Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask the ANGELS
21-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Ask the ANGELS
Hi everyone

After a while of feeling down, sad and frustrated by the situation I am in with psychics and non-predictions, I have decided to make a very positive change in my life. It may sound nuts but I have invited the angels in to assist me. I woke at 3.30 am unable to sleep and instead of reaching for the phone I took out my diary and pen. I wrote an in depth letter to my angel guardian- poured my heart out and asked for their divine intervention.

I feel lighter and happier then I have done in ages and for once I am finding the strength to take positive action in my love situation. I smiled this morning because I asked the angels to give me a sign and when I put on the radio today Micheal JACKSON was on with the inspiring song MAN IN THE MIRROR.

I have done the whole psychic thing and from now on I need to trust the God given guidence, love and protection I have been blessed with for free. It may sound crazy but not as crazy as paying £1.53 p/m to talk to someone who doesn't even know me.

Try it!!! Trust me your world will never be the same again. Only YOU ask for the guidence but once you do it will bring REAL love and light to you all not just industrial sized boxes of it that covers everyone- just YOU alone.

All my love

Tina xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Ask the ANGELS
Great post that and the other trust your own intuition really positive...I think any reading or more importantly developing a non-dependence on a trusted reader should be about sharpening ones own intuition not being instead of...
21-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Yes lovely thread...I do too ask the Angels for help...always...they're my salvation I have to say xx
21-03-2012, 08:13 PM
I agree with the others, it is a lovely thread. I always ask the Angels for help and have a couple of Doreen Virtue's decks of Angel Cards which I use regularly when I need guidance or help. I also talk to my Angels at night before I go to sleep and, like you Spice, have found that when I have been particularly upset the night before and asked for their help, I always feel better about things in the morning.
21-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Archangel Raphael is healing angel and will show us the path and give us guidance. Beautiful post Spice xx
21-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Lovely post Spice and well worth a go.
21-03-2012, 09:22 PM
I seal mine in envelopes and put them under my pillow until I get the guidance I am wanting, and then remove it ready for when I ask again :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
21-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Thanks for that Icemaiden. Does any one know why you're not supposed to read the letters back? I didn't think there would be any rules. Thank you
22-03-2012, 01:07 AM
To be honest.... I read mine back... I only seal them in envelopes to stop my eldest reading it LOL.....

I think this is where different beliefs kick into play as to what people advise others to do..... everyones beliefs will differ slightly, and the only advice I can give is to go with what feels right to you...... sometimes it pays to read back what you have asked guidance for so you don't miss the guidance when you are given it?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
22-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Good morning, I have kept mine in my journal and feel comfortable with that. I also read it a loud because it felt right to do so. All I do know is since doing so I feel much more grounded and happy. This path feels good and I am ok. I also find that other things are beginning to fall into place like my diet has improved, I want to exercise and do other things. I am even considering an evening class, just have to find one I like and that fits with my job. Good luck to you all.