Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customer Complaints
21-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Customer Complaints
Hello Viewers,

We thought we should start a feed on this as we have said it several times, but it still seems to be coming up as an issue and the general feeling seems to be that we aren't dealing with any of the issues that do arise.

When a complaint is posted on the forum we PM that person and ask for some details so we can look investigate the issue and get it resolved as soon as possible.

If any of you experience problems with the service and don't want to call the customer services line on 0844 357 0298 then please send us a PM and we will get someone to contact you.

We agree that in an ideal world, nothing would good wrong and there wouldn't be any dissatisfied customers, but in the mean time we will continue to respond to as many texts and voice mails on the show as time allows.

Psychic Today

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2012, 10:07 PM
RE: Customer Complaints
My complaint is not major however I would like to know why the website has changed so you can only see the featured PTV readers and not everybody who is signed in? before you could see the featured and non-featured readers so there was more choice. I prefer the old way - does anyone else agree??
Find all posts by this user
29-03-2012, 11:28 AM
(28-03-2012 10:07 PM)alf0406 Wrote:  My complaint is not major however I would like to know why the website has changed so you can only see the featured PTV readers and not everybody who is signed in? before you could see the featured and non-featured readers so there was more choice. I prefer the old way - does anyone else agree??

Hello Alf0406,

The readers now visible on the website have all been through the Psychic Today approval and training process.

We want to make sure that you are receiving the highest quality reading possible so currently we chosen only to display readers who have been approved on the website.

There will be some more joining soon!

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Can I be cheeky and ask what your process involves to test your approved psychics abilities so to speak? Apologies if this has been answered in a previous thread before. I ask because I think customers have the right to know what tests and training are and how they carried out, given that people rely on these psychics, for entertainment purposes or not! Thank you.
29-03-2012, 03:16 PM
(28-03-2012 10:07 PM)alf0406 Wrote:  My complaint is not major however I would like to know why the website has changed so you can only see the featured PTV readers and not everybody who is signed in? before you could see the featured and non-featured readers so there was more choice. I prefer the old way - does anyone else agree??

Alfo406 I noticed that too but I also found non featured readers working on other sites many of which are less than £1.53 a minute. I used to buy bulk 60-100 minutes from PT and spread them with featured and non featured readers but since they are gone, I now use the other sites which are cheaper.
29-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks Sapphire Smile

Psychic TV - I don't understand that as Angel light for example is a non-featured reader, so that means she has not been through the test's, but she is one of the most popular readers? surely you could put this on the site stating that and show all readers again non featured and featured?
29-03-2012, 11:13 PM
A friend of mine works for psychic tv as as she only works for them and was tested by them she is featured when she is working, the non featured readers like angel light and Louise cm work for other companies like Inveroak who provide readers like an over flow system to many companies.
They are also tested by their own employers and you can see most of them on many different sites, but psychic tv now only show their own employed psychics who work directly for them, and not as an overflow for other companies.
If you click on chose a reader, psychic tv's own readers show but i find after a min or so the page refreshes and the other non featured readers also show, so you can still see who is working, like louise and jennifer c, thats how i am able to see when 1 of them is working when i want a reading
30-03-2012, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2012 08:15 AM by flamered.)
I think it is good to see more negative feedback as this looks a bit more balanced. It stresses two things that PT need to think about when they advertise..they need to state more that it is about a connection and if you do not feel that..get off the phone. Also the readers need to be trained and encouraged that if they do not have a full connection, they need to say ..rather than pretend..........

And yes had a reading with Theresa a while back..really impressed with her and Gaile Marie......much more information than usual..and beautifully delivered..Gale Marie very clear..and firm
30-03-2012, 10:54 AM
(30-03-2012 08:13 AM)flamered Wrote:  I think it is good to see more negative feedback as this looks a bit more balanced. It stresses two things that PT need to think about when they advertise..they need to state more that it is about a connection and if you do not feel that..get off the phone. Also the readers need to be trained and encouraged that if they do not have a full connection, they need to say ..rather than pretend..........

And yes had a reading with Theresa a while back..really impressed with her and Gaile Marie......much more information than usual..and beautifully delivered..Gale Marie very clear..and firm

Yes i have had readings with Gaile Marie and Theresa and yes very good validations Gaile marie give me 2 predictions which have happened but not 100% correct!! The next prediction is for May so will wait and see will keep you posted
30-03-2012, 11:38 AM
(30-03-2012 10:54 AM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(30-03-2012 08:13 AM)flamered Wrote:  I think it is good to see more negative feedback as this looks a bit more balanced. It stresses two things that PT need to think about when they advertise..they need to state more that it is about a connection and if you do not feel that..get off the phone. Also the readers need to be trained and encouraged that if they do not have a full connection, they need to say ..rather than pretend..........

Yes i have had readings with Gaile Marie and Theresa and yes very good validations Gaile marie give me 2 predictions which have happened but not 100% correct!! The next prediction is for May so will wait and see will keep you posted

I liked Gayle Marie because she was clear. ordered in the flow of info..she gentLy told me off!!! and was clever in her guidance..I had ten minutes..but received much more info than many 20 min readings and came away with alot more..understanding..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  customer service today - really APPALING CherryPie 4 1,180 10-06-2013 01:36 PM
Last Post: Emma13