Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trust the voice within
21-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Trust the voice within
I started reading a very uplifting book and it states that the most reliable guidence in the world should be and is for free. We are all born with our own psychic ability and sometimes we choose not to tap into our awareness because we feel stupid etc, yes sometimes it is nice to have someone to chat to about our dreams, feelings and ambitions because the road can be confusing but if you trust in yourself and the Universe/angels/higher power you will be protected and sign posts will appear for you to follow.

We are all intelligent beings and our instinct NEVER lets us down. Its us questioning it is where it all goes wrong.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2012, 12:47 PM
RE: Trust the voice within
Is Trust the voice within the title of the book?
21-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Spice, I totally agree with what you are saying. My intuition has never let me down although I do doubt myself sometimes and found that when I have gone against my intuition things have gone wrong.

I believe in Angels and also in the Spirit World and have had so much help from them especially over the last few years but I do find sometimes that I need validations from psychics just to see that what I feel intuitively is right and not in my imagination.
21-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Wow beautiful and inspiring. Thanks Spice for giving us some positivity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you hear the mysterious voice that appeared during Sandi Toksvigā€™s live broadcast dormammu 0 128 27-10-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Ventrilo Server (voice chat) jmpsychicservices 3 777 05-10-2014 11:29 PM
Last Post: Noble Hunertus
  The voice of reason.. chrisw316 41 5,464 05-05-2013 02:55 PM
Last Post: chrisw316