Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if they all say the same.... are they correct?
13-03-2012, 09:47 PM
if they all say the same.... are they correct?
Today i went over all my readings. And they were all pretty much identical.
the timings have not yet come around, so still waiting to see if they happen, have you ever had pretty much identical readings? Do they come about? They are a mixture of txt readings and phone.

Just because they r the same does it mean they r more likely to be true?
also i had readings with ellie may and lynne on option 0 both lovely, and again very similiar any reviews for them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 12:24 AM
RE: if they all say the same.... are they correct?
(13-03-2012 11:33 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  In a word - NO xx

In my experience if you just ask for general reading without asking the psychic to look at any specific area, if they all tell you the same thing the chances are they are correct. All general readings for me have predicted the same without any prompting. This prediction was given to me 4/5 years ago. I spoke to JH very recently and he picked up on this without me asking him and I can see where things are possibly unfolding now. I am very selective with who I choose to read for me.

A woman I know had a general reading and she was going through a divorce. The psychic told her she would win a lot of money. So she decided to let her husband keep the house. All her friends thought she was mad. Well she won 1/2 million. The timing was out, but it happened.
14-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Please don't take my last post as me telling you to believe every psychic you speak to. Neither would I have made a big decision like that on what a psychic says. But, if someone doesn't believe in readings just don't have them. I was listening to the new psychic Ali and she was saying that it is very difficult to give a reading to those with certain vibes because it blocks her. So guys those of you who have had predictions that has not transpired just give yourself a break from readings that may help. There are some exceptional psychics out there but there are also some that are newly developed and those that are just "Rubbish".
14-03-2012, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 10:49 AM by flamered.)
I've had three different threads in readings..leaving me wary!!!!!!! I understand my specific situation is unpredictable..so I have gone with the readings I know match the reality as I know it..and now stepped back..to see what does unfold..accepting the combination of possibilities..of pathways unfolding without relying on them..

Yes..interesting some of the readings that have resonated with me have been when the psychic has stumbled on the information as opposed to me asking directly..

I am not saying this to be negative at all..I am open and wary and I have been reading around the subject of psychic readings and exs and that has also helped..e.g MK articles

If they are saying the same thing this may be clear and positive..now the best advice is to let go of the readings..get on with your life..accept that this may happen but also ground your self in the knowledge of freewill and things not being set in stone..
14-03-2012, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 11:20 AM by Dream Catcher.)
If they all say the same thing its more positive than conflicting readings (which you will eventually have if you have too many with different psychics). Unfortunately from my own personal experience I have found that the predictions are NEVER within the time frame given but validations can be mind blowing- so it doesn't make it/them "correct" because you begin to doubt what they have said when the predictions don't manifest. Then the circle starts again and you want to have another reading to confirm what another psychic has said.

The most important thing to remember and I have learned this through my own mistakes- DO NOT HANG ON THEIR EVERY WORD! take the guidence they offer if it enhances your life & well being but don't let your life pass you by because you have been told that for example the 12.06.2012 at 2.21 will hold the answer to your situation.

Remember also that what is for you won't pass you and that what is yours will happen regardless of wheter a psychic says it will or not.

I hope that makes sense & that it helps.

Best wishes xxx
14-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Maybe, your all readings are true. But it all depends upon the experience of a psychic.
14-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks for all ur advice! I have tried to refrain from any more readings.
Although, i had a job interview yesterday and i he as r today that i got the position. All my readings have said there will be a new beginning for my career end of feb start of march, and my very first reading said it would be a connection to scotland which i instantly dismissed as i would never travel that far for work. However the lady who interviewed me was scottish. So maybe it is best to dismiss the reading after you have had it and only look back when u think something has materialised Xx
14-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Thank you guys this has helped me too!!!!!!!
and yes you are right too many readings with too many psychics do bring about conflict..so look at main patterns, messages, themes etc..let go of timings..( and when you find a reader you like a bears true..stick with a couple)
14-03-2012, 06:57 PM
In a word no, this forum is evidence that consistent readings do not lead to eventual outcome. Often you hear on here oh such a psychic said the opposite so maybe they are right and everyone else is wrong. It is often the psychic who picks it up correctly and spreads bad news has few testimonials and few repeat readers. Why? Because people would rather listen to a fantasy being spun rather than a brutal truth.
14-03-2012, 07:19 PM
I think you do many an accidental disservice..as many are actually prefering real and truthful readings and are also looking at how to improve things fro themselves anyway...and are seeking how to use readings so they do not get trapped