Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Offering my own psychic readings
17-11-2018, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2018 07:20 PM by TheSeekersLighthouse.)
Offering my own psychic readings
I am offering my own psychic readings again (formerly JMPsychicServices). I have started a facebook group for those who want readings. I also have a spiritual blog: http://www.loveseekers.org.

Readings can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Jacobs-Psychic-...7697611744

If anyone is interested, I offer EMail readings for £5, 1 hour sessions for £15, and quick past-present-future readings for £7.50. I use tarot, clairvoyance, or whatever method may come through, including channeling.

Note I will not do readings over and over for the same customer for the same questions, as I consider a reading should be done for seeking spiritual wisdom, as opposed to desperation.

I am happy to attempt answer any questions, but will never abridge the free will of another when I ask (for example, I won't ask what another person is feeling about you, because that is not their free will to ask).

If anyone is interested, let me know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Offering my own psychic readings
(17-11-2018 07:19 PM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote:  I am offering my own psychic readings again (formerly JMPsychicServices). I have started a facebook group for those who want readings. I also have a spiritual blog: http://www.loveseekers.org.

Readings can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Jacobs-Psychic-...7697611744

If anyone is interested, I offer EMail readings for £5, 1 hour sessions for £15, and quick past-present-future readings for £7.50. I use tarot, clairvoyance, or whatever method may come through, including channeling.

Note I will not do readings over and over for the same customer for the same questions, as I consider a reading should be done for seeking spiritual wisdom, as opposed to desperation.

I am happy to attempt answer any questions, but will never abridge the free will of another when I ask (for example, I won't ask what another person is feeling about you, because that is not their free will to ask).

If anyone is interested, let me know!

I think that most people on here are asking about exes/POI's and want to know what he/she is thinking of them. Decent and fair prices, though.
18-11-2018, 08:50 AM
Hi Jacob. I've read your blog which looks interesting.

I do appreciate your honesty and your prices are more than reasonable.

When you say that you answer questions is this just guidance or do you predict incidents involving finance, work or are we even allowed to ask about another person whether or not you predict a future with them? I take it you are not a fortune teller or an empath?

You will find on this forum that most of the members are interested in what another person is feeling and where it goes. There are very few ppl on here that are looking at the spiritual side of readings. But I wish you the best of luck and hope your business flourishes.
18-11-2018, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2018 10:19 AM by TheSeekersLighthouse.)
(18-11-2018 08:50 AM)pasha Wrote:  Hi Jacob. I've read your blog which looks interesting.

I do appreciate your honesty and your prices are more than reasonable.

When you say that you answer questions is this just guidance or do you predict incidents involving finance, work or are we even allowed to ask about another person whether or not you predict a future with them? I take it you are not a fortune teller or an empath?

You will find on this forum that most of the members are interested in what another person is feeling and where it goes. There are very few ppl on here that are looking at the spiritual side of readings. But I wish you the best of luck and hope your business flourishes.

I am an empath in many ways, having tuned into that aspect. I can attempt to answer any questions, provided it does not abridge the free will of a third party, unless said third party has consented, the veils are in place for a good reason, to give people that free-will during incarnation, to pick either polarity and to divulge as they see fit or otherwise. I found most positive guides won't give that sort of information to an exact science, unless somehow the higher-self of both people approve, and sometimes this has been the case.

I have predicted financial incidents, both for good or ill in others (and my own life). Most notable incident was me getting a '10 of swords' for the 2017 financial year, and my business (gaming industry) did fall apart.

I can ask relationship questions from the vantage point of the questioner, but I don't sugar-coat the answers. Asking 'do i have a future with XYZ' is different to 'what is XYZ feeling about me'. I find most positive guides refuse to answer the latter. I will also ask financial questions or anything else, but with the usual disclaimer.

I often suggest that one asks where their love lives are going 'based on the present path' and to also suggest that we ask 'what lessons are in the current relationships for me' or 'how can I better my love life?'

There is no exact science, as all readers/clients are different. My rule of thumb based on my path is placing too much 'importance' on a piece of spiritual information can detune the session if you are not careful. I used to work the psychic lines at one stage, but i struggled with the ethics of doing so as most callers I got were desperate and I couldn't justify them paying up to £1.50 a minute for the privilege of having an ear, but on the other side, people call those lines of their own free-will. I will do a reading for anyone, but not readings every other day for the same person, i cap each person at a once a month reading for regulars, unless they have a sudden dream they want interpreted, etc; I do also offer dream-interpretation and other types of spiritual advice, which may/may not include a reading. I have developed a detachment of giving positive/negative news based on the question, thus I will give the answer as it comes.

All a psychic is doing is providing a channel to go through the veil of forgetfulness which is designed to be semi-permeable, the connecting with this world to the spiritual planes. The veil is there for the reasons the Ra group can state much better than me (channeled by llresearch, http://www.lawofone.info / llresearch.org, The Ra Material 1981):

50.7 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

-----

All will be well. If anyone would like a reading, feel free to contact me. The prices quoted seem fair for the time/speciality, I did not want to overcharge. I will happily answer any questions provided they do not abridge the will of another, apart from medical questions. All channels through the veil are subject to the own personal biases or otherwise of the channel in many cases unless they can do deep trance channeling; thus it is important one is not aiming to give only positive answers in the hopes of not upsetting the receiver, or they will only get positive answers, the more open you are to all possibilities and remaining detached from outcome as a questioner/medium, the better. Plus interpretation can be subject to errors, i won't deny that even I have made / can make errors in interpreting signs, as no human is infallible!

I will be honest here that my answers are very blunt and rarely sugar-coated, though I aim to be supportive and kind to people at all times, and do attempt to give advice not just as one's medium, but also person-to-person, all situations and readings are unique, just like the creation is infinite in all it's possibilities and beauty! The other thing is, use your own gut. If you feel the psychic is resonating with you, go for it. If you don't, then discard and find another reader who may be in tune with you. Note, I refund if I do not get anything.

Love & Light to you all!
18-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Thanks for your very detailed reply, Jacob. I think I recall you were a reader on ATA not too long ago? Never read with you.

I admire you for your honesty. You haven't jumped on here claiming you are the best like a lot of them do, because of that I think I would have more faith in your readings than so many I've spoken to. You are obviously not in this for the money, I can see that you believe in what you do?

I guess *Remote Viewing* is a no go area with you? I am trying to locate or see what happened to someone who went missing!

I wish you all the best Smile
18-11-2018, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2018 01:19 PM by TheSeekersLighthouse.)
(18-11-2018 11:16 AM)pasha Wrote:  Thanks for your very detailed reply, Jacob. I think I recall you were a reader on ATA not too long ago? Never read with you.

I admire you for your honesty. You haven't jumped on here claiming you are the best like a lot of them do, because of that I think I would have more faith in your readings than so many I've spoken to. You are obviously not in this for the money, I can see that you believe in what you do?

I guess *Remote Viewing* is a no go area with you? I am trying to locate or see what happened to someone who went missing!

I wish you all the best Smile

I would say remote viewing to locate missing persons isn't a bad thing as it's being done to aid someone else who may be in need, it is the intent behind actions that matter, as its not for personal gain, getting the approval of the higher-self of the missing person would get around this problem in many circumstances.

To want to know someone's' feelings that they really want to keep private for their own reason whatever that may be to soothe one's self is where that water is muddied. I do not judge anyone though, I would be lying if I said I didn't use this ability when I was younger to try and dig into exactly the same thing. It is just as I have developed on my path I have realized the importance of free-will trumps all other things when you are positive.

There is one time a few years back when I did a reading for a client and information came through about a stalker ex-partner planning an attack which was able to be averted; oddly enough this was not a question nor had the client mentioned an ex-partner, that came through but was a concerned entity who passed the warning along. This the person must have been meant to find, and as it was done protectively it was allowed through (i was shown it as a vision at the time).

I find when life/death situations are involved (such as the urgent need to find a missing person), I may sometimes struggle due to being unable to keep centered, though one could try scrying for them on a map.

