Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Demian Allen
29-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Demian Allen
I was looking through my notes and I had 3 readings with Demian, two voicemails and one 20 minute astrology reading. All these readings were based on DOB which I gave him. His validations were spot on but all the 3 predictions are different. The timings are from April and then June and then September. It has changed everytime he did a reading for me. Please feel to share if anyone else had same experience Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Demian Allen
Sapphire,

I am a very big fan of Demian he hits the nail on the head everytime. His readings are very good. I am not sure if I can help you regarding the timings though because anytime I have had a reading with Demian he tells me that it is up to me to initiate things and things will happen. Its up to me aparently.
29-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Yep, his readings are different and are very good along with validations. He picked up on the past which none of the other psychics have picked up but the three different readings have left me confused. I may contact him privately via his website and get a full astrology report with birth time and birth place.
19-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Kath sorry to hear about your experience. I go privately to readers, not only they are cheaper but you get one to one attention. Private readings are also not restricted, as they are on show. The reading will be more relaxed, try one if you want and you will see massive difference.
22-05-2012, 07:03 AM
I also opt to go for a private psychic reading. I believe it's the best way to get an accurate reading.
04-01-2013, 07:27 AM
I am quite a bit of a Demian fan. He answered a voicemail for me last week & I was blown away by his accuracy. Quite an amazing guy
04-01-2013, 01:58 PM
He has been my rock for sometime. I'm not sure on the different timings. Maybe because of the energy that we put into a situation may cause it to block or speed up depending on our negative or positive response to it? That's what the Law of Attraction tells us.

I have mentioned before that he predicted my partner coming back to me with exact timings of first contact, first meeting and getting back together. He recently predicted my new dog so accurately BEFORE I had even seen her advertised. I was looking for one and he told me I would have her by the end of the week, described her and her personality and how she would get on with my other dog. All of which are spot on!!

Just after Xmas I had a reading with him for an update on my relationship and he gave me timings of when we would be moving in together, which would be this April, and what new job my partner would get near me and how successful he would be. However, on New Years Eve my heart was totally broken when my boyfriend dropped the bombshell that he never wants commitment - not marriage, not children, doesn't want to move to my area ( he lives 100 miles away) he doesn't want me to move over there, but doesn't want to end it either!!!! I am making him sound like a real Bastard here, but I know its not been said in malaise and the way we were talking he wanted to be as fair as possible in letting me know what he wants in life and to see if our desires match.

I spoke to Demien again, 2 days ago as I trust him as he doesn't seem to sell you a dream as so many do. He is very practical and can give you the mans perspective too. From being on the floor with heartache, he did help me understand the motivation behind this shocking news my partner told me.... which is based on fear of being close to someone again and being hurt. If it wasn't for Demien I think I would have ended the relationship, but I am taking a leap of faith ( all be a cautious one) and seeing what the next few weeks bring before I make my ultimate decision. I don't want to act to hastily out of emotion, I want to see what this next month brings and if certain predictions come true before I choose my path. I feel a hell of a lot stronger speaking to him. I think when I can afford it I will have a one to one.

I'll keep you posted if it comes true.

The other psychic I spoke to before Xmas was Emma Jane, who never saw this "blip" coming, but saw that he was ready for marriage and would move in with me in April, buy a house together in October and be engaged by the end of the year!! It all seems like it was a dream reading now. I'll have to see what this next week brings.

Next week, when I have pulled myself together I am going to start the Esther Hicks 30 day positive exercise again. If anyone is interested I'll start posting it again. I am slowly pulling myself gradually to be more positive again, although its hard I do not its not impossible.
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Yes Angel Eyes please do. I want to do the exercise again too because it does work!! It will reall help with my motivation for a lot of things.

I agree with all you say about Demian- he has been amazing & down to earth x
07-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Sent a voicemail to Demian yesterday & he really is one of the top psychics. Its as if he has been with me every step of the way through my journey. He nails it everytime.
28-02-2013, 07:56 PM
I have had two voicemails with Demian..and the first one has proved correct he said someone was being ambigiuos but things would change in february..had given up.. and something has changed. I sent in another voicemail and he gave strong advice..so actually for me really helpful. I find him grounded no nonsence..and for me advice which I know will give me positive and empowering focus..so we shall see..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Damien Allen mecheeta 5 1,331 03-03-2012 01:15 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  Sam, Demian, now SKY ? YES GREAT! Kool Kat 6 2,199 21-10-2011 04:50 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday