Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have done 35000 words of my book
17-03-2012, 10:56 AM
I have done 35000 words of my book
This would not have happened without a break in the relationship because often we become the relationship and nothing else. We come here alone(this life) and we leave alone. People never find us, they never find our creastive sparks, we do that ourselves and often we do that when we go through solitary periods of introspection. Don't let that relationship be all that defines you. I did and I didn't like it. Now I am not doing that I feel better for it. Happy weekend everyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: I have done 35000 words of my book
Would just like to ask, have any psychics picked up on your writing?
I have had a couple of them mention to me about writing a book and it is something I have often thought about.
Happy weekend to you too.
17-03-2012, 07:00 PM
6 months before I started writing Angel Light told me I would have a book published. I wasn't thinking of it at the time. I only remembered 20000 words in ;-)
17-03-2012, 07:39 PM
(17-03-2012 06:51 PM)jen1234 Wrote:  Would just like to ask, have any psychics picked up on your writing?
I have had a couple of them mention to me about writing a book and it is something I have often thought about.

I've also been told this many times, I wonder how many people are told this?
17-03-2012, 07:47 PM
people who go to psychics tend te be quite retrospective. These make the best writers. I wonder how many people who split up get told you will have a choice. That is a real old chestnut
17-03-2012, 08:14 PM
(17-03-2012 07:39 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  
(17-03-2012 06:51 PM)jen1234 Wrote:  Would just like to ask, have any psychics picked up on your writing?

I've also been told this many times, I wonder how many people are told this?

Is this something feasible for you? I was always good at writing stories at school and had then read out in front of the class many times I have often thought of writing a book before the psychics mentioned it. Would be interesting to see if others on here have been told this.
17-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes I have been told this...but I do want to be a writer. My last visit to a medium my Dad came through and he told me exactly what I was thinking of basing my book on....interesting question though...how many people have been told this? And I'm always told I am a healer!
17-03-2012, 10:25 PM
(17-03-2012 10:21 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Yes I have been told this...but I do want to be a writer. My last visit to a medium my Dad came through and he told me exactly what I was thinking of basing my book on....interesting question though...how many people have been told this? And I'm always told I am a healer!

I've never been told that I'm going to be a writer but, like you Kiltgirl, I have been told that I am a healer and do have the ability to become a medium. I have been told that I could develop my psychic abilities if I wanted to.

Being told I'm a healer does ring true with me because my late Grandad was a spiritual healer in the Spiritualist Church so believe that my ability may be passed from him. I don't feel that I have been told this by psychics just for the sake of it.
18-03-2012, 01:27 PM
I have been told this many times in readings. Every reader who has ever read for me has always picked up on writing and getting published. Another thing I kept getting in readings was working for TV, which I always dismissed because its not something I ever wanted to get into. But have just enrolled on a script writing course and want to write for TV. So technically the psychics who have picked this up over the years are right.

The first reading I ever had was when I was 19 and the woman was so accurate with everything she told me. Honestly, the only thing that hasn't come true out of the reading is getting married, but she always saw it as something I would do later on in life. And she saw me writing, but told me it would take a long time for me to really work out what I wanted to write and what area I wanted to break into. And this has been very true for me :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wise Words misssaigon 7 1,180 29-01-2013 09:08 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Words and Subconscious Conditioning Nemi 5 1,167 25-03-2012 05:27 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden