Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which readers on ps have not been good?
30-10-2018, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 12:10 PM by Dee Dee.)
Which readers on ps have not been good?
Has anyone found a reader thats really been bad for you where things havent made sense & you feel you wasted your money?
My most dsissapointing are
Mathew Jones
Marina
Clint Denyer
Freddy v
Merlin Nathaniel
Rainbow
Julie Ann

Some i have put you may have found good for you. Would be interesting to find out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2018, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 10:56 PM by Virgo1.)
RE: Which readers on ps have not been good?
Pretty much almost all of them. Your question would be better put "who's actually GOOD on PS?" lol. But my worst ones are Matthew J and Freddy V too, Crystal Rose 4804, Liz 4964 (is a nice lady but cannot read), Clarity, Iona, Angie, Sakshi Ram, Hermeeta, Sheila J, Aimee has a huge attitude problem and asks for info then gives "readings", Amethyst was good I thought, but she remembers me and says the same thing each reading, and even admitted to me that she didn't want to change the outcome as that would mean she's wrong. Eve Marie who used to be on at night with the eye as the pic, Shaun I don't find that great for me as he remembers me and uses opinion like Amethyst, Tess is so contradictory and got things wrong in the long term, Katya, Angel I tried recently and could swear she was chewing on a sweet (I just put the phone down on her within 5 mins).. Pat is the worst because she isn't psychic and told me that. She actually said she just uses her Ryder Waite deck with no abilities. Honestly, I've lost count. There's loads more readers who are awful, I couldn't even say one who's decent. Simone wasn't so great at other areas, but pinned down a house move in the right month. Bev is a good medium. Anna was alright, lovely lady. But they aren't all bad on there, and who's good for me won't be good for you and vice versa. I've been given some names and tried them thinking "what on earth is all this hype about?".

I await the angry readers coming on defending themselves in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....
30-10-2018, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 10:00 PM by pasha.)
My worst has got to be Lavinia, Tess, Valentine, Marina, Matthew J, (Sam who I initially thought was good then gave me a different reading the second time,) Jude, Sheila, Jodie, Ricky, Rosa, AMarie, Andrew who had no psychic ability at all, oh, and JJ, Carolyn, Sibilla and Anne-Marie.

I'm sure I've missed a hell of a lot out. I'm sure some will disagree, and there are one or two on PS who I do consider have something to offer.
30-10-2018, 10:21 PM
(30-10-2018 09:59 PM)pasha Wrote:  My worst has got to be Lavinia, Tess, Valentine, Marina, Matthew J, (Sam who I initially thought was good then gave me a different reading the second time,) Jude, Sheila, Jodie, Ricky, Rosa, AMarie, Andrew who had no psychic ability at all, oh, and JJ, Carolyn, Sibilla and Anne-Marie.

I'm sure I've missed a hell of a lot out. I'm sure some will disagree, and there are one or two on PS who I do consider have something to offer.

I forgot about Lavinia, lol... And Jodie is awful at relationships. Sugarcoats to the max it's even funny during a call, whilst making a cup of tea during a reading. I heard she's good at mediumship, though.
30-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Oh, and I know JJ comes on this forum every so often, but the truth of the matter is - back in February, she gave me and a few other ladies the same contact dates as each other. She was also quite rude to a user on here Rachel212, and she told me an ex from years ago would come forward and thinks of me. He hasn't to this day and honestly - I couldn't care less. Nothing she said came to pass, but she seemed a friendly lady on the phone. I think that the way she's gone about herself on this forum she could have been kinder and taken the constructive criticism as that's what being a reader is all about - accepting you aren't perfect, and learning and growth.
30-10-2018, 11:03 PM
I find it annoying when readers jump on here putting their opinions across. Some are honest about being readers and some arent. At the end of the day, they are just slagging off each other
30-10-2018, 11:24 PM
(30-10-2018 11:03 PM)pasha Wrote:  I find it annoying when readers jump on here putting their opinions across. Some are honest about being readers and some arent. At the end of the day, they are just slagging off each other

Couldn't agree more. Or when they come on to say that "we just didn't like what we wanted to hear", to put the blame onto us.
31-10-2018, 05:45 AM
(30-10-2018 11:24 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(30-10-2018 11:03 PM)pasha Wrote:  I find it annoying when readers jump on here putting their opinions across. Some are honest about being readers and some arent. At the end of the day, they are just slagging off each other

Couldn't agree more. Or when they come on to say that "we just didn't like what we wanted to hear", to put the blame onto us.

The usual same old thing the readers claim we are lying because they can't take criticism.
01-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Ps readers are terrible now -- I wouldn't use any of them. I was at one time a regular customer and spent a lot of money into that company-
01-11-2018, 05:34 PM
I've had so many bad readers on there lately. I could name a list that has been awful. I wouldn't even know where to start.

I may have the odd reading on there now and again but tend to use ATA and other companies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 21 7,702 02-08-2016 06:07 PM
Last Post: Purple Rain