Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bus ride
24-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Bus ride
I was travelling today and comparing predictions to reaching a certain destination. For example you have to get on the bus if you want to go some place else or you can stay on the bus stop and wait for the next one or not go at all. If you go on the journrney you will have to pass through towns and villages, you can't skip part of the journey. You have to endure how ever long it takes to get there. There could be unforeseen delays like a ticket inspection or a break down but once thats resolved you are back on your way, so basically is working towards a prediction like a journey? There are many things that can happen along the way to delay the destination but if you stay on the bus you will get there.... again choice comes in to play.

Does that make sense?Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Bus ride
(24-03-2012 11:00 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I was travelling today and comparing predictions to reaching a certain destination. For example you have to get on the bus if you want to go some place else or you can stay on the bus stop and wait for the next one or not go at all. If you go on the journrney you will have to pass through towns and villages, you can't skip part of the journey. You have to endure how ever long it takes to get there. There could be unforeseen delays like a ticket inspection or a break down but once thats resolved you are back on your way, so basically is working towards a prediction like a journey? There are many things that can happen along the way to delay the destination but if you stay on the bus you will get there.... again choice comes in to play.

Does that make sense?Tongue

Yes it makes sense. Often these buses end up on diversion, but ultimately we end up at our intended destination (prediction). I feel that this also explains timing as well. While we have that destination in mind, and we expect to get there at a given time, it's not always possible. In a sense the psychic can be like the timetable, but as with real buses unexpected things happen along the route makes the bus late.

Things don't happen when you take your eye away from the intended destination and your thinkings gets wrapped up in the diversions eg a new job, a new love interest, a house move, family stress and so on. But back with the bus analogy burst pipes, roadworks, traffic lights on red don't last forever.

I find a great deal of what we experience is based on our own determination and resolve in a situation. It's also fine to hop off the bus a few stops before you reach your destination too, but if you do that then its your decision and it's not that the timetable/prediction is wrong it's just that you as a person no longer wants to get there.

I think that the last point is my only irritation point. I just get tired when people claim something is wrong, but it was their choice to take another route.
25-03-2012, 11:27 AM
But that's the thing isn't it.... if we as people want to get on another bus and go off in a direction.. we all have that choice.. as does anyone else involved in the situation. Sometimes I think people should let the destination take care of itself, whatever it is meant to be, and simply emjou the journey :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Or... you are totally lost, blinded with grief. you seen lots of shiny buses and out of desperation you hop on one. You pay a lot of money believing this will take you to a place called peace and you have hope but... it drops you off a big store that wants more of your money. You then hop on another and another. You know it is your own fault, you know you are lost, panicking and vulnerable. You may eventually find the right one, it may not take you through a wonderland but you know this is reality and if something is meant to be then it is meant to be.
25-03-2012, 01:09 PM
(25-03-2012 12:17 PM)jen1234 Wrote:  Or... you are totally lost, blinded with grief. you seen lots of shiny buses and out of desperation you hop on one. You pay a lot of money believing this will take you to a place called peace and you have hope but... it drops you off a big store that wants more of your money. You then hop on another and another. You know it is your own fault, you know you are lost, panicking and vulnerable. You may eventually find the right one, it may not take you through a wonderland but you know this is reality and if something is meant to be then it is meant to be.

I may sound harsh here, but while I can appreciate its easy to get into a place of confusion (I do it a lot myself). It's our own fault, we are master of our own actions and no one else is to blame.

This is easier said than done, but It's also down to being relaxed and having belief otherwise there is no point in calling the psychic in the first place, or being as true as you can to yourself and what you want in life.
25-03-2012, 02:23 PM
I do like your positivity Neimi (I feel lifted by it ;-)
25-03-2012, 03:24 PM
(25-03-2012 01:09 PM)Nemi Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 12:17 PM)jen1234 Wrote:  Or... you are totally lost, blinded with grief. you seen lots of shiny buses and out of desperation you hop on one. You pay a lot of money believing this will take you to a place called peace and you have hope but... it drops you off a big store that wants more of your money. You then hop on another and another. You know it is your own fault, you know you are lost, panicking and vulnerable. You may eventually find the right one, it may not take you through a wonderland but you know this is reality and if something is meant to be then it is meant to be.

I may sound harsh here, but while I can appreciate its easy to get into a place of confusion (I do it a lot myself). It's our own fault, we are master of our own actions and no one else is to blame.

This is easier said than done, but It's also down to being relaxed and having belief otherwise there is no point in calling the psychic in the first place, or being as true as you can to yourself and what you want in life.
If you read.
25-03-2012, 04:07 PM
(25-03-2012 03:24 PM)jen1234 Wrote:  

If you read.
The second para is more important. It's not an attack on anyone, but the pernickety appeal of this forum is also really negative.
25-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Also, sometimes Buses lead us to the right destination... after all, you are wanting something from town, something you have wanted for ages, you can almost touch it, have saved and waited patiently to be able to get it..... you jump on the bus, are excited, get to town, and come back with something totally different, something unexpected, something that is much better than the thing you were originally going to get :-).......

If we focus on the one thing under the belief that only that one thing will make us happy, we are missing out on something so much better :-)....

Also, sometimes the destination is not the important thing, sometimes its the journey, that route between a and b, and even if we get to B and it is not what we thought it would be, or not quite the destination we had wanted, it will always be better :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-03-2012, 06:20 PM
(25-03-2012 04:07 PM)Nemi Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 03:24 PM)jen1234 Wrote:  

If you read.
The second para is more important. It's not an attack on anyone, but the pernickety appeal of this forum is also really negative.

Really don't want to hijack Dream Catcher's thread and I know you say this is not a personal attack but we should be able to post without some looking for the "negative" all the time. It's not a case of not having belief. I started off having readings when I was totally lost, I went through many readers but now stick to one or two who have been accurate for me with their predictions. There were ones who just spun me fairy tales but did have one reader who was decent enough to say she could not get a connection. We are all different and find our own way of dealing.