Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Is this the real life or is it just fantasy?" Freddy Mercury
07-03-2012, 11:27 AM
"Is this the real life or is it just fantasy?" Freddy Mercury
I am not writing on here to influence anybodies beliefs or opinions but I am here because I want to share my experience of the psychic world with people who I think will understand.

I am 28 years old today and I have been using Psychic services (PTV, The Circle, Psychic Sofa etc) with about 2 years now. Thankfully I am not in debt but I have had times where I've had phone bills for up to £300. I do not blame the industry for this as of course it is up to me how much I spend on readings.

I use the lines, caller comment and text services. In all areas of my life I know what I am doing and have control but like so many of you I am waiting for someone to come back and I don't have answers myself. I get anxious and phone one of the lines and I am calm until I put the phone down and it starts all over again.

I have come to realise that most predictions do not happen because days pass, as you wish your life away waiting for the day that will change your life. I know having too many readings can get confusing but at 4am when a million things are going around in my head I don't think of this.

I've have 2 years worth of predictions and promises (YES PROMISES) from psychics that he will come forward but nothing so far. All the days have been and past. They all give great validations and usually get the situation and other small predictions bang on but the one I want - nothing.

I admit I am an addict because I depend too much on the services of psychics and I pretty much keep that part of my life in secret because if my family and friends knew they'd think I was mad. So I am glad I stumbled across this forum to share and let go of all this confusion.

I would like to hear from you guys and hope to offer some support to you too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 03:32 AM
RE: "Is this the real life or is it just fantasy?" Freddy Mercury
Hi and welcome to this forum.

If you get a chance, try to look up my previous posts and threads... It might shine some light onto your situation.
10-03-2012, 11:50 AM
(07-03-2012 11:27 AM)Spice Wrote:  I am not writing on here to influence anybodies beliefs or opinions but I am here because I want to share my experience of the psychic world with people who I think will understand.

I am 28 years old today and I have been using Psychic services (PTV, The Circle, Psychic Sofa etc) with about 2 years now. Thankfully I am not in debt but I have had times where I've had phone bills for up to £300. I do not blame the industry for this as of course it is up to me how much I spend on readings.

I use the lines, caller comment and text services. In all areas of my life I know what I am doing and have control but like so many of you I am waiting for someone to come back and I don't have answers myself. I get anxious and phone one of the lines and I am calm until I put the phone down and it starts all over again.

I have come to realise that most predictions do not happen because days pass, as you wish your life away waiting for the day that will change your life. I know having too many readings can get confusing but at 4am when a million things are going around in my head I don't think of this.

I've have 2 years worth of predictions and promises (YES PROMISES) from psychics that he will come forward but nothing so far. All the days have been and past. They all give great validations and usually get the situation and other small predictions bang on but the one I want - nothing.

I admit I am an addict because I depend too much on the services of psychics and I pretty much keep that part of my life in secret because if my family and friends knew they'd think I was mad. So I am glad I stumbled across this forum to share and let go of all this confusion.

I would like to hear from you guys and hope to offer some support to you too.

There are a range of posts on here about this subject..and a range of views. I found an article on Michelle Knight's website interesting about exs and covering perhaps some of the ethics of saying he definetely will come back..I understand your thoughts...I have had some ridiculous readings and toooooo many..but the ones I listen to have been realistic and about taking better care of , that I have listened to and used..I also think as I have said before keep it real..and in keeping with the situation in terms of ones expectations..and what the other person has actually said!! don't let the readings become the relationship..I am currently standing back..as I got so fed up with days passing as you said , I simply picked up the phone to the person. That has helped as I now know that a couple of psychics were right about their frame of mind, Annie and Jeanie from MK. And Annie has finnaly said he does not know wether to contact you as he cannot see a way of moving this forwards. And for me knowing the situation we are in is true..real..so I'm stepping back..open to predictions still happening..I've made contact..but also almost open to the fact that the situation is impossible and psychics like Aldo have helped show me the possible pathways in the scenario so that I understand,,Shelly also very straight about the timing not being right now and why, so I feel very lucky in some of the guidance I have had. as it has helped me gain understanding .and wary of the fairytale writers..and equally wary of the slam your feelings in the door psychics who have grown over cynical! it is all about balance..and with another person appreciating they are unpredictable..
11-03-2012, 04:19 PM
(10-03-2012 03:32 AM)uruk Wrote:  Hi and welcome to this forum.

If you get a chance, try to look up my previous posts and threads... It might shine some light onto your situation.

Ooh Lovely, I shall investigate further and see what's on..! Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Life is much better after no PTV danitalia 17 2,407 06-02-2015 01:36 AM
Last Post: soul818