Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hmmm maybe they really can predict the future?
18-03-2012, 12:18 AM
hmmm maybe they really can predict the future?
Ok, so ive had many readings and as posted before they all say the same.
Its regarding an ex, now i would say on most of the readings i didnt give any details about the ex maybe just an initial.

Now today i heard from an ex, with the same initial, within the time frames, but not the ex i was asking about. They all said it would be realky unexpected etc and it was. I havent spoke to this ex in 8 years!! But everything they predicted for my other ex is starting to materialise with this ex.

Something to think about!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2012, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 09:55 AM by flamered.)
RE: hmmm maybe they really can predict the future?
I hope this is good and exciting for you!!!!!! I guess they picked up on the stronger energy.with the same initial...unless you end up with them both!!!

I guess the spirit world must be a very busy telephone exchange where lines do get crosses. at times.Cinemmongirl pointed out also a confusion within her outcomes.. It is also a gentle reminder perhaps that sometimes things do get a little mixed..so to be gently aware of that..

Russel Bradley described reading someone as reading radio waves...
sometimes I wonder if they pick up on other readings which have become part of our psyche.

BUT GOOD LUCK x
18-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Its very exciting. Its nice to have a friendship that is keeping my mind off my ex.

Im a bug believer in whats meant to be will be, so if it was this ex thats meant to make me as happy as the psychics said so be it.

I am amazed that from one initial they picked up on this guy, i just thought my energy would maje it clear who i was asking about. I hadnt seen or thought of him for years.

Hopefully this will give u all some hope

Xx
18-03-2012, 10:44 AM
That's really exciting Kayleigh Smile Funny though that it wasn't who you were expecting it to be. I hope it all works out for you so keep us posted on how things are going x
18-03-2012, 10:51 AM
(18-03-2012 10:44 AM)EarthAngel Wrote:  That's really exciting Kayleigh Smile Funny though that it wasn't who you were expecting it to be. I hope it all works out for you so keep us posted on how things are going x

Thank you!! Its obviously nothing serious and wont be for a whilr, as was with other ex for years and its only been a couple of months since split.

But its lovely to have someone i can talk to and go out with.

I will keep u all updated!!

According to predictions april time ill be in a strong relationship with ny ex.

Its just which ex now lol xx
18-03-2012, 08:52 PM
(18-03-2012 10:51 AM)kayleigh22m Wrote:  
(18-03-2012 10:44 AM)EarthAngel Wrote:  That's really exciting Kayleigh Smile Funny though that it wasn't who you were expecting it to be. I hope it all works out for you so keep us posted on how things are going x

Thank you!! Its obviously nothing serious and wont be for a whilr, as was with other ex for years and its only been a couple of months since split.

But its lovely to have someone i can talk to and go out with.

I will keep u all updated!!

According to predictions april time ill be in a strong relationship with ny ex.

Its just which ex now lol xx
Big Grin yeah some good news for somebody good luck and enjoy
19-03-2012, 12:46 AM
That's just got me thinking and I can't believe I never thought of it before! Two ex's have contacted me since I split with 'the ex'. Both who live at different ends of the country and who I've not had contact with for years. One I dated 94-95 and the other 95-96. The first, who i have absolutely no interest in, contacted me just to get my brother's details. The second ex, who i might of been interested in again, friend requested me on Facebook so I accepted and i found his friends included his lovely wife and children! So I'm hoping all the psychics weren't seeing either of these two ex's as the ex making contact. Ex's going back to 95 and 96, I'm feeling old now lol. Funnily enough though the one I would of been interested in now is the one I dumped and vice versa. I think a lot of the time the reason I want this ex to come back to me and to of course grovel, is because he dumped me and it would be nice to say 'get lost'. Although I really don't think I would say that with this one. Big Grin
19-03-2012, 01:16 AM
To keeo u all uodated i met with this ex tonight. We will call him x2 lol. Had a lovely evenung.

4 things that psychics predicted for me and x1 happebed tonight eith x2. Bizarre!! Songs that played , food we ordered etc etc. It was all spot on

Xx
19-03-2012, 09:36 AM
(19-03-2012 01:16 AM)kayleigh22m Wrote:  To keeo u all uodated i met with this ex tonight. We will call him x2 lol. Had a lovely evenung.

4 things that psychics predicted for me and x1 happebed tonight eith x2. Bizarre!! Songs that played , food we ordered etc etc. It was all spot on

Xx

Who were the psychics you spoke to?
Glad you are having fun..
19-03-2012, 06:29 PM
(19-03-2012 01:16 AM)kayleigh22m Wrote:  To keeo u all uodated i met with this ex tonight. We will call him x2 lol. Had a lovely evenung.

Xx

Glad you had a great time with "x2" last night and that predictions you were given happened Smile After last night are you starting to think the psychics were tuning into x2 rather than x1?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 381 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange