Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Weekly Guidance Reading
28-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Free Weekly Guidance Reading
Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is posted in the right place.. if not.. I apologise.

I am shoring up my Dharma for the coming New Year, and I have also been receiving multiple signs that there are MANY messages to give out before the Christmas Eve... so, in effort to reach the people I need to.. I am reading as many as I can!

As the title says.. I am giving out free Weekly Guidance Readings for ALL individuals who contact me.

I will also be posting messages upon my fb page... these are the random messages I receive which mean nothing to me... but will mean a whole bunch to the people they are for.

To get your FREE reading (sorry I keep putting it in caps but I want it made clear) all you need to do is send me an email with your First Name (real one's only, although it can be a nickname you are well known by) and a One Word summing (also known as the Totem Word) of what you want to know.. ie; Money, Health, Love, Family, Employment, etc.

Please do NOT give me any personal information. If I need to clarify something, then I will ask you directly. With my readings: the less I know, is the best.

If you are concerned about my using your profile details for the reading (I won't... but I understand people's reservations) you can send me an email to the address listed publicly on my fb page. You can even send it from a fake email account, as long as your first name is real and you provide your totem word. Or, you could ask for my email by messaging me privately on this site.

Again, this is free and I will answer all enquiries as soon as humanly possible, but understand that I may have quite a few.

Other than that... I am excited to have stumbled upon this site.. and I look forward to speaking with as many of you as I can! Smile

Talk soon dearest lights! x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free sample tarot reading rose123 0 349 18-08-2017 12:42 PM
Last Post: rose123
Heart free reading? sarah1980 16 1,474 18-07-2017 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarah1980