Claire Louise 4463
12-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Claire Louise 4463
Any reviews?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: Claire Louise 4463
(12-11-2018 05:09 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Any reviews?
I found her to be excellent! The details she picked up blew my mind...she was able to tell me things that no other psychics have picked up on which leads me to believe shes the real deal as i didnt say a lot. As someone thats had far to many readings she would definitely have to be one of my top picks.
Predictions were given for Jan/Feb next year so still awaiting those.
13-11-2018, 02:16 AM
(13-11-2018 02:00 AM)Willow Wrote:  
(12-11-2018 05:09 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Any reviews?
I found her to be excellent! The details she picked up blew my mind...she was able to tell me things that no other psychics have picked up on which leads me to believe shes the real deal as i didnt say a lot. As someone thats had far to many readings she would definitely have to be one of my top picks.
Predictions were given for Jan/Feb next year so still awaiting those.

Thanks for your feedback.
28-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Now that I've stopped all readings, I feel like I can write better reviews when I look back at readers. Claire Louise I found OTT negative, and it is not because I don't want to hear the truth.. I honestly have moved on now and stopped all readings.. She did say my ex would come back, so it wasn't all negative but she asked me if my ex had kids with another woman before me and I know full well he did not, because she didn't like being wrong she told me he does and I just don't know about them. I didn't want to argue, so I just replied with "okay". She also said other far fetched things about my ex which were extremely negative and over the top, I don't mean silly things like "he isn't any good for you, he's a cheat", I mean she was calling him extreme things and I called her when she was crying because of a reading with the last customer so I worried I caught her at a bad time but felt bad to put the phone down on her as she had been crying so I continued with the reading. She was giving me too much advice and saying "my mates been conned and this and that and your situation is similar". She was a nice lady and we had a good chat, but I just found her honestly not that great. And again, it's not because she was negative as I have put my ex and readings behind me.