Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
missing the old psychics off the show
11-03-2012, 04:34 PM
missing the old psychics off the show
Where are all the old psychics gone form this show ??? does anybody know I missed there tv presents ie Debbie, Grant ,Lewrance, Andi, Micheal, Nikita??????? surly missed Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: missing the old psychics off the show
They will come back soon in the show.
13-03-2012, 11:28 AM
I really miss Debbie. She was honest, direct and pretty bang on
13-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Greekgod, they all left. Michael is now on channel 885 Psychic World TV if you're looking for him. I had always wondered what had happened to Nikita as I thought she was an amazing psychic. She wasn't on that often because she lives in Spain so I don't know if that's the reason why she has decided not to come back.

I'm sure all the old psychics have websites so you still should be able to get readings from them.
14-03-2012, 11:38 AM
(13-03-2012 11:38 AM)EarthAngel Wrote:  I'm sure all the old psychics have websites so you still should be able to get readings from them.

Earth Angel, You are right. Every psychic have its own website. Just search the name of your favorite psychic in google and meet your reader.
17-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Debbie is not coming back...Grant was sacked, Michael is on 885 and Oranum, Laurence is a ski instructor but he may come back, I don't know about Andi or Nikita.
17-03-2012, 09:10 AM
(17-03-2012 12:35 AM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Debbie is not coming back...Grant was sacked, Michael is on 885 and Oranum, Laurence is a ski instructor but he may come back, I don't know about Andi or Nikita.

Nikita went to Spain I think
20-03-2012, 12:57 AM
(17-03-2012 12:35 AM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Grant was sacked Sad

I didn't know that Grant was sacked! I haven't watched for so long, I'm completely out of the loop with it. I think I just assumed he and KK were doing their own thing more.

Debbie G - huge loss her going. She was very good.Told me what I didn't want to hear twice (she was right) so I stopped going to her for readings. Then got an update off her last March/April, must be just before she left. She was spot on with that too. I heard she's given up doing readings. If anyone knows any different and has her website or whereabouts, please let me know.

Liked Lawrence too.

Going further back, I liked Rosa a lot. And Sally, was great at positive thinking and life coaching. Not sure about her prediction skills but v good at reading energy round a situation.

I miss the old days...
20-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Layla I really miss Layla too, She was a very talented young lady. Hope she comes back. From the old times Debbie and Layla are my most missed.
20-03-2012, 12:58 PM
For me its not just the psychics but the depth and range of content they brought with them to shows e.g Debbie and various pieces of writing and incredible information. I know JH works hard in this area..of bringing thought provoking elements in..but on the whole it is the depth of field which has been diluted..............and that's a real shame