Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good phone readers
02-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Good phone readers
Can anyone recommend any good phone readers ? I’ve probably tried most on TP and none of them have been any good, nothing they say ever happens lol. I guess you get what you pay for ay
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2018, 03:18 AM
RE: Good phone readers
(02-12-2018 08:09 PM)natty187 Wrote:  Can anyone recommend any good phone readers ? I’ve probably tried most on TP and none of them have been any good, nothing they say ever happens lol. I guess you get what you pay for ay

Hi I've also tried many on TP. There are a few that I feel are genuine as in validating current situation such as Charlie, Vintage Rose and Alison. They've all made predictions around the same timeline which is too early to tell and I'm not adhering to, although a couple have given me specific days out of the blue where something significant happens. Neither reader said whether it was positive or negative but yes both days were out of the norm. Smile
03-12-2018, 10:33 PM
(03-12-2018 03:18 AM)Chiara Wrote:  
(02-12-2018 08:09 PM)natty187 Wrote:  Can anyone recommend any good phone readers ? I’ve probably tried most on TP and none of them have been any good, nothing they say ever happens lol. I guess you get what you pay for ay

Hi I've also tried many on TP. There are a few that I feel are genuine as in validating current situation such as Charlie, Vintage Rose and Alison. They've all made predictions around the same timeline which is too early to tell and I'm not adhering to, although a couple have given me specific days out of the blue where something significant happens. Neither reader said whether it was positive or negative but yes both days were out of the norm. Smile

Thank you I haven’t had a reading with any of those readers, so will try and get through to one of them
10-12-2018, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 08:53 PM by chrys.)
Well ye I found that too
Nothing that say ever happens with several readers.

I have had strong recommendations for Muria Rose.

What's the experience?? I actually tried her today.