Once someone puffs up their ego by saying they are the 'best' psychic, it detunes the channel with spirit and you may not get a wholly positive guide. I am going to say that a negative guide can give a very 'accurate' reading, though for its own gain and will have disinformation/discord sown in there. Even the best reader will have ego chinks in spiritual armor that can be used, thus care must always be taken, and challenging entities regularly is a good idea.

If any reader is doing it for the purpose of self-service at the expense of others, the channel may be detuned where the positive guidance is slowly replaced with negative, it depends on the heart of the reader and why they do it in the first place. Wise to challenge during sessions too, if you see this example channeling extract on by blog:

Me: Do you come in love and light?

Ralpsa: Of course.

Me: So what note do we end on?

Ralpsa: That it has been an honor and a privilege to communicate with you as it always is. Brother, all will be well. Trust that.

I slot questions like this while working with spirit guidance. As all spirits outside of this third-density realm must honor free will, they must answer that question correctly. As even the negative spiritual entities have to honor free will, though they manipulate people into giving it away, the positive path is love and the path to unity; the negative path is control and path of separation, both good and evil being equal paths as aspects of one creator; though there is a point when the negative path is dropped and the polarities collapse into unity / become harmonized.

I will be honest that money IS a factor but the main reason is I feel a spiritual calling, and I think this is what I want my carrier to be, to help and guide others on their path, but I also want to keep it fair and level hence the prices. I have to charge as I require money to survive in the world like anyone else; this is a function of the red-ray chakra and is not to be ignored, as money = ability to buy food in this world.

To maintain positivity requires honesty, not deception. I see the exchanging of psychic services like exchanging any other service, as energy and time is being used, sometimes a lot of it (after a channeling, i often need 'recharge' time).

The play on this kind of thing is if you tell someone who is desperate false positive info, the hook of dopamine can keep them addicted and continually call the psychic, to get a 'fix', not unlike any gambling addict or drug-addict would.

If you are doing it solely to extract as much money as you can from clients and manipulate them into continually coming for readings, that comes under self-serving and and will detune you from positive guides, the ones who will be honest, preserve free-will. I have seen both amazing and negative readers in my time.

Pressure to perform is why I have always done this on a small scale and why I don't want to try churning out readings like on a production line, I found for me personally, I couldn't do it at my best doing it that way, thus I do them by booking/arrangement and don't overbook myself with them. This is important to me because when someone sees a psychic, this is an opportunity to help them potentially spiritually awaken and help them become empowered on their own path. I often chat with clients after readings as a friend not just a reader, and do my best to be friendly with them.

There is a reader I will not name who has been on Psychic TV or similar. I went on a date with this guy many years back, and he comes across as very positive. He told me he wants his partner to serve him, and that his goal in life is control/conquest and he uses readings to achieve this sometimes. He can tell you all about many life events and information he couldn't have known, but will sow disinformation with the intention to keep one hooked and under his control. He has even a pillow saying 'your highness' and believes he alone is king of all things. That date didn't go very well, we both left the pub and I never looked back after he had mentioned all of that! That is a sign of a negative adept. I do not judge anyone though.

There is another I know who has been on there who does their utmost best to provide loving spiritual guidance to clients. Positive adepts will show in this way (or people who are kind to others in life in general)

Between those polarities are ones who do not commit to either path and just incarnate over and over until they make the grade on one path or another.

In the realm of psychic readings, it is for the client to discern what information is relevant to them, and I always tell this to any client due to free-will, as to preserve it to the maximum you let a client know. I have had clients interpret symbolism I was given better than I could, for this reason. For this reason also, I cannot tell someone if they should or shouldn't break up with someone, for that is a free-will choice. After a reading I may give my human opinion on the subject if I think someone is being taken for a ride, but the choice ultimately lies with the individual on life choices. I can give hints as to the most positive path for their situation, and changes that COULD be made, or what COULD be based on the present path, as the future is merely a probability, though if one has made pre-incarnate choices, destiny is a factor unless you become aware enough to manually set your own lessons.

The move evolved a spirit guide is, the more they are very careful not to overstep that bound of free-will, as the higher up you go, the more purity the positivity of a guide is; they are spirits on a path, just like we are and contain the same fallabilities as us, though they do not have the veils, thus understand their interconnectedness with all things.

