM
Last Post: Purple shimmer
  Love yourself Yes/no 14 1,681 15-04-2015 06:14 PM
Last Post: Yes/no
  has anyone ever had a reading come true? Elle36 2 1,167 26-06-2014 12:25 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  Have your readings come true? Blair 17 4,675 09-04-2013 05:23 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Can I ever find love? Indigo11 4 1,678 20-02-2013 05:48 PM
Last Post: Indigo11