Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Another one bites the dust
07-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Another one bites the dust
I have been using PTV services for a long time but I am finally seeing the light. I have had readings with the studio psychics and with opt 0. All of them telling me the same thing but today all my future predictions were snatched away from me when the truth was revealed and not some psychics version of what was in store for me.Sad

Demain was the only one who picked up on this and was accurate re timings but other wise its been candy floss readings.

Angry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 01:43 AM by cosmicorder.)
RE: Another one bites the dust
Dream Catcher I am with you on this one. I too have been using PT for years now. Not forgetting the money I have lost by my text messages, picture messages and voice mails being ignored. Not only that the negative response from mystic service depressed me even more so I can have more readings. I personally have been told by the psychics to keep them updated on progress, which means more money and more frustration.

PT - thank you but I am not using your services any more and also not recommending any of my loved ones. Regarding several complains to your customer services, you still didn't do anything about it. I still hear from other friends that text messages are being ignored and sent to mystic services before the end of the show. Yet on the live show you asking for more text messages and voice mails.

Yesterdays show with Adele was a total disgrace and waste of time. Putting psychics on SPOT LIGHT? You should have answered more text messages and voice mails.
07-03-2012, 10:35 PM
So sorry to read this Dream Catcher.
07-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Dream Catcher time to move on and use the Full Moon energy to help you heal and ask them to guide you.
08-03-2012, 06:50 PM
So sorry to hear that Dream Catcher Sad I have had that happen to me in regards to my son's dad, being told by countless psychics he was coming back and then it turned out 2 of the psychics who told me he wasn't were right. It hurt like hell at the time but looking back on it now I would never want to get back with him and they were right.

Just take things a day at a time and know that you have the support of all of us on here x
08-03-2012, 08:05 PM
I just don't think they do predictions, simply guessing with a degree of common sense. Note to self stop having readings ;-)
09-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Don’t worry Dream Catcher. I guess casmicorder is absolutely right, you have to move on.
09-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Please learn..but do not feel stupid..there are also testimonials on the website saying..you said he would not be back and he was..so equally it can happen in reverse...
09-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Thank you all for your amazing support. You are a lovely group of people but its time for me to be pro active and not sit around and wait for predictions to happen. Valuble lessons have been learned and now its time to take life by the balls!!! WATCH THIS SPACE LOL
10-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Dream Catcher.. Don't know what to say except that I am thinking of you and will make a little prayer to help you through this tough time. x