Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My bad experience
10-11-2018, 09:56 AM
My bad experience
I started dating a man from a dating site. We had an amazing connection and stuff. I was ringing several readers at trusted psychics. They ALL said things would be great.

Turns out the guy was married and conning me. We had a huge argument in July and then we stopped talking.

After that I rang again to see if he gonna contact again because really I found out after this he lied to me also about other stuff as well and I kinda want to somehow reimbursed for all this experience. And only now some said he deceived u and stuff nd he has a wife??

I did not ring same readers of course. But most said he will contact, others said he won't the minority and others said he will contact but he is in a relationship with his wife and he will contact to see how im doing. The guy had claimed to me after I found out some stuff that he was separated on June, before the big blow up on July.

I think these readings are just useless.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: My bad experience
(10-11-2018 09:56 AM)chrys Wrote:  I started dating a man from a dating site. We had an amazing connection and stuff. I was ringing several readers at trusted psychics. They ALL said things would be great.

Turns out the guy was married and conning me. We had a huge argument in July and then we stopped talking.

After that I rang again to see if he gonna contact again because really I found out after this he lied to me also about other stuff as well and I kinda want to somehow reimbursed for all this experience. And only now some said he deceived u and stuff nd he has a wife??

I did not ring same readers of course. But most said he will contact, others said he won't the minority and others said he will contact but he is in a relationship with his wife and he will contact to see how im doing. The guy had claimed to me after I found out some stuff that he was separated on June, before the big blow up on July.

I think these readings are just useless.

Wow Chrys you're back! It's great to see you on here. I missed seeing you shut down the various readers under users on here. I would hope you learnt your lesson the first time. Most of them cannot read. They all told me mine would be back, too. Every single one of them. Then they don't like the truth, and come on here very angry showing their true colours. You know which readers they are, usually. Trust me, some of the stuff I've read from customers you would not believe. They go against the ethics of being a reader. Shameful.
10-11-2018, 10:32 AM
This time I used trusted psychics as they say they vet their readers. The thing is not one told me the guy was married.???
Actually I'm asking about contact because I want to sort out stuff and I was lied terribly but I found out later on.
10-11-2018, 10:40 AM
I tried MK's site who had supposedly "good" readers that they test, and I found them all just as bad as PS and the rest. Everyone I've spoken to has also said that the site was overrated and they didn't have much luck.

Were there any who did say he wouldn't come back? I've found that the best readers are your old school mediums who you go and see in person. I've had the best luck with them.
10-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Well the thing is that the guy was married all along and he claimed to me he was two years single.

At the time we were dating not one told me. He was married. They told me things would go very well.
Then I found out stuff as I said above, and the blow up hapoened. I am asking about contact not to go back with him, but for the reason I explained. When the blow up first happened the readers I rang said he will contact and he is just preparing himself to be free before he contacts me.

Then as the months passed by, there have been three readers who said he won't contact because he is scared to blow up again. Then I had the ones that said he would contact but he is with his wife. And then those that he would contact and he. Is preparing himself.

So. My point is not one saw this guy was actually lying. I dunno why. I had one prediction for work happened by Margaret from trusted psychics. She is only one that seemed genuine along with Deena. That I can say they have a sort of gift.
10-11-2018, 11:07 AM
There are some terrible readers on there .. can I ask if you ever spoke to Charlie, vintage rose, muria rose or Nora?

I’m curious as these readers seem real to me

I’m sorry for your experience
10-11-2018, 11:09 AM
That's what I mean. The best psychics are the ones in person you go to. I went to a mediums house who was taught by Arthur Findlay himself at his college and she was good. There was no, "she was right but years out" crap or different person. She warned me about a guy, and she turned out to be right. I tried her over the phone and she wasn't as good, quite basic compared to what I've had with her in person. I don't think that they can connect as well over the phone. I've not had any luck at all with readers apart from one prediction about housemove. I like Leanne Halyburton but for general only, and John Healey has a fantastic gift, but sugarcoats and things don't come to pass.

I also think that there should be a law and relationship readings should be banned. It's clearly causing more trouble than it's worth and causing debt, heartache and people wasting their lives. Yet health and law is banned to cover people's arses. The regulators don't care about people's wellbeings.
10-11-2018, 11:11 AM
I tried Nona after the blow up and she told me. He would contact. But he hasn't. The truth is after I reported him to the dating site I received some weird messages from accounts with no photo and in the same area that we live.

Before the blow up I had spoken to all the top rated. Demi, Sadie, Trinity and others. None saw this coming
10-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Demi is terrible, I have started to doubt Sadie as well ... the ones I named I still think seem to connect well, that’s wjy I was interested if you ahad spoken to them

So you think nora isn’t very good?
10-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Not nora, Nona.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience jmpsychicservices 38 14,284 15-05-2018 09:56 AM
Last Post: RubyWine2