Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grant Colyer
09-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Grant Colyer
I was looking on the Oranum website and I saw that Grant Colyer is now a reader on there under the name Starseed1. Couldn't believe it when I saw it as I thought he had given up being a psychic for a while!

Just thought I would let you all know in case any of you wanted a reading with him Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 04:58 PM by kiltgirl.)
RE: Grant Colyer
Grant only 'pretended' to give up readings cos he wanted to cover up the fact that he was sacked from PT.

OH DEAR GOD!!! Wayne also works there!!! Nuf said!!!!!
11-03-2012, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 03:39 PM by greekgod.)
I heard Grant Colyer Had walked away for PT ?? Ive also seen him out at Events and had a reading from him myself and this guy is a very good medium I can`t beleive that he would of been sacked?? He was always busy on the show and a popular guy on the circuit
i sure will be following him :-)
11-03-2012, 03:28 PM
He was one of the best for me who gave very specific predictions that actually happened! Was honest as well. I think he has a new personal website if you google him.
11-03-2012, 04:01 PM
(10-03-2012 04:57 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Grant only 'pretended' to give up readings cos he wanted to cover up the fact that he was sacked from PT.

Grant Colyer had the best stage presence and was one of the most tallented guys on the show. I would not even put him in the same leigue of Wayne.... I do notice the show has really gone down hill since Grant left, and there are a lot of miserable faces on that show. Iv lost interest due to the dowdy faces and the boring way it all comes accross now. There is no fun on the show, its almost like a chit chat with loose women sept they are more interesting. Its lost its sparkle!

I have not been on this site before but I do think for a psychic site, people should be setting a good example not running people down constantly! I am sure YOUR not all perfect!! Reading through a lot of the comments on here, I think its outrageous to say such terrible things about people and hyding behind various names. Lucky others do not stoop so low! Some opinions should be kept to yourself, and not using this site to abuse other tallents. Is everyone on here nasty to each other all the time?? What a horrible bunch.. You wont go to heaven will you!!!!! Ugly mouths are attached to ugly people sucking on bitter lemons!!!
11-03-2012, 04:03 PM
(09-03-2012 12:18 AM)EarthAngel Wrote:  I was looking on the Oranum website and I saw that Grant Colyer is now a reader on there under the name Starseed1. Couldn't believe it when I saw it as I thought he had given up being a psychic for a while!

Just thought I would let you all know in case any of you wanted a reading with him Smile

Yes love it... he was that show, its all gone to pot now, its like a coffee morning, but everyone seems so miserable!.. Shame!!!! Iv seen too that he has a website and on it he is doing some other bits and bobs on his events. More power to him for getting on with his life.. Men are different to women, they just get on with it dont they. Well I think he is an amazing tallent and I am sure he will go far!!!!
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 04:21 PM by GinaGsunshine.)
(10-03-2012 04:57 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Grant only 'pretended' to give up readings cos he wanted to cover up the fact that he was sacked from PT.

Why was the show saying he gave up being a psychic when I called in, when he is clearly still working in the field of his talent?? All seems a bit fishy to me. Why is there not anyone else of equal talent on the show now with a bit of stage presence? I don't care who said what but it would be nice to see some spark back instead of those miserable faces and voices drowning and not having fun. Its just not inviting anymore to watch!
11-03-2012, 06:02 PM
I was obsessed with Grant he had a lovely manner but had too many readings with him and held every date he gave me to be gospel but i learnt the hard way. I am not knocking him as sometimes he gave me a firm word (for my own good). There were alot of good validations in his phone readings and i still have some live readings on sky plus as i feel there is something there just got to ignore timelines. As to all these differant stories to why he left is it really anybodies business, if you like him stay with him, as to regards if he was good or not he did bring a better show than some of the 'chatty ladies' do at the moment. I got bored with them better when they chatted (a bit) about the psychic world than giggle girls rubbish.
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Grant, while he was generally a good psychic, did go off the boil towards the end of his tenure on the show. He wasn't however THE show!

Without going into business that doesn't concern any of us, we all know why Mr Coyler was asked to leave. It didn't relate to his Psychic ability either. It's best that we leave it there. If you like him, and you want a reading then it is good that he is back.
13-03-2012, 11:44 AM
(11-03-2012 06:40 PM)Nemi Wrote:  Grant, while he was generally a good psychic, did go off the boil towards the end of his tenure on the show. He wasn't however THE show!

Without going into business that doesn't concern any of us, we all know why Mr Coyler was asked to leave. It didn't relate to his Psychic ability either. It's best that we leave it there. If you like him, and you want a reading then it is good that he is back.

I agree Nemi. There was a reason why he left the show but it's not appropriate to be talking about it on this type of forum.

I had readings with Grant and do agree he was spot on with validations. He was fun but sometimes I thought he could be over the top and it did irritate me a bit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grant Colyer on Tru TV Mediums Now 0 405 13-02-2016 11:57 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now