Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I work for oranum part time
20-11-2018, 10:51 AM
I work for oranum part time
I don't come here much as the psychic addiction is madness.
I have been put complaint as advertising a line I do not work for???
I chose just part time webcam so folk choose on energy as if they see like u & comfy they will come private. After 28 years I should hope I av private clients rofl I am nearly 59. The bullies here hilarious no wonder they need help their negative thoughts to others are the cause of unhappiness. I truly think many do need help professional for the line addiction. Oranum protect us by a blocking system so does another line where ive been headhunted to work for.
That's so we don't av to take on board the abusive arrogant caller.
The lines that push readers to keep callers on are not for me my energies for those that truly deserve the light I give I am healer reiki accredited so come from high level lightworker. My saying is yes av opinions but get a life by creating positivity do something good with good heart mind then see what happens for u end of story.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I work for oranum part time
Dorothy.. By writing that you work on Oranum, this post looks like advertisement. Remember that this is a forum for CUSTOMERS. We aren't here to listen to readers sob stories. I'd say that some customers are obsessive, but the way how readers go about themselves on this forum are obsessive and desperate for money, too. You cannot always put blame onto us. I've found that it's never the reader's fault. Always our fault.
20-11-2018, 12:16 PM
(20-11-2018 12:13 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Dorothy.. By writing that you work on Oranum, this post looks like advertisement. Remember that this is a forum for CUSTOMERS. We aren't here to listen to readers sob stories. I'd say that some customers are obsessive, but the way how readers go about themselves on this forum are obsessive and desperate for money, too. You cannot always put blame onto us. I've found that it's never the reader's fault. Always our fault.

Not an advert as ive not named my on line ID I soon will be leaving forum as wasting energy those obsessed here are joke we have right to express. Also I would love to know what occupation if any u all chose we choose less than any income unless work 24/7
20-11-2018, 12:49 PM
(20-11-2018 12:16 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  
(20-11-2018 12:13 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Dorothy.. By writing that you work on Oranum, this post looks like advertisement. Remember that this is a forum for CUSTOMERS. We aren't here to listen to readers sob stories. I'd say that some customers are obsessive, but the way how readers go about themselves on this forum are obsessive and desperate for money, too. You cannot always put blame onto us. I've found that it's never the reader's fault. Always our fault.

Not an advert as ive not named my on line ID I soon will be leaving forum as wasting energy those obsessed here are joke we have right to express. Also I would love to know what occupation if any u all chose we choose less than any income unless work 24/7

And there we have it. Arrogance and nastiness from a reader. Asking our occupation. Let me tell you, I would rather have a job doing something where I'm genuine - most readers and how they conduct themselves on here aren't. Readers are more obsessed than clients, I've stopped readings now for a while because they're a load of nonsense. I've had a few general readings lately, but it's just as bad as the rship ones. Most readers cannot read. Nobody on here has been obsessive lately, it's another excuse that readers use when someone gives them critical feedback. Someone wrote you a - feedback and you've gone to the trouble to write a post up about it and how you work on Oranum blah blah blah. We all get - feedback, it's something you laugh and shrug off. Don't be such a drama queen! Nobody wants to get into conversation with you when you're being rude to us. We are your bread and butter money, don't insult us. How very spiritual of you.
20-11-2018, 04:56 PM
(20-11-2018 12:49 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

And there we have it. Arrogance and nastiness from a reader. Asking our occupation. Let me tell you, I would rather have a job doing something where I'm genuine - most readers and how they conduct themselves on here aren't. Readers are more obsessed than clients, I've stopped readings now for a while because they're a load of nonsense. I've had a few general readings lately, but it's just as bad as the rship ones. Most readers cannot read. Nobody on here has been obsessive lately, it's another excuse that readers use when someone gives them critical feedback. Someone wrote you a - feedback and you've gone to the trouble to write a post up about it and how you work on Oranum blah blah blah. We all get - feedback, it's something you laugh and shrug off. Don't be such a drama queen! Nobody wants to get into conversation with you when you're being rude to us. We are your bread and butter money, don't insult us. How very spiritual of you.

Thanks for overtop neurotic reply im ending discussion
20-11-2018, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2018 05:05 PM by Virgo1.)
(20-11-2018 04:56 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  
(20-11-2018 12:49 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Thanks for overtop neurotic reply im ending discussion

Oh Dorothy dear, give it a rest. You wrote earlier you're leaving the forum and you're back already. Stop attention seeking. You are so immature for a 58 year old, have gone to the trouble to write me a - now. Grow up, this is exactly why readers get bad names for themselves. And then they come on and bully and attack me, lol! Crazy world we live in. I haven't had readings on an ex or POI lately actually, I have had one or two general reads (even though it's none of your business). I haven't said all readers are bad, I have said a few I liked but you advertised Angel from PS.. Says it all. She was sucking on a sweet/eating when I called her. My big toe could give a better reading.

You insulted us earlier asking what jobs we have, saying we all are negative. That's rude and you don't like it when someone puts the shoe on the other foot to you, typical narcissistic arrogant reader.
20-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Dorothy, I don't know what it's got to do with any of us on here that you are having to work 24/7 to earn a decent wage and you have to put up with abuse! Stop whinging and find yourself another job. No one is forcing you to work as a reader. I work in Interior Design and love my job thanks. I earn more than you because I do a more worthwhile job than you and have a skill that I had to train for.

Anyway, I thought you worked on PS because you were upset in one of your posts saying we were all negative about the readers on there and they need to put food on there table and did you mention something about readers from PS using *foodbanks????* Smile LMAO Cool Cool

Oranium Keep spamming me to have readings. I've looked on their site, all of the readers seem to be waiting and look half dead with boredom.

I could send you some food parcels if you like to give me a drop off point!!! Smile
20-11-2018, 09:23 PM
(20-11-2018 09:12 PM)pasha Wrote:  Dorothy, I don't know what it's got to do with any of us on here that you are having to work 24/7 to earn a decent wage and you have to put up with abuse! Stop whinging and find yourself another job. No one is forcing you to work as a reader. I work in Interior Design and love my job thanks. I earn more than you because I do a more worthwhile job than you and have a skill that I had to train for.

Anyway, I thought you worked on PS because you were upset in one of your posts saying we were all negative about the readers on there and they need to put food on there table and did you mention something about readers from PS using *foodbanks????* Smile LMAO Cool Cool

Oranium Keep spamming me to have readings. I've looked on their site, all of the readers seem to be waiting and look half dead with boredom.

I could send you some food parcels if you like to give me a drop off point!!! Smile

LOL Pasha
20-11-2018, 10:21 PM
(20-11-2018 09:23 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(20-11-2018 09:12 PM)pasha Wrote:  Dorothy, I don't know what it's got to do with any of us on here that you are having to work 24/7 to earn a decent wage and you have to put up with abuse! Stop whinging and find yourself another job. No one is forcing you to work as a reader. I work in Interior Design and love my job thanks. I earn more than you because I do a more worthwhile job than you and have a skill that I had to train for.

LOL Pasha

Yeah! Maybe we could organise a whip-round on this forum for Dorothy TongueTongue
20-11-2018, 10:28 PM
(20-11-2018 10:21 PM)pasha Wrote:  
(20-11-2018 09:23 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

LOL Pasha

Yeah! Maybe we could organise a whip-round on this forum for Dorothy TongueTongue

Ooohh I wouldn't if I were you, you'll get a - 27! WinkWink