No psychic is ever infallible, as is no one in any job infallible. For me, the spiritual path is about much more than giving readings, bells and whistles. It is a way of life in how you treat others, the good you can do in the world (or the bad in the case of a negative adept), and your own spiritual development on the spiritual evolution back to creator source. If your intentions are positive, I believe all will always go well, even in times when we doubt.

If anyone would like a session, let me know Smile All readings will be different. Some may have symbolism only, others go more deeper into aspects of one's life. No two readings or people are ever alike. All will be well my friends!
18-11-2018, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2018 06:27 PM by Virgo1.)
Sorry but when I was having readings and addicted, I wanted to know what the ex feels for me (like most others on here). By saying it's interjecting with the person's free will to go into their energy and ask what they feel about someone, I personally disagree with. So it's okay for you to give us advice and the truth on if there's a future with someone, but not on how they feel for us? You keep mentioning "free will", what if free will changes and at this current time they don't care for us or aren't ready to have a relationship with us, but in future along the lines their train of thought changes ? Or vice versa and they are ready and wanting a future and they care, but you won't tell us ? If you're telling me for example that an ex and I won't work out, I'm going to want backed up validation evidence. So you'd have to say "because he doesn't give a monkeys about you". If you tell me that Joe Bloggs and I won't work out and I ask you why, you reply with "I can't say for their free will", I wouldn't be pleased.

You clearly believe in free will, and what's the point in a reading if free will can happen? I might order a kebab tonight or fish and chips, shall I call you to ask what you *think* I may order ? No thanks. I'd rather make the decision myself than basically "gamble" an answer with a reader. I am on the fence about free will and destiny, but I do think that some readers are poor and cannot see past free will, so they cannot see that right now an ex of mine is interested in me, but next month he's going to go on a date with someone. That I could have a job offer, but I might be unwell, miss the interview and it goes to someone else. I have lost alot of faith in readers this year, I've wasted lots of money to find out that basically readers "guess" and really are unsure of the future. Things came up that none of them saw.. I don't see the point of gambling a future with a reader. I might aswell ask a friend or family member, or an anon advice site online for answers FOR FREE.

But I do however have a respect for you that you offer your services cheap and you admitted upfront you're a reader. That's alot more than what some readers do on here.

- And if you tell somebody that the ex doesn't care for them and there is no future - well then that's on them if they choose not to listen to you, you gave them the advice and they did not listen. They'll come back to you at a later date apologising saying how right you were.

- You've just stated you'd put your HUMAN OPINION into readings. No! This is where readings go wrong.. We aren't calling for your advice or opinion, or we'd go to our friends or family. We are calling for what you get with your "gift".

- The part where you said that there's a good reader on TV but they manipulate their gift - I wholeheartedly agree with you. There's readers I've spoken to, I'm not going to keep mentioning his name because it would be bullying and I've said all I needed to say.. But he validated very well, then I found out he was giving others similar readings. He was validating their situation well for them, but then he manipulated the prediction. "Oh your ex loves you, course he'll be back!". I believe readers do this and I agree with you. This does not surprise me at all. Once you abuse your gift and there's forums like these about, you lose your gift and credibility (karma).
18-11-2018, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2018 07:44 PM by TheSeekersLighthouse.)
(18-11-2018 06:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Sorry but when I was having readings and addicted, I wanted to know what the ex feels for me (like most others on here). By saying it's interjecting with the person's free will to go into their energy and ask what they feel about someone, I personally disagree with. So it's okay for you to give us advice and the truth on if there's a future with someone, but not on how they feel for us? You keep mentioning "free will", what if free will changes and at this current time they don't care for us or aren't ready to have a relationship with us, but in future along the lines their train of thought changes ? Or vice versa and they are ready and wanting a future and they care, but you won't tell us ? If you're telling me for example that an ex and I won't work out, I'm going to want backed up validation evidence. So you'd have to say "because he doesn't give a monkeys about you". If you tell me that Joe Bloggs and I won't work out and I ask you why, you reply with "I can't say for their free will", I wouldn't be pleased.

You clearly believe in free will, and what's the point in a reading if free will can happen? I might order a kebab tonight or fish and chips, shall I call you to ask what you *think* I may order ? No thanks. I'd rather make the decision myself than basically "gamble" an answer with a reader. I am on the fence about free will and destiny, but I do think that some readers are poor and cannot see past free will, so they cannot see that right now an ex of mine is interested in me, but next month he's going to go on a date with someone. That I could have a job offer, but I might be unwell, miss the interview and it goes to someone else. I have lost alot of faith in readers this year, I've wasted lots of money to find out that basically readers "guess" and really are unsure of the future. Things came up that none of them saw.. I don't see the point of gambling a future with a reader. I might aswell ask a friend or family member, or an anon advice site online for answers FOR FREE.

But I do however have a respect for you that you offer your services cheap and you admitted upfront you're a reader. That's alot more than what some readers do on here.

- And if you tell somebody that the ex doesn't care for them and there is no future - well then that's on them if they choose not to listen to you, you gave them the advice and they did not listen. They'll come back to you at a later date apologising saying how right you were.

- You've just stated you'd put your HUMAN OPINION into readings. No! This is where readings go wrong.. We aren't calling for your advice or opinion, or we'd go to our friends or family. We are calling for what you get with your "gift".

- The part where you said that there's a good reader on TV but they manipulate their gift - I wholeheartedly agree with you. There's readers I've spoken to, I'm not going to keep mentioning his name because it would be bullying and I've said all I needed to say.. But he validated very well, then I found out he was giving others similar readings. He was validating their situation well for them, but then he manipulated the prediction. "Oh your ex loves you, course he'll be back!". I believe readers do this and I agree with you. This does not surprise me at all. Once you abuse your gift and there's forums like these about, you lose your gift and credibility (karma).

Re, human opinion, you misunderstood my message I think.

I do not put my human opinion into information from spirit (though every single reader will have some kind of bias as info must filter down through the tree of the mind, including your conscious mind. That is why a reader must remain detached from outcome to minimise this effect). But after the reading i would give my advice and my opinion on what I feel about the situation re. advice if the situation warranted it, but what I get from spirit is what it is and is the answer i give, is as it comes, no sugar-coating, though I am always kind when I talk with people. The info from spirit, certainly I would not purposefully tamper with it. Even a therapist giving advice is an opinion of one, which is what I was talking about, i ***never*** attempt to colour info from spirit with an opinion willfully! I get info on someone's situation, after the reading i may then give my personal advice, but i emphasise its up to the person what to do, yet again to preserve free-will. And not only that, people know that is how the reading will probably roll, before they have one as they speak to me first and we will discuss the best course of action. Most of the readings end up as much more than a business call, I treat people like people. You will be amazed how many want an impartial opinion that isn't someone they know, though that is for after the reading has been done/cards have been drawn.

You mention psychics and many guessing, I would say that it is more than guesswork, but that placing importance* on an information being a certain way can detune the session. If you call desperate, then you may detune the session at best, or at worse the law of attraction will land you with a reader who is interested in the dough only. I have heard of people calling for a reading and hear kids screaming, dishes being washed, or even on the bog, but I have also heard of many good ones. That is where discernment needs to be used, and when a reading is asked for, one must be in a good frame of mind when they call, both the client + psychic for best results.

The free-will concept re. asking an how an ex feels, if an ex is your ex and doesn't want one poking into their lives, that is their will and I respect that, that is how much I value respecting others when I do readings as most people in this situation the ex has already stated or implied they do not want the client in their lives, thus I take that as a rejection of permission (as opposed to say, looking for a missing person, when no specific denial has been implied. You could attempt to get information without abridgement, just as when you knock on someone's door, you may/may not get an answer. In the cases of how does an ex feel who isn't taking, they have already shut and bolted that door on the client for whatever reason, thus it would be an abridgement to dig) As to read on how an ex feels without the ex's consent is me poking into their thoughts/feelings when I have no right to do so, in my opinion and in how I practice.

