Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is the mystery "Reiki" texter?
25-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Who is the mystery "Reiki" texter?
Hi, thought I would post this as was watching the show tonight and when Holly was in the studio a question came through saying "Hi Psychics, who is at Reiki?" or words to that effect. There was no name or date of birth and Holly said that she didn't understand what the question meant and could only pick up a male energy with the text. Holly didn't answer the text and Adele had said that they would send the number of the texter to Mystic to get a reading back and she mentioned that there have been other similar texts to the show.
I just wondered who this person is and why they continue to send in these random texts! I have only ever seen this type of text on the day shows so was shocked it appeared on the evening show. Is the person sending it taking the piss or is it a secret code??!!!! Just wondered what your thoughts on it were Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2011, 01:04 AM
RE: Who is the mystery "Reiki" texter?
(25-01-2011 12:07 AM)TaurusGal Wrote:  Hi, thought I would post this as was watching the show tonight and when Holly was in the studio a question came through saying "Hi Psychics, who is at Reiki?" or words to that effect. There was no name or date of birth and Holly said that she didn't understand what the question meant and could only pick up a male energy with the text. Holly didn't answer the text and Adele had said that they would send the number of the texter to Mystic to get a reading back and she mentioned that there have been other similar texts to the show.
I just wondered who this person is and why they continue to send in these random texts! I have only ever seen this type of text on the day shows so was shocked it appeared on the evening show. Is the person sending it taking the piss or is it a secret code??!!!! Just wondered what your thoughts on it were Big Grin

Hollys face was pure confusion when she got that text.

I have seen Hazel Lee /John Healey and a few others answer it in the past, but I cant recall the answers given. I'm amazed that one keeps sneaking through it must have been going for a good few months now with the same question.

Its either as Inquisitor has suggested, a potential addict or as you have mentioned its oneone who is testing/taking the pee.

I cant remember the texts, but does anyone remember Jackyl? There texts were pretty random too.
25-01-2011, 01:07 AM
(25-01-2011 12:36 AM)Muffins Wrote:  This texter is mentioned on other threads here, the texter is wondering did someone go to Reiki at all? I think they think they are somewhere else or something! Others on here may be able to fill in more of the details!!

I recall one where I think they asked how many went to the Reiki?
When did they go to the Reiki? Was another...
25-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Yep, it's as nuts as a Marathon Bar. There's a few different variants that i've seen; Did they go top the reiki, did they enjoy the reiki, how many times did they go to the reiki, did they read the books on reiki... etc ad infinitum. It might be some mickey taking antic, but it's an awful lot of cashola to spend on a wind-up. It really has been showing up for months!

Needless to say this makes me look like i watch too much PI myself Wa-ha ha ha!

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
29-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Exactly Inquisitor, it would be a lot of money to spend for a wind up but why would they continually text in about "Reiki" it's weird!! The producers mustn't think it's a wind up as I'm sure they get tonnes of texts they can't put on air because they are either rude or taking the p***. Maybe whoever it is will enlighten us one day with their name. I think I remember Jackyl, Eridanus.
09-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Teehee.... Reiki question was back on tonight! Bizarre!
13-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Oh my days... 'They' are back

"anon:tv live hi crew its firesigns birthday did they get card? lnl"

You can tell it's him, he sometimes signs off as Irish Male also. He also asks about Scorpio Water sign etc.. Mainly it's nearly ALWAYS their birthday. It's way too weird for me to even make a humerous comment on right now, it just plain weirds me out why someone would keep wasting money asking clearly quite, quite mad questions.

17-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Oh look, there he goes AGAIN. With practically the same question...

"anon:tv live hi crew and psychics its fire signs birthday and they had a nice birthday party,did they get the card and how many went to it? tnx lnl male viewer"

Dear lord, i wonder what he'll ask when it HIS birthday! lol

18-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Inquisitor, I've not seen those messages but will certainly keep an eye out for them! I wonder why this guy texts these questions, are they real or is he just doing it to wind up the psychics?!
25-08-2011, 07:14 PM
It look's like you've just hit your 666th text there Muffins answering that. Beware!

But i hope you're well again and up to full speed again soon! x x