Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic reading experience/Natasha Crystal Palace/Emystics/Keen/Shelly
14-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Psychic reading experience/Natasha Crystal Palace/Emystics/Keen/Shelly
Hi I’m new here.

Just wondering if people have any good trusted psychics that you can share?

So I’m recently got my heart broken and I’m going through my psychic craze phase. I’ve googled some well reviewed psychic and have tried:

1. Natasha in Crystal Place and she was so so spot on she picked up current situation as well and making accurate predictions. I’ve been to her twice. Has anyone read with her and what are your thoughts? This is her website http://psychicreadingsdirect.com/ she has so many reviews on google.

2. I’ve tried Eddie and Rainha on https://www.emystics.co.uk Eddie was very vague but sort of getting the high level situation correct and generic predictions (time will heal there will be a chance of reconcile) which turned out acciatetr but too generic could just be a good guess. Rainha is their top reader with the most positive reviews and she got everything wrong. Like...so wrong.

3. Queen of cups18 on KEEN: spot on about the current situation, very impressed. She picked up on the other person’s feelings and she said very similarly to Natasha number 1, so either are both either right or both wrong but I’d like to think that they are right.

4. Waiting to try my first reading with Shelly. Read a lot about her on here. Seems mixed reviews.

Have you read of any of the above? Any thoughts please? Also please share your trusted psychic who’s good with picking up feelings and good at predictions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Psychic reading experience/Natasha Crystal Palace/Emystics/Keen/Shelly
(14-11-2018 08:43 PM)smoothies88 Wrote:  Hi I’m new here.

Just wondering if people have any good trusted psychics that you can share?

So I’m recently got my heart broken and I’m going through my psychic craze phase. I’ve googled some well reviewed psychic and have tried:

1. Natasha in Crystal Place and she was so so spot on she picked up current situation as well and making accurate predictions. I’ve been to her twice. Has anyone read with her and what are your thoughts? This is her website http://psychicreadingsdirect.com/ she has so many reviews on google.

2. I’ve tried Eddie and Rainha on https://www.emystics.co.uk Eddie was very vague but sort of getting the high level situation correct and generic predictions (time will heal there will be a chance of reconcile) which turned out acciatetr but too generic could just be a good guess. Rainha is their top reader with the most positive reviews and she got everything wrong. Like...so wrong.

3. Queen of cups18 on KEEN: spot on about the current situation, very impressed. She picked up on the other person’s feelings and she said very similarly to Natasha number 1, so either are both either right or both wrong but I’d like to think that they are right.

4. Waiting to try my first reading with Shelly. Read a lot about her on here. Seems mixed reviews.

Have you read of any of the above? Any thoughts please? Also please share your trusted psychic who’s good with picking up feelings and good at predictions.

I haven't heard of any in your list from QOC and I found her negative, vague and too generic. Others I spoke to had similar experiences with her, she seems to give the "can't commit, you'll just be friends" line often. When I asked her questions in my reading, she couldn't answer them and just repeated what she said at the start constantly. She didn't seem to connect to me well.. She got details wrong and overall - not sure what the hype was with her, if I'm being truthful. (and before any readers come on and have a go at me - I can handle the truth, but she gives the same lines she gave to me to others, and I want genuine proof of validating and detailed info. Just like if a reader gives you good news on work/POI you want evidence so you know they're not sugarcoating).
15-11-2018, 09:57 AM
(14-11-2018 11:46 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I haven't heard of any in your list from QOC and I found her negative, vague and too generic. Others I spoke to had similar experiences with her, she seems to give the "can't commit, you'll just be friends" line often. When I asked her questions in my reading, she couldn't answer them and just repeated what she said at the start constantly. She didn't seem to connect to me well.. She got details wrong and overall - not sure what the hype was with her, if I'm being truthful. (and before any readers come on and have a go at me - I can handle the truth, but she gives the same lines she gave to me to others, and I want genuine proof of validating and detailed info. Just like if a reader gives you good news on work/POI you want evidence so you know they're not sugarcoating).

I’ve read and people did say that psychics don’t connect to everyone perhaps this is it? She picked up perfectly that the POI I was asking about hand business/work connection with me (he’s a coworker), that he really admired me (professionally and personally - which he admitted to at the beginning of our short-lived “relationship”, and that he had obligation at home (he’s married) (before anyone jumps in and start judging that I’m involved with a married man please save your breath it’s very complicated) and that his hands are tied and that’s there no future for me and him. Which honestly totally makes sense. As heart breaking as it is.

I’m really interested to know if anyone has tried Natasha tarot reader in Crystal Palace above? She made a prediction which comes true exactly and correct timeframe too. She made me believe in all this psychic reading ability!
15-11-2018, 10:53 AM
(15-11-2018 09:57 AM)smoothies88 Wrote:  
(14-11-2018 11:46 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I haven't heard of any in your list from QOC and I found her negative, vague and too generic. Others I spoke to had similar experiences with her, she seems to give the "can't commit, you'll just be friends" line often. When I asked her questions in my reading, she couldn't answer them and just repeated what she said at the start constantly. She didn't seem to connect to me well.. She got details wrong and overall - not sure what the hype was with her, if I'm being truthful. (and before any readers come on and have a go at me - I can handle the truth, but she gives the same lines she gave to me to others, and I want genuine proof of validating and detailed info. Just like if a reader gives you good news on work/POI you want evidence so you know they're not sugarcoating).

I’ve read and people did say that psychics don’t connect to everyone perhaps this is it? She picked up perfectly that the POI I was asking about hand business/work connection with me (he’s a coworker), that he really admired me (professionally and personally - which he admitted to at the beginning of our short-lived “relationship”, and that he had obligation at home (he’s married) (before anyone jumps in and start judging that I’m involved with a married man please save your breath it’s very complicated) and that his hands are tied and that’s there no future for me and him. Which honestly totally makes sense. As heart breaking as it is.

I’m really interested to know if anyone has tried Natasha tarot reader in Crystal Palace above? She made a prediction which comes true exactly and correct timeframe too. She made me believe in all this psychic reading ability!

Yeah. See, she seems to be very negative in relationships, it does make me suspicious. I didn't get as much info as you did at all, it was so generic and repeated. All in all, the call lasted about 8 minutes max. I will say though that she was nice and not rude like others have experienced. I've spoken to a few people on the other forum who had negative reads with her and some of it was genuinely untrue such as her over exaggerating negative was, that they found out some of the info was incorrect. Sorry that you got bad news from her, and sorry but haven't heard of Crystal Palace.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 7 1,406 25-04-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 42 9,038 14-01-2018 06:24 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Compare Top Psychic Reading Sites in Our Complete Site Rankings mecheeta 0 438 06-11-2017 09:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Crystal Healing. Is it just rubbish? Psychicfamily 6 3,791 09-07-2016 09:01 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Keen Psychics.. Marinacy 3 1,038 21-06-2016 10:11 AM
Last Post: chrys
  Experience with readers Dolly_16 4 991 09-03-2016 12:53 PM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
  The Djinn Palace psychics Caroline 5 1,208 03-01-2016 05:36 PM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202
  The Djinn Palace psychics Caroline 0 562 03-01-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: Caroline
  Psychic shelly anything come true after the markers jaks111 22 3,756 02-01-2016 10:29 PM
Last Post: Fargo
  Psychic Shelly any predictions come true? Purple shimmer 13 2,477 26-08-2015 08:34 PM
Last Post: Purple shimmer