Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sky
18-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Sky
I really like this studio psychic as I feel she is direct, honest, genuine, accurate and doesn't sugar coat her readings. Has anybody else had readings with her and felt the same?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Sky
(18-03-2012 02:00 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I really like this studio psychic as I feel she is direct, honest, genuine, accurate and doesn't sugar coat her readings. Has anybody else had readings with her and felt the same?

I did after all the good reports but not come true but that could be the timelines again, this has only been through caller comments and text as never been able to get hold of her on the pnone
19-03-2012, 06:10 AM
I haven’t got any readings from Sky.
17-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Sky is really quite good. From a voicemail she give a lot of information and seems to have my situation nailed!
09-05-2012, 03:05 PM
I have had 2 voicemail readings with Sky and on both occassions she has got contact right for me. (ie seeing someone again).
09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
I have been having a really rough few weeks, hence my absense from here. But the other night I randomly dreamt of Sky who gave me an Angel card reading and urged me to think of No1. LOL If I had the money I would ring her when I saw her next and ask her about it. I don't generally dream of the PTV psychics (more Gerald Butler LOL) probably a sign I watch the show to much.
09-05-2012, 11:16 PM
(09-05-2012 11:00 PM)Worrier Wrote:  LOL - Angel - I am holding off the readings as well.. trying to get on with life :-)

I have been crazy on them in the last couple of weeks. I really dread the phone bill. All my good advice flies out the window when it comes to myself. Had a terrible one from Daniel on option 0 just to warn everyone. He asked so many questions - total waste of money.

I am now going cold turkey.
09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Angel Eyes, I have had reading with Daniel in the past, I agree he asks so many questions and 5 minutes into the reading he is still tuning in and asking reason for calling. Waste of money for me too and I had to put the phone down to be honest.

I see Colin Cook is back and he is really good and saw in one of the posts that he does private readings.

Angel Eyes just a suggestion, if you having a bad day and want a reading, go to Destiny Tarot which is exactly the same as Psychic Sofa readers but cheaper than Psychic Sofa. It is about £12.50 for 20 minutes and you won't feel bad for spending twice as much on PT. I have had huge phone bills in the past and they can sometimes add to our problems so for insight or guidance, go to the cheaper sites and it's good value for money. Hope this helps and you feeling better x
09-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Thank you Sapphire. xxx That is a help.

I did get great guidence from Anne Scholes and Liz King in these last few weeks and Daniel was a total mistake as it was one of those nights when you just miss out in getting through, so rather than losing £1.50 they charge just to listen to T&C's I thought I'd try Daniel. I put the phone down too Started waffling about his relationships on the past and needed to here me speak lots to get a connection so asked me hundreds of questions, like how long have you been seeing your boyfriend? do you live with him? what's upsetting you? How did he get through the rigerous PTV tests they say they have?

I'll have to give colin a go someday......when I have more money

thanks for the tip. Do you have a fave reader on destiny tarot.?

I'm feeling a lot better today thanks. Had a wonderful surprise this evening and predictions are starting to unfold. Wahooo Smile
10-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I spoke to her on PTV as it was an SOS. I also spoke to Liz
Anne was angry for me at first and I think she was being in "Mum" mode if you know what I mean. Very caring and protective lady. When she tuned in she told me there wouldn't be a break -up but I had to face what he said to me. She didn't really predict anything more guided me to what I needed to say. But her predictions in the past have been spot on. She did say I would meet the child in April, but we are only a week in May and I know Skype the same as being in person, but I did chat to her, so it is a meeting Smile

I also had a quick 5 mins with Annie Lund and Theresa to make sure i wouldn't end it if I confrunted the issue. Both said it was too strong to break and Annie could still see celebrations and Theresa said it would be a huge turn around after the talk. So that gave me confidence.

He did flip when I talked to him, and I saw Liz on and rang to ask if I had damaged things, and she is soooooooo insightful. She told me exactly what was going on in his head, explained things so clearly that it gave me prespective of why he had been acting the way he had. She was spot on and I ended up with HUGE compassion for him, where I had anger.
She confirmed past predictions and didn't keep me on the phone, told me not to worry so much.