Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tamara
16-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Tamara
I have to start a thread for this lady because the last couple of readings i've had with her, she's just got my situation so spot on without me having to say a lot, and she's been very consistent - even saying the same things she'd said months ago, and she doesn't remember me either. She's very intelligent and it's nice to get a female perspective on what's happening Smile.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Tamara
(16-03-2012 01:28 AM)Warren27/12 Wrote:  I have to start a thread for this lady because the last couple of readings i've had with her, she's just got my situation so spot on without me having to say a lot, and she's been very consistent - even saying the same things she'd said months ago, and she doesn't remember me either. She's very intelligent and it's nice to get a female perspective on what's happening Smile.

I cannot comment in terms of predictions. I have had two readings with her the first extraordinary insight into the persons thoughts..that has still stayed with me now and been helpful. The second was not a great connection..but she came up with one word which helped me understand a puzzle. In terms of your lady at work she may prove useful in having fun..and keeping your self safe...or any other worries..as you say she is razor intelligent..
19-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Well as far as the work lady goes, Tamara did say that she has been spying on me through someone else as well as trying to find out about my past with women. I said she wouldn't find out a lot because in the workplace my past relationships are something i've managed to keep quiet. I didn't tell her that I made a move, but Tamara sort of sensed that I had done.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
29-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Had two readings with her and they were completely different which confuses me to which of the two did she connect and not connect. It was no way near to what the other psychics have told me.
03-04-2012, 10:26 AM
I had my first voicemail with Tamara on Sunday night and she was really accurate. Thanks TT
03-04-2012, 12:17 PM
I haven't get any reading from Tamara.
03-04-2012, 05:45 PM
to be honest I found her one of the worst. I asked for only 5 mins and she kept going for the whole 20 and I should have put the phone down. She didn't get my situation at all and was talking games and stratogy to keep my man which actually sounded cruel. she wanted me to scare him into submission or I wouldn't marry him at all!!! . That's not what I would do. I hate playing games. Then she said I would play around with 2 other men while I was waiting for him and that I would make him jelous to the point he would commit!!!!!! She did not get his personality or min for that matter. First of all I love my boyfriend, I would never "scare " him into submission - thats not a loving act. making someone jelous is not a loving act. And I believe in treating people as i want to be treated. No other man turns my head. I was even faithful to him when we were apart for 6 months, I would never toy with peoples emotions. Wish I could ask for a refund.
03-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Tamara is a comedy psychic, she told me that my ex's BF had a fetish and it would take n understanding woman to be with him. I think she is more relationship counsellor tyan psychic
03-04-2012, 06:34 PM
(03-04-2012 06:27 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  Tamara is a comedy psychic, she told me that my ex's BF had a fetish and it would take n understanding woman to be with him. I think she is more relationship counsellor tyan psychic

LOL I agree she is not a very good psychic. Not a very good relationship counseller either. Quite dangerous in fact. She was advising me to lie, play games and cheat in order to get a proposal LOL. hmmmmm not a great basis to to start a marriage and it's not why I rang either. If I took her advice I think I would be single for a very long a time and a total bitch. Lucky for my fella I wouldn't comprimise who I am.
03-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Now Emma- Jane was spot on with me. at the time she told me my boyfriend had to go over seas and when he comes back he would take time off work and come and see me. And she said he needed to wrok in the house. I didn't believe a word and cut the call short
He does have to have to go Denmark, he is taking a week off work on his return and he is spending half of it with me and the other half doing his house up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow my readings with Tamara Happy_go_girl 0 819 11-01-2013 02:27 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  psychic readings with Tamara Happy_go_girl 19 6,312 11-07-2012 10:16 AM
Last Post: Mitzu
  Tamara Trousseu lizcancer girl 15 3,346 25-07-2011 08:54 PM
Last Post: Lxx
  WHEN IS TAMARA ON NEXT. SHE'S GREAT.! Bizzylizzy 10 2,969 19-02-2011 10:37 AM
Last Post: Eridanus