Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michele pin 4677
03-11-2018, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 07:22 PM by Barbiebets.)
Michele pin 4677
Hi I was just wondering if anyone has had a reading with this lady? Her validations blow me away, It’s the 1st time Iv had a psychic pick up so much information that I spent an hour on the phone to her. Her feedback is really good with everyone saying her predictions came through in the time period she gave. (And when I read feedback I always look for predictions and not just it was a good reading) any info on her never notice her online before, just couldn’t sleep last night and she was on around 2am not to be confused with Michelle 4004 or Michelle k
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Michele pin 4677
That is Michelle K. She has very slightly changed the spelling of her name. I read with her before the name change and after, and I can confirm she never got anything right for me but that’s not to say she is picking up on another person way into the future (as some of them seem to do). Too much of a hearts and flowers reader which I don’t like.
04-11-2018, 10:13 AM
(04-11-2018 09:52 AM)Lady P Wrote:  That is Michelle K. She has very slightly changed the spelling of her name. I read with her before the name change and after, and I can confirm she never got anything right for me but that’s not to say she is picking up on another person way into the future (as some of them seem to do). Too much of a hearts and flowers reader which I don’t like.

I personally think it's odd the way how "Ayesha10" and "Anna Williams" both acted on here. Anna definitely seems to be Michele and Ayesha who knows, but the whole thing was mighty suspicious.
04-11-2018, 10:22 AM
(04-11-2018 09:52 AM)Lady P Wrote:  That is Michelle K. She has very slightly changed the spelling of her name. I read with her before the name change and after, and I can confirm she never got anything right for me but that’s not to say she is picking up on another person way into the future (as some of them seem to do). Too much of a hearts and flowers reader which I don’t like.

She Sounded different to when I spoke to michelle k, but that was 2yrs ago for about 10mins. So I’m not saying she isn’t michelle k just didn’t remember her sounding like that. But she did pick up things no other psychic has and regardless if the prediction come through or not I can’t knock her for that. The 1st prediction is ment to come in by the end of the month so I’ll update you.
04-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Ive spoken to michelle k the same reader. She seemed very nice & picked up on some things but wouldnt say she was anything special becaus so far her preds havent come through.
04-11-2018, 11:20 AM
(04-11-2018 10:13 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I personally think it's odd the way how "Ayesha10" and "Anna Williams" both acted on here. Anna definitely seems to be Michele and Ayesha who knows, but the whole thing was mighty suspicious.

Yeah I remember that briefly but the whole thing was so bizarre! wouldn’t surprise me to be honest
04-11-2018, 11:32 AM
(04-11-2018 11:20 AM)Lady P Wrote:  

Yeah I remember that briefly but the whole thing was so bizarre! wouldn’t surprise me to be honest

It was very odd indeed.
04-11-2018, 12:39 PM
(04-11-2018 11:32 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

It was very odd indeed.

The whole thing was odd. Never tried Michele although she's always been on in the early hours of the morning,

Anna Williams may have been Michelle K and looked very obvious that Ayesha10 was a PS reader! Dunno, the whole set up seemed staged to me..

Probably just readers squabbling Sad
04-11-2018, 01:33 PM
(04-11-2018 12:39 PM)pasha Wrote:  
(04-11-2018 11:32 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

It was very odd indeed.

The whole thing was odd. Never tried Michele although she's always been on in the early hours of the morning,

Anna Williams may have been Michelle K and looked very obvious that Ayesha10 was a PS reader! Dunno, the whole set up seemed staged to me..

Probably just readers squabbling Sad

That's what it looked like to me, too.