Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Should have listen to Katie Keeley
07-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Should have listen to Katie Keeley
I have had many years of readings and most of them were sugar coating and non of predictions came true.

I am glad I always wrote notes after the readings so I could back track them. As most of you know I was told my ex would come back and that he would propose to me but he ended up proposing the woman he left me for and are now having a baby.

I was looking at my notes and Katie Keeley told me last year in a reading to give him a expiry date and if he don't come back to close the door and move on. She described him and also what our relationship was like. She was spot on with her reading. If I had taken the advice in the reading then I wouldn't have to face all this heart-break but as I had strong feelings for him, I kept waiting for him and kept changing the expiry date.

I have learnt a lesson and if I ever ever want a reading I would speak to Katie Keeley and would contact her privately. I have been told that private readings are cheaper than PT as well as email and audio readings. At least going privately I am guaranteed a reading and professional service.

Other psychics on Option 0 like Christian Martin, Freda Joy, Angel Light, Rose Quartz and some studio psychics like Michael, Hazel Lee, Damien, Emma Janes all told me the same that we are soul mates will be exchanging rings before summer this year Huh

No offence but had to express my experience and who I would stick to in future Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Should have listen to Katie Keeley
Dream Catcher, I spoke to Louise CM myself and found her sugar coating. The following week I found a testimonial on her profile with my name on and location and I don't remember doing that. Made me wonder.

Yes KK is honest in her readings but she gave me the expiry date and looking back that was the time he was playing mind games and was a perfect opportunity to move on but a lesson learnt now. I would go to her again on private readings and rather have honesty than sugar coated readings.
07-03-2012, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 10:42 PM by cosmicorder.)
Yes she is direct and honest. I know at the time we don't want to hear what she says but it's for our own benefit and she is pre warning you from heart break and disappointment.
07-03-2012, 10:44 PM
think im done with readings for now. time to trust my intuition at least thats free!!!!
07-03-2012, 10:47 PM
(07-03-2012 10:44 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  think im done with readings for now. time to trust my intuition at least thats free!!!!

Intuition never lets you down hun
07-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Gosh I am so sorry to hear about what has happened. Often seen kk on the website and wonder what she is like.
With regards to Louise, personally I think she is phenomenal. What i have learnt is that eg august may not necessarily mean this year but could be next.Regarding the testimonial could it not just be there was another calling with the same name and town?

(07-03-2012 10:47 PM)cosmicorder Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 10:44 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  think im done with readings for now. time to trust my intuition at least thats free!!!!

08-03-2012, 12:46 AM
(07-03-2012 11:46 PM)Dolphin Wrote:  Gosh I am so sorry to hear about what has happened. Often seen kk on the website and wonder what she is like.
With regards to Louise, personally I think she is phenomenal. What i have learnt is that eg august may not necessarily mean this year but could be next.Regarding the testimonial could it not just be there was another calling with the same name and town?

I hope that is the case Dolphin but it has been noticed by others so I just had to mention it.
08-03-2012, 09:36 AM
(07-03-2012 10:05 PM)cosmicorder Wrote:  I have had many years of readings and most of them were sugar coating and non of predictions came true.

I am glad I always wrote notes after the readings so I could back track them. As most of you know I was told my ex would come back and that he would propose to me but he ended up proposing the woman he left me for and are now having a baby.

I was looking at my notes and Katie Keeley told me last year in a reading to give him a expiry date and if he don't come back to close the door and move on. She described him and also what our relationship was like. She was spot on with her reading. If I had taken the advice in the reading then I wouldn't have to face all this heart-break but as I had strong feelings for him, I kept waiting for him and kept changing the expiry date.

I have learnt a lesson and if I ever ever want a reading I would speak to Katie Keeley and would contact her privately. I have been told that private readings are cheaper than PT as well as email and audio readings. At least going privately I am guaranteed a reading and professional service.

Other psychics on Option 0 like Christian Martin, Freda Joy, Angel Light, Rose Quartz and some studio psychics like Michael, Hazel Lee, Damien, Emma Janes all told me the same that we are soul mates will be exchanging rings before summer this year Huh

No offence but had to express my experience and who I would stick to in future Angel

Hey Cosmicorder,
it was sound advice from Katie. Thing is though being guided to move away/move on/give up and so on from the thing or the person we want/love the most at a time when we're craving and wanting it/them most is never going to be easy.
It's a good idea to keep notes and I'm glad you feel that you would speak with her again.
Katie responded to a vm I sent in a couple of weeks ago now, her reading was jam packed with insight, a little guidance and re-assurance, she picked on the situation immediately and she even threw in a quick lesson on how to read the cards. I was very grateful and pleased and considered it £1.53 very well spent!
08-03-2012, 12:24 PM
(08-03-2012 12:46 AM)cosmicorder Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 11:46 PM)Dolphin Wrote:  Gosh I am so sorry to hear about what has happened. Often seen kk on the website and wonder what she is like.

I hope that is the case Dolphin but it has been noticed by others so I just had to mention it.

Doesnt surprise me there was a post on here abt someones friend who as an unusual name had sent one in for angel light and she hadnt what does that tell you!! also i noticed this week that another psychic had a negative feedback then day after a positive one how strange!!
08-03-2012, 06:40 PM
I have had a couple of readings with Katie Keeley and had her answer my texts and voicemails. She has given me some wrong advice on my son's dad as she, along with a few other psychics, saw him coming back to me then when I have been asking about the current ex who is in my life she has got things spot on. I'm on the fence when it comes to Katie although I do really like her.

Glad she got it spot on for you, Cosmicorder although as has already been said, if we are told to give an expiry date and we really aren't ready to let that person go, you do tend to keep putting off so don't beat yourself up about it x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 361 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Anne Scholls and Katie Keeley Ella Hardy 9 2,510 13-02-2017 07:07 PM
Last Post: Anonymous
  my reading with Katie Keeley CherryPie 2 1,236 12-03-2013 07:39 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Katie Keely and Millie psychic today LuLu 3 1,928 13-08-2012 07:23 PM
Last Post: LuLu
  Listen to your instinct and talk to you ex Sapphire 15 2,693 23-06-2012 10:35 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Katie Keeley mecheeta 2 1,928 24-04-2012 10:52 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Should listen to the messages properly cosmicorder 3 1,137 20-02-2012 06:17 PM
Last Post: flamered
  Katie on Tour Eridanus 3 1,009 17-08-2011 08:48 PM
Last Post: Nemi