Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michele pin 4677 PS
26-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Michele pin 4677 PS
Since the old thread about Michele got deleted for some unknown reason, I thought Id start a new one as we should be allowed to express our customer experiences freely, whether positive or negative.
Ive had two readings with this reader. First one, I was fairly impressed by her, as she picked up on something that not all readers are always able to. She also gave various predictions(big predictions) and I felt she was genuine. In the second reading, less then a month apart, she completely changed her predictions, and also other information which contradicted what she said in the first. However, she validated awfully well, but I believe she remembered me, as I did mention all those things to her in our first convo.
Although her feedbacks are quite positive on her psychic sofa site, I do believe most of them are written by the same person(might be herself) because of the wording and writing style. One should also be aware that there is a second thread on here named "STAY AWAY FROM MICHELLE K".

I will not be using this reader again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2018, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2018 04:45 AM by DrKNoisewater.)
RE: Michele pin 4677 PS
I find your obsession with Michelle K weird! Threads have been removed and people have moved on but you are relentless in stirring up old threads and talking about Michelle K. Those threads were from years ago. I feel like you’re trying to cause trouble. This is a forum for lighthearted opinions but you keep going on and on and on about Michelle K. Very uncomfortable. Who would even start a new thread on one that was removed and caused so much trouble?? I find you very very suspicious. Sorry but I do. A fine line between sh*t stirring and boosting your own hype... let it go
26-12-2018, 05:20 PM
I started a new thread because I find it strange that the feedback was removed. What I like about the forum is that I can in fact read other peoples experiences with psychic readers, regardless of whether it is positive or negative, because we all know that psychic sofa does not post the negative ones. And quite frankly, had I seen that first thread about Michelle K and if I had known that she and Michele 4677 was the same person, I would never have tried her. Those might be old threads, but I read with her last week, so my reading with her is recent. There are feedbacks on other readers far worse than mine, so why was it removed? Do also note that my feedback on her is not all bad. I even listed her as my favorite reader up until last week. She did in fact validate well the first time, it was the second reading that put me off, when she changed everything which means she is not constant. And did it really cause so much trouble? Anyways, I left my feedback regarding her now, and I don't intend pursuing it any longer.
26-12-2018, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2018 05:44 PM by DrKNoisewater.)
(26-12-2018 05:20 PM)fairytales Wrote:  I started a new thread because I find it strange that the feedback was removed. What I like about the forum is that I can in fact read other peoples experiences with psychic readers, regardless of whether it is positive or negative, because we all know that psychic sofa does not post the negative ones. And quite frankly, had I seen that first thread about Michelle K and if I had known that she and Michele 4677 was the same person, I would never have tried her. Those might be old threads, but I read with her last week, so my reading with her is recent. There are feedbacks on other readers far worse than mine, so why was it removed? Do also note that my feedback on her is not all bad. I even listed her as my favorite reader up until last week. She did in fact validate well the first time, it was the second reading that put me off, when she changed everything which means she is not constant. And did it really cause so much trouble? Anyways, I left my feedback regarding her now, and I don't intend pursuing it any longer.

You listed her as her favorite reader??... even stranger but ok. Glad you’re not hung up on it. Just felt like you we’re trying to stir but ok.
26-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Sorry, let me correct that; I listed her as ONE of my favorite readers, because her validations were amazing, she is one of those readers that just flows with information and does not ask any questions either. I read your feedback on Alexander pin 4580, and my last reading with Michele was quite similar to your experience with him without going further into it.
26-12-2018, 08:08 PM
(26-12-2018 06:07 PM)fairytales Wrote:  Sorry, let me correct that; I listed her as ONE of my favorite readers, because her validations were amazing, she is one of those readers that just flows with information and does not ask any questions either. I read your feedback on Alexander pin 4580, and my last reading with Michele was quite similar to your experience with him without going further into it.

Ok fine .. I haven’t commented on Alexander since.. let’s see if you can maintain the same under this acccount or any other
26-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Whatever, if you want to invest your energy in monitoring how many times I comment a post, you are welcome. I was just pointing out that we had similar experiences, not really caring about whether you commented again on that post or not. Let it go.
28-12-2018, 03:43 PM
First reading I had was about a POI at the time but everything she picked up made sense with this current guy. So I read with her again and was completely opposite to everything she said, also kept asking about how I felt about the situation and made up a lot of stuff... so I hung up. Overall a poor reader, has a gift when she can be bothered to use it but tries to fish for information and then gives her 2 pence worth with no predictions. Won’t be using her again! God awful and insulting! No idea how she got all those great testimonials
31-12-2018, 09:16 AM
(28-12-2018 03:43 PM)Lady P Wrote:  First reading I had was about a POI at the time but everything she picked up made sense with this current guy. So I read with her again and was completely opposite to everything she said, also kept asking about how I felt about the situation and made up a lot of stuff... so I hung up. Overall a poor reader, has a gift when she can be bothered to use it but tries to fish for information and then gives her 2 pence worth with no predictions. Won’t be using her again! God awful and insulting! No idea how she got all those great testimonials

That's nothing new because most readers on psychic sofa probe for info and change their readings from one time to the next when you ring em again and give their own opinions on your situation.

I've no idea how some of the readers get their acclaim and such great testimonials. A lot I would never use again.

When you say Michele was insulting, was she rude to you?
01-01-2019, 03:30 PM
(31-12-2018 09:16 AM)The Watchdog Wrote:  
(28-12-2018 03:43 PM)Lady P Wrote:  First reading I had was about a POI at the time but everything she picked up made sense with this current guy. So I read with her again and was completely opposite to everything she said, also kept asking about how I felt about the situation and made up a lot of stuff... so I hung up. Overall a poor reader, has a gift when she can be bothered to use it but tries to fish for information and then gives her 2 pence worth with no predictions. Won’t be using her again! God awful and insulting! No idea how she got all those great testimonials

That's nothing new because most readers on psychic sofa probe for info and change their readings from one time to the next when you ring em again and give their own opinions on your situation.

I've no idea how some of the readers get their acclaim and such great testimonials. A lot I would never use again.

When you say Michele was insulting, was she rude to you?

She said some stuff that wasn’t true which I know for a fact it isn’t true, and she just said oh you don’t know this but x is behaving like this and is doing that... she even claimed he was impotent and a narcissist which again isn’t true! She also insulted my intelligence! It was almost as if she was reading like a scorned woman (worse than Leanne!)

Despite my amazement at Misty I’m through with readings now, I am just going to go with my gut feelings and try to enjoy life naturally again. If any predictions do come to pass from past readings I shall update

Happy new year all x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michele 4677 fabulous reader the best by miles Fiona22 0 523 11-12-2019 06:47 AM
Last Post: Fiona22