Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Jenna
14-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Psychic Jenna
Anybody had a reading with Jenna? Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Psychic Jenna
(14-03-2012 06:39 PM)Arieslon Wrote:  Anybody had a reading with Jenna? Thoughts?

I had a signiture text reading with no question so she just gace what she got..it spooked me in its accuracy..obviously waiting to see prediction unfold..but she had a real grasp, compassionate, but also realistic and tuned directly into my mind..
14-03-2012, 07:47 PM
OK, great - I have had two readings with her and her validations were spot on....she connected in a few seconds and just channeled information as it came through and it certainly isn't sugar coated neither.

Although timings haven't been precise [and in spirit we shouldn't expect it] things have started to unravel as she told me and I believe they will continue to do so.

I hope to have more updates - I was drawn to the way she just saw and said it like it is, and she doesn't disappoint.
14-03-2012, 07:58 PM
(14-03-2012 07:47 PM)Arieslon Wrote:  OK, great - I have had two readings with her and her validations were spot on....she connected in a few seconds and just channeled information as it came through and it certainly isn't sugar coated neither.

Although timings haven't been precise [and in spirit we shouldn't expect it] things have started to unravel as she told me and I believe they will continue to do so.

I hope to have more updates - I was drawn to the way she just saw and said it like it is, and she doesn't disappoint.

WinkWinkWink
14-03-2012, 09:03 PM
(14-03-2012 07:58 PM)flamered Wrote:  [quote='Arieslon' pid='9260' dateline='1331750858']
OK, great - I have had two readings with her and her validations were spot on....she connected in a few seconds and just channeled information as it came through and it certainly isn't sugar coated neither.

WinkWinkWink
I also had a signature reading with Jenna with no questions, the lady is brilliant. She told me what Angel Light has been telling me since last year so I trust the prediction. Jenna was the Big Brother psychic that shows she does have some credibility.
14-03-2012, 09:10 PM
OOH Kath you harsh realist ;-)
14-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Why Hello Freda Joy nice of you to pop in ;-)
14-03-2012, 09:37 PM
(14-03-2012 09:22 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  Why Hello Freda Joy nice of you to pop in ;-)

Well Kath, You have immediately put a negative on it. You have already said it is not going to happen, without you even knowing what it is or what timings I have been given.
14-03-2012, 10:12 PM
(14-03-2012 10:01 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  I know, I'm sorry about that...I didn't mean to make it personal to you at all, its just I've heard it all a million times, been thro it myself, and also with friends...we still need to support each other regulary.
I hope it happens for you I really do, I just want people to use their sense xxx

You've heard it a million times have you? You do not support someone by assuming and then giving your opinion. You are not supporting me, you are pissing me off. You know nothing about me, my life and why I had a reading. How dare you.
14-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Let me tell you something that will make you laugh - and this is the truth as Jenna told it to me.

She told me my ex is a "prick onset"!!

She didn't say any of the above and told me how she always tells folks as it is and most of the time they ain't coming back.

She sees mine coming back not because I will be waiting or worrying but because he will eventually realise he can't carry on the way he has been.

I'm getting on with my life and not thinking about it these days. Don't put too into what you were given in a reading - take it and let things happen, but don't focus on it. It's easily done - I've been there, and it consumes you.

Best wishes to you all Xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  where did jenna go hans45 6 1,394 15-03-2013 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Jenna Leigh Reine sparklingrose 4 1,347 07-12-2012 09:09 PM
Last Post: Gem_0923