Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soul Mates/ Twin Flames
09-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Soul Mates/ Twin Flames
HeartI am sure that there is another thread here about the same topic but I am interested to know views on this.

I was once told that "a soulmate is somebody that comes into your life to teach you lessons about yourself and once you have grown & learned these lessons then that person goes away"

I know we can have any number of soulmates as they come as lovers, parents, siblings, friends, work mates, and even animals but twin flames are your eternal soul mate. You learn & grow together from the moment you meet, for all of time.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 11:18 AM
RE: Soul Mates/ Twin Flames
Thanks Kath. It kinda makes sense but some times wouldn't it be nice just to live without the constant niggling to get answers, explainations and deeper meanings. Maybe things are as they are and thats all there is.....xxx
10-03-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Soul Mates/ Twin Flames
If you listen to the psychics they say different things..so it is confusing..twin flames I think is two parts of a whole..Aldo said you may feel it is all great then there are lessons to learn before it works..so generally I think it is confusing and worth reading around the subject to then take what you think..or if in a reading ask them..lol