Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you LIKE about the shows?!!
25-01-2011, 04:12 PM
What do you LIKE about the shows?!!
So we're here sounding like we're complaining all the time...I know we're only airing our views..but what do you guy's like about it all the shows!!

I love Charlotte I have to say...she cracks me up, and I like it when they randomly show a producer to embarrass him or her...though I haven't seen them do that as much recently!! I laughed so loud when they showed an old picture of Ray the other week, when he as a few years younger! I like the humor attached and the double entendre's the psychics use..especially when Ray and Charolotte or Katie and Charlotte get together! And I don't always like when they ave a them but I do enjoy some of them! I like when they ask you to randomly send a word in with your txt and the prducers ad a google image to it!! I have found them lovely and highly amusing. I sent a text in using one of my other aliases Catmad..and the picture put up was a room full of cats all loose and cluttered...and Enchantment said that was exactly how I was feeling...the picture actually really did represent my mood!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2011, 05:09 PM
RE: What do you LIKE about the shows?!!
I'm liking this more positive thread, good work Kilt girl!

I am being so naughty and have the live-show playing through the Psychic TV website whilst "working" at work and it has been entertaining me all afternoon! Charlotte (presenter) Sammie and Alex are on and there is a real "girls together" vibe!

You are absolutely spot on with ray and Katie, they look like they have such a laugh! I think Alex and Faith are just amazing, they work so quickly and accurately, it really is impressive! You do forget how great these psychics are though, as I went to a mediumship the other night and the guy was just so terrible, I couldn't wait to get back and give the PT guys a call!

Jem x
29-01-2011, 09:02 PM
(25-01-2011 04:12 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  So we're here sounding like we're complaining all the time...I know we're only airing our views..but what do you guy's like about it all the shows!!

I love Charlotte I have to say...she cracks me up, and I like it when they randomly show a producer to embarrass him or her...though I haven't seen them do that as much recently!! I laughed so loud when they showed an old picture of Ray the other week, when he as a few years younger! I like the humor attached and the double entendre's the psychics use..especially when Ray and Charolotte or Katie and Charlotte get together! And I don't always like when they ave a them but I do enjoy some of them! I like when they ask you to randomly send a word in with your txt and the prducers ad a google image to it!! I have found them lovely and highly amusing. I sent a text in using one of my other aliases Catmad..and the picture put up was a room full of cats all loose and cluttered...and Enchantment said that was exactly how I was feeling...the picture actually really did represent my mood!

Its true, we have all noted the things about the show that have niggled us...but its only to try and improve the show, by bringing up the aspects that can be bothersome. So in a funny way it is a positive thing and shouldnt be looked upon as being negative, because if it is listened to it will make the show better. Which is a very positive thing.

But in looking at your thread, I must admit that Ray talking about his Beaver always makes me smirk. I think that he and Carrie work really well together and they are both very funny to watch.

I'm actually really liking some of the newer presenters on the show, because they bring in something new, presenting wise - I think Carrie and Nicola are really good.
10-02-2011, 12:52 PM
I really love the presenters they have on at the moment too! Rachel is genius when she cracks up on air then tries to pull it together. You can tell she takes it seriously, but it's nice to see that they have 'human' presenters and not just sales machines. I think it gives the show a nicer more fluffy edge than just the typical "do this, do that, pay this" etc you get sometimes. As they often say it's nice to get a Psychic reading from your own armchair rather than having to go down Brighton Pier to see 'Indian Palmist Rai' or similar. Although i have seen a psychic/palmist down Norbury high street, although i'm mortified about leaving my car anywhere around there, let alone getting out the car!
19-03-2011, 05:12 PM
That's mad I dislike Rachel, I find her very silly and over laughs at things...she's very immature and loves to talk about herself way too much for my liking, but, she can be very funny too, and she's an excellent presenter otherwise. You can tell she's comfortable and confident in her work, although possibly a little vulnerable too, which is endearing Smile

I always like the many tools and topics Enchantment brings to the mix and Sammie always has good empowering themes. I miss the crews interaction..it's not there as much these days.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Haunted Shows psychicdoglover 2 320 28-01-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 377 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Shows seem more juicey recentley!! LucyAstro89 7 1,177 10-09-2016 11:20 PM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202
  Text messages on live shows cosmicorder 4 1,261 13-02-2012 12:00 PM
Last Post: cosmicorder