I may come across as quite opinionated, but having been on this road since 14 years of age (now 24), there are certain ethics that I think I need to follow when giving readings to people, both for the customer's sake and the sake of anyone else involved. My guides do not divulge information where an abridgement will happen, though intuition may be able to tell you, which would not be an abridgement per se, because you have been left to interpret it.

The 'point' of a reading is people who wish to connect with spirit or guidance for the purpose of wisdom be given clarity as to the current life situations/lessons they face, and maybe gain an understanding why. I might add, I like to put people in a position where they won't need another reading for a long time; to show them how to use their own intuition, their own tools.

I do think connecting with spirit should be done with the utmost respect, for we cannot know everything, it's not for us to fully understand here while we are here, but to follow our hearts, wherever they take us in our lives. If a psychic reading helps someone with that, by helping in some way, that is great. I may be a bit of an oddity here, but I see psychic readings as a tool for self-growth, but just one of many tools in the toolbox we call life.

I will admit, I came off the psychic lines, as I had recommended many seek professional medical advice instead of a psychic reading, or that they seek solace in their loved ones and grieve the loss of an ex properly. I knew it was only a matter of time before I got booted off, due to not meeting minimum call times with 60% of callers, and I know by doing them in this way, I can screen out many of the people who are in it for that dopamine fix, as they would only ever call an instant-access chat line, due to how quick it can be accessed, rather than seeking out someone who has put emphasis on not working off of desperation / no sugar-coating, and I have found it to be a much better method at delivering quality readings, though I had some awesome experiences on the chat line.

I will add, that despite out of body experiences, spirit guide meetings, meditations where I go to far flung places, and premonition dreams, I sometimes have maybe once every couple of years gone to good third-party reader to try and help me see what I may be missing to help me learn a current life lesson, as sometimes that aid and different perspective can be handy, for a single opinion is not infallible in learning the self. Me, like any other reader who is using ability is doing, we are doing it in the way we think is the best way, which will be different for all readers. I might add that every single human has the ability to tap into spirit, it just awaits the person's calling which will be sincere (to yet again, preserve free-will), or pre-incarnation planned and built up over previous lives. I seldom call it a 'gift' for this reason, though what is a gift are the unique methods that are unique to the person piercing the veil will use.

Whatever happens, people are guided to who they need to be with at the right time, including psychic readers, for that is part of the grand design of things <3 All will be well, there are no errors in this game of life, just experiences. Fate will guide you to a potential suitor/option that is best for your lessons maybe even planned before life, but it is your will that will see it done, should you do it.

P.S, many chat line portals I worked with had names of regular callers with facts about them in the admin CP.
18-11-2018, 07:28 PM
(18-11-2018 07:04 PM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote:  
(18-11-2018 06:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Sorry but when I was having readings and addicted, I wanted to know what the ex feels for me (like most others on here). By saying it's interjecting with the person's free will to go into their energy and ask what they feel about someone, I personally disagree with. So it's okay for you to give us advice and the truth on if there's a future with someone, but not on how they feel for us? You keep mentioning "free will", what if free will changes and at this current time they don't care for us or aren't ready to have a relationship with us, but in future along the lines their train of thought changes ? Or vice versa and they are ready and wanting a future and they care, but you won't tell us ? If you're telling me for example that an ex and I won't work out, I'm going to want backed up validation evidence. So you'd have to say "because he doesn't give a monkeys about you". If you tell me that Joe Bloggs and I won't work out and I ask you why, you reply with "I can't say for their free will", I wouldn't be pleased.

Re, human opinion, you got the wrong end of that stick.

I do not put my human opinion into information from spirit (though every single reader will have some kind of bias as info must filter down through the tree of the mind, including your conscious mind. That is why a reader must remain detached from outcome to minimise this effect). But after the reading i would give my advice and my opinion on what I feel about the situation re. advice if the situation warranted it, but what I get from spirit is what it is and is the answer i give, is as it comes, no sugar-coating, though I am always kind when I talk with people. The info from spirit, certainly I would not purposefully tamper with it. Even a therapist giving advice is an opinion of one, which is what I was talking about, i ***never*** attempt to colour info from spirit with an opinion willfully! I get info on someone's situation, after the reading i may then give my personal advice, but i emphasise its up to the person what to do, yet again to preserve free-will.

The free-will concept re. asking an how an ex feels, if an ex is your ex and doesn't want one poking into their lives, that is their will and I respect that, that is how much I value respecting others when I do readings as most people in this situation the ex has already stated or implied they do not want the client in their lives, thus I take that as a rejection of permission (as opposed to say, looking for a missing person, when no specific denial has been implied. You could attempt to get information without abridgement, just as when you knock on someone's door, you may/may not get an answer. In the cases of how does an ex feel who isn't taking, they have already shut and bolted that door on the client for whatever reason, thus it would be an abridgement to dig) As to read on how an ex feels without the ex's consent is me poking into their thoughts/feelings when I have no right to do so, in my opinion and in how I practice.

I may come across as quite opinionated, but having been on this road since 14 years of age (now 24), there are certain ethics that I think I need to follow when giving readings to people, both for the customer's sake and the sake of anyone else involved. My guides do not divulge information where an abridgement will happen, though intuition may be able to tell you, which would not be an abridgement per se, because you have been left to interpret it.

The 'point' of a reading is people who wish to connect with spirit or guidance for the purpose of wisdom be given clarity as to the current life situations/lessons they face, and maybe gain an understanding why. I might add, I like to put people in a position where they won't need another reading for a long time; to show them how to use their own intuition, their own tools.

I do think connecting with spirit should be done with the utmost respect, for we cannot know everything, it's not for us to fully understand here while we are here, but to follow our hearts, wherever they take us in our lives. If a psychic reading helps someone with that, by helping in some way, that is great. I may be a bit of an oddity here, but I see psychic readings as a tool for self-growth, but just one of many tools in the toolbox we call life.

Whatever happens, people are guided to who they need to be with at the right time, for that is part of the grand design of things <3

You wrote that you'd give your human opinion and common sense, so there's no wrong end of that stick on my end. And I'm sorry, but you and I will always disagree on the ex and his feelings. If I'm having a reading with you on somebody and you say "Sorry Virgo, it won't work out". I want evidence psychically why you don't believe that. You'd have to tell me why, if he cares for me or not etc. I think you'll find that's the whole point of people calling about POI's. The main theme is - DOES HE CARE ABOUT ME?-. You're okay to tell somebody if it'll work out with an ex or not, if there's a future, but not tap into their feelings. I actually think that it's important to be told by you what they're feeling and thinking. It could be important, I could be dealing with somebody abusive and if you said to me "look, this man doesn't care about you, he is selfish and always will be, he is bad news and I'd advise very much that you keep away from him", then you're giving me important spiritual guidance. I think some of the ladies on here need that, customers can be a little... Crazy. I once was in that place!

But again, I find you're better than most readers on here, I respect that those views are your personal views but because we have different views, you are not a reader I'd personally go to. I cannot comment on you as a reader and how accurate or not you are, and I wish you all the best of luck. I read you're autistic and I understand that autistic people usually are very intellectual and have their opinions and I respect that. I just don't see the point in having a reading if I can't ask what my POI/mum/dad/the cat feels for me, and that free will can keep changing readings.

I wish you the best of luck in your business and good luck.
19-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Being realistic nobody can tell you what another person is feelinh as our feelings change day to day, even if a ex does have feelings for us doesn't not mean they will act on it and I'm talking from experience. I've had readings for years over ex's and stuff but the reality of it is if a ex is interested and wants you back they will make it known you won't need a psychic to keep asking if he loves you is he comming back it's just a waste of time and energy and money it's time to move on that man is probably not even given you a second thought and moved on ..once after years of having readings over this rubbish I moved on and met a lovely guy..even if it dose not work out with him I vowed to Never have a relationship reading again.
The best thing to do would ask the guy straight out if there would be any chance of getting back together you might not like the answer but least you can move on.
But if you need a psychic to tell you how your ex feels about you I would say the relationship is over because if he loves you he would let you know and you wouldn't need a psychic to tell you..people show you how they feel by how they treat you and if they have gone no contact no communication that is enough to tell you you are not important in there lives ..