Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The story of psychic readings
22-03-2012, 01:50 PM
The story of psychic readings
Right we can all be negative (I know that more than most) but I have decided to be more positive. Why? Well simple really, you go the shop and you pay 500 quid for a top of the range laptop. You don't say oh it won't work, it can't do what it says but I will still pay for it. So I think patience is he key. My better mood is helped by a range of predictions made by RB in the last few weeks that all came about. So the laptop will work but I need to make sure it is set up properly. Also the laptop works if it is by a maker you trust, same as readings.

;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The story of psychic readings
Russell Bradley
22-03-2012, 02:56 PM
(22-03-2012 01:50 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  Right we can all be negative (I know that more than most) but I have decided to be more positive. Why? Well simple really, you go the shop and you pay 500 quid for a top of the range laptop. You don't say oh it won't work, it can't do what it says but I will still pay for it. So I think patience is he key. My better mood is helped by a range of predictions made by RB in the last few weeks that all came about. So the laptop will work but I need to make sure it is set up properly. Also the laptop works if it is by a maker you trust, same as readings.

;-)

Good thread, great news!

I am guilty of forgetting about the work I need to do in between. Had a reading with RB who said how it would be and it is kind of getting to that place now so cautiously happy but he also said how it would progress, (which wasn't so great) unless I changed things. So the responsibility and choice is now with me and that's hard.
22-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Great to hear your predictions are coming to pass, yourexiscomingbackhonest. It is good to have some positivity from time to time and to know that some people do have predictions coming true, gives hope to the rest of us who are perhaps waiting on one coming to pass Smile
22-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Russell and Annie Lund both support each other's readings independently. I am in a better position now because I am putting a time on everything now. I won't wait for ever but i might not have to
23-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Great thread! Well done on the positivity, its soo easy to fall in the trap of being negative (I am very guilty of this) especially when you are relying on words of someone who professes to know the outcome of a situation you then hang on to those words. I haven't had a reading for a month now! And it feels great! I have just let things go to the universe! Its also been a great help falling back on this forum for support. My predictions are unfolding very slowly!

I hope all works out for you! All the best!
23-03-2012, 10:45 AM
This made me giggle a little at first since I was advised to get a specific laptop that was idiot proof and flashes up notices that says "Are you sure you want to do this?"..however in seriousness..what you say is something Jules was trying to say on a show..which is ask the question get the answer and trust, if you keep asking the same question then it can seem as though you do not trust the universe to deliver..I think is was she was getting at...
I have found this easier when you find a psychic or two that actually sees all the components..in view to give a potential outcome based on a full view..as sometimes when you think a piece is missing it can provoke further questioning...and then trust is easier when you know they do not dress it up...as this also then makes it a firmer bet..
23-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Very interesting yourexiscomingbackhonest, and flamered you are right if you have a reading its important to trust what you are given. I think Katie Keeley is a wonderful ammbassitor of that because you can tell she completely trusts what she gets and more importantly what she gives.
25-03-2012, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 11:33 AM by Nemi.)
It's different to see YEICBH attempting a positive slant on here.

To be positive you need to do this in everyway you can. I even think having the username that you do, (and this goes for others that have chosen a negative word or sentence for a name), because everytime you and others see that name it's re-enforced in your subconscious.

When you have a positive affirmation, you say it over and over and you condition your mind into thinking in that positive way. So in seeing a negative username each time you post (even if done tongue in cheek) is negative conditioning.
25-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I only used this username because there are scam artists out there whose stock in trade is false hope. Yes there are some great psychics out there but do not be deluded that every gift that you experience is pure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Success; whose story are you living? by Kevo Mediums Now 0 262 06-02-2017 07:13 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 394 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
Sad My Story Mr. Gray 9 2,478 01-10-2013 10:38 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  My story for anyone who feels addicted.. Flavour 24 3,506 24-06-2013 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sweetness
Wink Inspiring Story Angel Eyes 0 565 07-02-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  My Story itchy!! 16 3,283 03-01-2013 10:42 PM
Last Post: itchy!!
Wink Success Story unfolding Angel Eyes 7 1,752 20-07-2012 10:34 AM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  psychic readings with Tamara Happy_go_girl 19 6,372 11-07-2012 10:16 AM