Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ignore the time frames??
14-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Ignore the time frames??
Is this the best way to view a psychic reading? If you get really good validations should that be enough for you to believe that there is something in it and you should try to ignore the dates etc? Or should a reading predict the future?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Ignore the time frames??
It is difficult to rely on timings as sometimes the timings from psychics can be spot on and other times they're well off. I personally think that if a psychic predicts timings for something to happen in my situation then I do tend to focus on that as I think if they can predict the outcome then they should also be able to predict when it will happen.

I have had a couple of readings where the psychic has been spot on with timings especially regarding contact from an ex. I think it all just depends on the individual and whether accurate timings are very important to the person having the reading in deciding whether the psychic has connected with them or not.
14-03-2012, 06:25 PM
(14-03-2012 06:12 PM)EarthAngel Wrote:  It is difficult to rely on timings as sometimes the timings from psychics can be spot on and other times they're well off. I personally think that if a psychic predicts timings for something to happen in my situation then I do tend to focus on that as I think if they can predict the outcome then they should also be able to predict when it will happen.

I have had a couple of readings where the psychic has been spot on with timings especially regarding contact from an ex. I think it all just depends on the individual and whether accurate timings are very important to the person having the reading in deciding whether the psychic has connected with them or not.

Yes I agree. Time in the psychic world doesnt exist so its hard for some psychics to accurately give a specific date, although some have given markers such as "it will happen before the Olympics". etc... I was once given a prediction 8 years ago and was told it would happen within that year. That prediction has only just started to happen for me recently. Dont be disappointed when it doesnt happen in the time frame predicted. It could be that events have been delayed and the prediction may still unfold but at a later date ...
14-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Timings in my experience are a funny thing. For example I was told a while back something would happen in 4. I was hoping it would be the 4th, then went that passed I thought maybe four weeks. It actually happened on the 31st - 3+1. now I don't bother asking about timing. I mean 8 could been 8 days/ weeks/ months or a date with an 8 in it!!!! So yeah given up on timings Smile

(14-03-2012 06:25 PM)Yaya Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 06:12 PM)EarthAngel Wrote:  It is difficult to rely on timings as sometimes the timings from psychics can be spot on and other times they're well off. I personally think that if a psychic predicts timings for something to happen in my situation then I do tend to focus on that as I think if they can predict the outcome then they should also be able to predict when it will happen.

Yes I agree. Time in the psychic world doesnt exist so its hard for some psychics to accurately give a specific date, although some have given markers such as "it will happen before the Olympics". etc... I was once given a prediction 8 years ago and was told it would happen within that year. That prediction has only just started to happen for me recently. Dont be disappointed when it doesnt happen in the time frame predicted. It could be that events have been delayed and the prediction may still unfold but at a later date ...
16-03-2012, 01:46 PM
That is bizzar. Thanks guys xx
16-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Some predictions can be years late..which is not surprising if you think sometimes of the different components that have to come together...so most psychics say ignore time frames and so do alot of testimonials which say..brilliant but time off...etc I know Im in one of those glorious awful circular predictions..where things appear to be circling until they sit right...the most accurate timed predictions seem to appear when it is almost immediate..so the psychic can see directly...
16-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I find this is the subject that confuses me the most! However I have one situation where the "you should ignore timings" even to them being years off just simply does not apply. When you are constantly told you are going to have another baby with someone there is a time limit due to age so is it just some time frames that are out. The more I think about it, it is just time frames maybe out if the prediction is in fact correct and that seems to be anyone's guess. I have to date only had one timing half correct CM told me I would have contact from my ex and we drove past each other on that day, however this is something that happens fairly regularly and if that is contact then I'm a pumpkin!Big Grin So IMO timings are only right if the prediction is right and then there are many variations to those timings as DOLPHIN has said in her post, so I think I agree with many that the trick is to let go of timings and if the prediction does come true you may be able to fit the timing to it other than that I am not sure they are of any useHuh
17-03-2012, 10:59 AM
I never pay attention to time Frames when I have readings and never ask for dates or how long, because timings can often be way out.... even if what I am being told does happen at some point in the future..... but I think when people want time frames, the psychic has a good go at getting them but spirit work on their own time, which is very different from ours and this is why I believe time frames can be very hit and miss.

I think its always best not to ask for exact time frames and always see how a reading pans out.. and if months are given or number, make a note of them, as it could be the psychic is getting information and then a month suddenly comes in.. well this month may not even be related to what they are getting and could be for something else. psychics all have to interpret the information they get, and when you are getting a lot of information through and only have a short time to link it, there is always a chance it could be the linking of the date with the information that isn't quite right?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
17-03-2012, 11:07 AM
I remember getting a reading off Russell when I was off abroard to see ex and my daughter. He said this time you go it will be different, it will be so different it will throw you. Normally I arrive at airport, go to Hotel and then go back to airport. Well this time the exact same thing happened. I trusted him as he saw it but it did not happen. Went two weeks later with no expectation and ex said stay in my apartment. Let us grab a bite to eat. It wasn't the reunion but it was just what Russell had predicted. Just not on the exact date.
17-03-2012, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 12:54 PM by Eridanus.)
Ignore timings completely. Sometimes they can be bang on - but when a psychic sees something clearly they will feel that it is imminent. But this is all down to interpretation of the feeling. The images will be correct (I have experiences this happen) but the event happens either before or after the timing given.

If you live by the reasoning that timing and predictions are only correct if they happen when they are supposed too (as given by the Psychic) then you will always be disappointed and disgruntled.

Once you have a good reader, relax and just watch things unfold.

A few years back a reading detailed a meeting I was to have at work. They saw that I knew the male in the meeting and said they would be on my side and the result would be in my favour. This reading was given a few days before the meeting.

The result was the opposite happened and the man at the meeting wasn't known to me. However, I didn't let this deter me and I got myself a second meeting to review the issue I was having. The second meeting a few months later was chaired by a man I knew and it did go in my favour.

I work in a company that has employees that go into the high thousands and the meeting that I had, they just choose impartial staff members to chair. So out of all the people to end up with someone I knew was slim odds

So I don't see that "prediction" as being wrong or incorrect just a bit out. I think the other aspect that helped with this is that I didn't personally let that first result deter me from getting the result I actually wanted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MAY ASTROLOGY; A GREAT TIME FOR COSMIC ORDERING! psychicdoglover 0 288 05-05-2017 04:04 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Is that the time? Dream Catcher 2 943 25-04-2012 02:16 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  time for Rambo to shoot the terminator lizcancer girl 5 1,372 03-08-2011 12:08 AM
Last Post: Eridanus
  Love and Time Alden Maffucci 0 710 22-06-2011 09:53 AM
Last Post: Alden Maffucci