Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text and voicemail readings
14-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Text and voicemail readings
I have come to understand that from time to time psychics can't connect to particular people for various reasons. So what exactly is the protocol for text and voicemails which a psychic cannot connect to/with?

It must happen on occasion. But I have never heard a psychics say they're not getting anything or not connecting.

I ask because I have had a couple text readings on the show which make absolutely not sense whatsoever.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Text and voicemail readings
I think it is hit and miss and fair considering a minute..is given..I had a text with Mona and there was no visible psychic connection at all. Other times when I have really seen it. e.g Sha, Jenna, Liz .so I think hit and miss...and not perhaps the most reliable!
14-03-2012, 06:26 PM
I have found that readings I have had when I have sent in a voicemail tend to be more accurate than if I have sent in a text. I think this is because the psychic can pick up on the voice vibration like they do when taking calls. I'm not really convinced that the psychic can pick up a person's energy from their text as I have had text readings, like you Dominos, that have been completely wide of the mark!
14-03-2012, 06:31 PM
(14-03-2012 06:26 PM)EarthAngel Wrote:  I have found that readings I have had when I have sent in a voicemail tend to be more accurate than if I have sent in a text. I think this is because the psychic can pick up on the voice vibration like they do when taking calls. I'm not really convinced that the psychic can pick up a person's energy from their text as I have had text readings, like you Dominos, that have been completely wide of the mark!

I agree. I dont think you can rely on text messages. I have sent many and to be honest most of them were negative and turned out to be completely wrong. I think they need to tune into your voice to pick up more information....
15-03-2012, 07:13 AM
(14-03-2012 06:31 PM)Yaya Wrote:  I agree. I dont think you can rely on text messages. I have sent many and to be honest most of them were negative and turned out to be completely wrong. I think they need to tune into your voice to pick up more information....
Telephone readings are the best way to get solutions to your problems. Though a phone reader tunes into your vibrations merely by hearing your voice, they are able to give readings as powerful and accurate as a reading in person.
15-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Do you have evidence for that? I don't disagree but I am sure it is not proven. As for text readings do me a favour. They are general advice that relates to a million people.
15-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I think with regards to voicemail readings the best for me have been Liz, Demian and Laura. Other wise it can be hit and miss
09-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Text message or voicemail messages, some of the Psychic are not giving a minute reading. Some text messages are not read accurately. PT and Presenters and Psychics, please put yourself in viewers position. Get more professional as your services are getting worse and worse.
09-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Yes, you are right, that’s why I used to prefer telephone readings.
09-04-2012, 12:36 PM
I have had a text reading twice .... the first one was actually surprisingly accurate. Picked up on me being a water sign without me stating my star sign in the text, and the whole reading, while brief was bang on...

Had another one that wasn't so accurate.... however, saying that, I think had I made a different choice it would have been accurate.... so I can't say it was down to the reader to be honest.

Have no idea who the readers were LOL, was a while ago now.....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 676 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Expensive Text messages GemGirl 6 1,439 18-01-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,150 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,027 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,644 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 26,888 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  Anyone had a txt/voicemail/call with Fran Mcdonald Gem_0923 7 1,958 01-01-2013 08:25 PM
Last Post: Demi
  Do You Record Your Text Readings? Firechild 23 3,871 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 862 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  More text messages and voicemails Sapphire 8 1,236 25-05-2012 07:15 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden