Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEVER texting or watching show again!
20-03-2012, 04:18 PM
NEVER texting or watching show again!
Was having a low moment last night 19th March and decided to text in for Katie. Myself and Katie are friends and I needed a bit of support from her. I text in at 9.30pm and at 12.30 am I text again to ask the crew to please air my text as I was tired. Waited till 3am...and nothing. Psychic Today I have wasted SO much money on your 'service' now I actually feel like taking legal proceedings. Imagine going into a restaurant and ordering some food. The waitress insists you pay up front for your meal and guides you to a table and says wait here and you're meal will be delivered. Other guests arrive and they get the same treatment, in fact theirs a person outside the restaurant inviting more and more of the public in to dine on their most exquisite food and wine, best the country has to offer. Then 6 hours later, starving with no food ever arriving to my table the waitress comes over and says, Goodnight the restaurant is now closed, please come again. Would you seriously EVER go to that restaurant ever?? Time to wake up. You guys owe me thousands of euro at this stage. My own fault for being a vulnerable mug. Oh and NOT ONCE did your Irish Voicemail number come up on the screen in the entire 6 hours. I hope Cellcast treat your sex line callers better! Enough said!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: NEVER texting or watching show again!
Absolutely disgusting and one reason why I now book the PTV psychics privately. This is a scam pure and simple. No doubt we will get a dear viwers crap response from them. They have Option 0 integrity.
20-03-2012, 04:44 PM
You'd think common sense would have kicked in by now..I mean they've been robbing me blind for years...but it's when you're at your most vulnerable you need answers...so the pull brings you to text. And you just KNOW it won't be answered.....but that's it now. I'm unemployed for goodness sake I need this money for food and mortgage bills not giving it away to a big profit earning machine like Cellcast!! Stupid stupid stupid me!!!!! And to make matters worse Rachel was presenting!! Who can get a text in edgewise when she wants the psychics to read her all the time!!! Jeez!
20-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Am new to this forum. Kiltgirl I agree with your comments as same thing happened to me yesterday. I texted the show at before 9.30pm for Katie. I was up untill 3am and still was not answered. I got a text message this morning and it was very depressing text. It has happened many times before. Worst one was where my text was shown and the presenter said we have done that one and they moved on to the next one. They have show topics where they want you to send your DOB and when you do, they read it out wrong. I have had enough of this now and will go to psychics privately or use other sites.
20-03-2012, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 08:28 PM by Nulth.)
I'm sorry, but not atall surprised, to hear that they're still doing this. I actually stopped texting the show in 2007, after watching it from the end of 2005-ish and getting sick and tired of my texts not getting read out. Same as you, I'd text right at the beginning of the show and get a crappy response from the 'mystic' service.

Kiltgirl..try not to be too hard on yourself. Although being angry like you are now may help you to stick to your guns and not get more readings on there. I've got a lot to say about the show, as I said I started watching in 2005 and (my own fault) got in a mess waiting for a guy who was a loser and having too many readings etc etc. Because I'm new to posting here, although I've been lurking for ages, I don't feel ready to share my story because I know people are concerned about a lot of negativity. I understand that.
My story about PI/PT isn't a positive one I'm afraid, almost 5 years of my life wasted, but I have now turned my life around.
20-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Nulth it is not about negativity. I would share both good and bad experiences about the show. By sharing the negativity you are helping people out there who are in same position as you once was so by sharing it, people will be more aware and be prepared with psychics sweet talking and show ripping people off.
20-03-2012, 08:55 PM
(20-03-2012 08:42 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  Nulth it is not about negativity. I would share both good and bad experiences about the show. By sharing the negativity you are helping people out there who are in same position as you once was so by sharing it, people will be more aware and be prepared with psychics sweet talking and show ripping people off.

Thanks Sapphire. I just need to be sure that when I do post my story I keep it balanced and try not to rant too much. Most people who watch the show and get readings whether on the phone or just text/VM won't get into a mess with it like I did. But I had nobody to talk to at the time and it was actually a psychic who eventually talked some sense into me. Not a psychic from PT though.
I still think that most of the psychics on there are well intentioned, but the show itself is a complete rip off. I don't understand how they are allowed to conduct their business as they do. I guess the 'entertainment purposes only' line is their get out.
20-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Nulth, do a different post and I have alot to share which I will. There are far too many psychics on the PT and some of them just give you a logic reading. I have been with the show for years now and am stepping back. Many text messages and voice mails and picture messages have been ignored. I then get a message from "mystic" which I haven't been impressed with. I rang the customer services and they were not very helpful. No compensation given at all. I once was promised that my text message will be shown in the show that afternoon and I waited for 3hours and nothing happened.

Someone from this forum has recommended other psychic sites which are far better than PT. If only the presenters would be more presentable and professional. Some of them don't even read the text correct and give out wrong DOB. It is not entertainment purposes only as they are give out guidance and insight to people, it's like going to doctor who will make you feel better not worse.
20-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Sorry to hear that Kiltgirl.

I'm still having the same issues with texting also... If you follow along with their chosen topic, they start answering non-topic texts, then my message never gets through.... If I text in my own non-topic text, they only answer texts with the topic and my message never gets through!! No-win situation I feel.

I'm in the same situation as yourself, unemployed, should be spending my money on more important things, but end up getting in a state over something and text or call in. Haven't used the voice mail line yet, actually posted earlier to see if anybody from Ireland has used it, and if it's any improvement from texts.

Again, I'd question how exactly the text system works... If you text in at 9:30pm for Katie, and she goes to the phone lines, is the remaining unanswered batch of texts (at that particular time) for Katie deleted from the system?! Because I don't believe they are being kept for when Katie returns to the desk. This is not picking on Katie, just using her name as an example! She's a wonderful psychic! But I'd like to know how it's decided what gets answered or put through to screen first and why!
20-03-2012, 10:46 PM
(20-03-2012 04:18 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Was having a low moment last night 19th March and decided to text in for Katie. Myself and Katie are friends and I needed a bit of support from her. I text in at 9.30pm and at 12.30 am I text again to ask the crew to please air my text as I was tired. Waited till 3am...and nothing. Psychic Today I have wasted SO much money on your 'service' now I actually feel like taking legal proceedings. Imagine going into a restaurant and ordering some food. The waitress insists you pay up front for your meal and guides you to a table and says wait here and you're meal will be delivered. Other guests arrive and they get the same treatment, in fact theirs a person outside the restaurant inviting more and more of the public in to dine on their most exquisite food and wine, best the country has to offer. Then 6 hours later, starving with no food ever arriving to my table the waitress comes over and says, Goodnight the restaurant is now closed, please come again. Would you seriously EVER go to that restaurant ever?? Time to wake up. You guys owe me thousands of euro at this stage. My own fault for being a vulnerable mug. Oh and NOT ONCE did your Irish Voicemail number come up on the screen in the entire 6 hours. I hope Cellcast treat your sex line callers better! Enough said!

It's a disgrace Kiltgirl, particularly when you had texted into the show early enough and because you were obviously in need of some advice from Katie. I really do sympathise with you as I have had many occasions when I have wanted a particular psychic to answer my voicemail and that has never been answered!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  watching Psychic TV online treacle654 6 1,604 14-09-2013 09:49 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Are you watching the show for a reason Sapphire 5 993 26-04-2012 10:18 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher