Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did they all get it so wrong!
01-01-2019, 09:40 AM
How did they all get it so wrong!
Hi everyone and a happy new year to you all.

I've had some disturbing news. A lady that had been out of my life for a few years I found out recently she had passed away. It was a tremendous shock to me that I'm only just recovering from.

90% of the readers (except for a couple at the church who picked up she had passed over) had told me she was my soulmate and that we would end up together. Even the ones who said she had moved on told me she was with somebody else. In fact, she was with nobody. She isn't here.

It just goes to show. So readers that come on here - shame on you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: How did they all get it so wrong!
I really am so so sorry to hear this, Pasha Sad. I agree with you and others that the church mediums are the best ones to go to. A real psychic would have been able to pick up that she had passed. That is awful. For the record, I've called a couple of readers on guys I have seen since the ex (top ones too!) and they told me the same spiel. They couldn't have been more wrong!! So I will never get readings on relationships again.. I don't care how good a reader seems to be. I also agree with others that relationships readings aren't worth it.. This is a smack in the mouth to you, but there is a good to every bad and at least you can try to spend 2019 moving on and beginning your life now finally having to accept what really happened.

Now, I hope readers will stop coming on here making out how great they are and "only tell people the truth".
01-01-2019, 03:34 PM
That’s awful Pasha, sorry for your loss. There were only 3 psychics that picked up a friend of mine (that I enquired about without giving details) had passed and they were Angel Light, Julie (used to read on PS) and Tim Dehany.
01-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Sorry to hear this too pasha - my heart goes out to you. It makes you think if these readers possess any psychic gifts at all. It's quite cringy and embarrassing that they all but two got things wrong. How do you explain that? Hope you have some luck pasha and HNY to you-
02-01-2019, 03:05 PM
(01-01-2019 03:34 PM)Lady P Wrote:  That’s awful Pasha, sorry for your loss. There were only 3 psychics that picked up a friend of mine (that I enquired about without giving details) had passed and they were Angel Light, Julie (used to read on PS) and Tim Dehany.

I'd forgotten about Tim Dehaney, looking back from my reading with him in 2014 he did predict the death of someone near and dear to me. Angel Light did predict a death but this was an elderly relative she referred to. Never tried Julie on PS. There was another reader on ATA and Elizabeth Rose called Noel Isaacs who did warn me about someone passing over.
05-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss pasha.Let's hope you can move forward into a new start. Time is the biggest healer, there's no short cuts unfortunately. As for the psychic readers who did not foresee a death i can only say that this would have been down to the fact that the readers would get sacked on the spot if they did predict such a thing. I have friends that still work on there, as a past employee of that company I know what it can be like where callers become obsessional (I'm not suggesting you were either). I don't know why the readers told you there was a future with this person but can only conclude that they literally just didn't see it. It is at the end of the day just a call line for entertainment purposes. The readers get paid less than a fiver for each 20 min call so you can understand you are just one in s line of callers then on to the next one. Sorry, but that's how it is.
I left in 2014 and was one of the recruits not long after psychic sofa was launched in 2010. There were better readers on in those days, the over recruitment was starting just as I left 5 years ago, I think since the company changed management over the past 18 months the recruitments become more laid back. There are a lot of readers on there who are at the stage where they are still learning how to read cards or maybe sit in a circle at their local spiritualist church. I have been working at California Psychics for the past 5 years. The standard is higher and potential readers have to go through a vetting procedure before they have a vacancy to be taken on board. It's better paid by a long shot. No readers are left waiting around like on the sofa as they will not over recruit.
05-01-2019, 03:38 PM
(05-01-2019 03:07 PM)Mitzi Wrote:  Sorry to hear of your loss pasha.Let's hope you can move forward into a new start. Time is the biggest healer, there's no short cuts unfortunately. As for the psychic readers who did not foresee a death i can only say that this would have been down to the fact that the readers would get sacked on the spot if they did predict such a thing. I have friends that still work on there, as a past employee of that company I know what it can be like where callers become obsessional (I'm not suggesting you were either). I don't know why the readers told you there was a future with this person but can only conclude that they literally just didn't see it. It is at the end of the day just a call line for entertainment purposes. The readers get paid less than a fiver for each 20 min call so you can understand you are just one in s line of callers then on to the next one. Sorry, but that's how it is.
I left in 2014 and was one of the recruits not long after psychic sofa was launched in 2010. There were better readers on in those days, the over recruitment was starting just as I left 5 years ago, I think since the company changed management over the past 18 months the recruitments become more laid back. There are a lot of readers on there who are at the stage where they are still learning how to read cards or maybe sit in a circle at their local spiritualist church. I have been working at California Psychics for the past 5 years. The standard is higher and potential readers have to go through a vetting procedure before they have a vacancy to be taken on board. It's better paid by a long shot. No readers are left waiting around like on the sofa as they will not over recruit.

I'm sorry but I don't think that there's any excuse for this. I know PS are a little stricter with their rules, but ATA are more laid back at least and certainly the independent readers with their own sites. Even if they saw that she had passed and couldn't say anything, couldn't they at least make hints such as "I sense that someone close to you has passed over" which is what a couple of them said to him. Personally if Psychic Sofa have an issue with their readers telling someone not to waste money as the person had passed over is very wrong in my eyes. I think that PS should be more relaxed like other sites are. ATA is very relaxed with hardly any rules from my experience of readings. I agree that it really is for entertainment purposes because they employ literally anybody now on that site, I do think that the best readers are ones you'd have to see in person like at spiritualist churches. They take their "roles" more seriously and things seem to come true and be more sincere than a cheap chat line.
05-01-2019, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 06:51 PM by Mitzi.)
Virgo I entirely agree with you. I feel that psychic sofa has taken these rules to the extreme to where a caller can't ask anything now except love, work, move & family. The callers are not even allowed to ask about their financial predictions. The readers i have spoken to whom I am friends with hate this as much as the customer. Ask the answer are indeed much more relaxed about these subjects, the readers on there are paid better too. When a reader is higher paid for a call they will put more into it. A good reader will not keep on working for psychic sofa's measly less than 4 quid per reading. Think it's about 3.80 they get per 20 min call, goes up if they put more hours in but not a lot. I agree that there are ways a reader can put it across that someone has passed over without going into too much detail.
I take in private sitters and I certainly will cover any subject. Private readers, of course, will be better because they have a reputation to consider. You can also see how the psychic reads, what divination method they are using. There's a whole lot more to readings than dealing cards. Churches you find some awesome readers that visit. Not all, you can certainly find some gems if you visit regularly. Psychic sofa has deteriorated from what I've heard & made it into a call chat centre, rather like the Samaritans or for people who are lonely and want to chat about their problems., really that's all it is.
I am not familiar with the readers you discuss on here because none of these except for a few were reading on psychic sofa when i was there last 5 years ago. If you have a reading I would suggest you use some of the older established ones. I'm not saying a small proportion of the newer ones possess no talent but I would use your own judgement. I certainly wouldn't ring any of them except for ones I can trust there.
05-01-2019, 07:09 PM
(05-01-2019 06:47 PM)Mitzi Wrote:  Virgo I entirely agree with you. I feel that psychic sofa has taken these rules to the extreme to where a caller can't ask anything now except love, work, move & family. The callers are not even allowed to ask about their financial predictions. The readers i have spoken to whom I am friends with hate this as much as the customer. Ask the answer are indeed much more relaxed about these subjects, the readers on there are paid better too. When a reader is higher paid for a call they will put more into it. A good reader will not keep on working for psychic sofa's measly less than 4 quid per reading. Think it's about 3.80 they get per 20 min call, goes up if they put more hours in but not a lot. I agree that there are ways a reader can put it across that someone has passed over without going into too much detail.
I take in private sitters and I certainly will cover any subject. Private readers, of course, will be better because they have a reputation to consider. You can also see how the psychic reads, what divination method they are using. There's a whole lot more to readings than dealing cards. Churches you find some awesome readers that visit. Not all, you can certainly find some gems if you visit regularly. Psychic sofa has deteriorated from what I've heard & made it into a call chat centre, rather like the Samaritans or for people who are lonely and want to chat about their problems., really that's all it is.
I am not familiar with the readers you discuss on here because none of these except for a few were reading on psychic sofa when i was there last 5 years ago. If you have a reading I would suggest you use some of the older established ones. I'm not saying a small proportion of the newer ones possess no talent but I would use your own judgement. I certainly wouldn't ring any of them except for ones I can trust there.

Mitzi, thanks for your advice and insight. I can see why people move from PS to ATA, now. PS has turned into a chatline service and not what it originally was. I know Eleanor who used to work on there was booted off as soon as the new recruitment was on. They definitely hold their top readers for calls.. The amount of times I tried calling Psychic 7 and others where it said that they were available, typed in their digits and said they were going to connect me to my reader and then it said they were busy or logged off, looked and they're in another call. Angry
05-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Talking of CP, I really wanted to try Mattie as everyone goes on about how great she is. But I couldn't pay $15 a minute, that's ridiculous money and so I never got around to trying her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Everything I Knew About Wicca Was Wrong’ Mediums Now 0 177 26-02-2019 06:42 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Can 790 People Be Wrong About Most Haunted Been FAKE? mecheeta 0 506 01-04-2018 09:15 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Getting it all wrong. Alesha 22 4,853 15-04-2015 03:23 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Predictions are wrong! glittercat 5 1,953 30-01-2015 04:05 PM
Last Post: CLARITY2015
  Could her psychic reading to me be wrong? blabla2014 6 1,995 25-09-2014 10:45 PM
Last Post: blabla2014