Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My bad experience
10-11-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: My bad experience
I've never used TP unfortunately, I tried Alex Zadeh privately in September and he's told multiple people that their exes are their "twin flames". I understand others like him, but I felt he was a sugar-coater and full of himself. The best ones to ask on here are Shell03 and Ciara, because they seem to use TP most.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2018, 11:20 AM
Right. But really if u think about it, what happened to me was mind blowing. Who would have thought readers would miss such a big thing
10-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Yeah I though Nona was good but she sells a fairytale like Demi ...

Trinity just fires a lot of stuff that I feel you could take anything from it’s not it tailored

I do believe there are a handful of ok readers .. it annoys me they wont put all reviews up ... and some of the great readers really aren’t so great ... like Demi, I have really been turned off her
10-11-2018, 11:44 AM
I dunno anymore.

I thought what happened was bs.

No excuses to get such a thing wrong.

(10-11-2018 11:21 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Yeah I though Nona was good but she sells a fairytale like Demi ...

Trinity just fires a lot of stuff that I feel you could take anything from it’s not it tailored

I do believe there are a handful of ok readers .. it annoys me they wont put all reviews up ... and some of the great readers really aren’t so great ... like Demi, I have really been turned off her
10-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Yeah I totally agree... that’s why I was curious if you spoke to Nora, Charlie, Muria Rose or even Guy

These are the readers I honestly think are very good
10-11-2018, 12:00 PM
(10-11-2018 11:50 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Yeah I totally agree... that’s why I was curious if you spoke to Nora, Charlie, Muria Rose or even Guy

These are the readers I honestly think are very good

I had spoken to Guy before the argument and before I found out all that.

He said he is really fond of me and wants yto know me better. He didn't pick up a wife.
10-11-2018, 12:03 PM
I spoke to Margaret a scottish woman and Deena.

Margaret described a situation at work that happened within days and came true. She told me also that I will hear mid November. Deena I think she also has a gift. They don't really use cards
10-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Wow I’m actually disappointed to hear guy didn’t get it right about the wife ...

The worst thing is any man that’s dating looking to sleep with women outside his marriage isn’t good by o contact you to explain

I’m shocked

I’m so sorry you are in this situation, it must be horrible for you
10-11-2018, 12:07 PM
(10-11-2018 12:03 PM)chrys Wrote:  I spoke to Margaret a scottish woman and Deena.

Margaret described a situation at work that happened within days and came true. She told me also that I will hear mid November. Deena I think she also has a gift. They don't really use cards

Readers on these phonelines seem to pick up work and housemove situations well. When it comes to other people, they struggle. I asked about a situation with some friends at the start of the year, and it panned out completely different to how the readers saw/thought it would go.
10-11-2018, 12:10 PM
I have been to a local reader, the readers I mention are all in line with what she said to me months ago

I’m so disappointed guy was wrong

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience jmpsychicservices 42 20,975 16-09-2019 05:47 PM
Last Post: Ellachi