Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate these moments and they do stop you moving on
20-03-2012, 03:38 PM
I hate these moments and they do stop you moving on
I had a reading over 6 weeks ago from Louise CM in which she said unexpected contact would come on the 20rth March. On the 10th of March I was told by RB completely independently that this would happen in 10 days (20th March) Mark Knight in 5 mins and without me mentioning it (rang for work update) said unexpected contact is due imminently. Of course this is a no win situation. You expect it and it does not happen (which is the likely scenario) and then the whole negativity of readings mindset kicks in. So I shall ignore it and be amazed if it all comes to pass.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: I hate these moments and they do stop you moving on
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that contact comes.

My own experience with Louise CM and Mark Knight...Louise was great at validating. She picked up on two guys I was asking about described their personalities exactly, and because her validations were so good I really was convinced by her predictions. Didn't happen.
Mark Knight, I had quite a few readings with him way back in 2007/8. He was very good at giving me a guy's POV on things which did help. However, his overall predictions didn't happen but he did get contact right once or twice. Clairvoyant skill or just plain good luck? I don't know. But the main thing is that the overall biggie never happened.
20-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Yes fingers crossed for the contact to happen for you.

Have had a reading with Louise CM and is a good with validations. I once booked 40mins and she tried keeping me on the phone longer. None of her predictions happened. Mark Knight is brilliant and just asks for your name and starts the reading but again non of his predictions happened either.
20-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Did the contact happen yourexiscomingbackhonest?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stop using psychics!!!! Mitzu 14 2,561 12-07-2012 11:32 AM
Last Post: Sapphire!!