Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did they all get it so wrong!
05-01-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: How did they all get it so wrong!
(01-01-2019 09:40 AM)pasha Wrote:  Hi everyone and a happy new year to you all.

I've had some disturbing news. A lady that had been out of my life for a few years I found out recently she had passed away. It was a tremendous shock to me that I'm only just recovering from.

90% of the readers (except for a couple at the church who picked up she had passed over) had told me she was my soulmate and that we would end up together. Even the ones who said she had moved on told me she was with somebody else. In fact, she was with nobody. She isn't here.

It just goes to show. So readers that come on here - shame on you!

You are not the first one where psychics have predicted someone coming into their lives when they are a goner. It's very embarrassing for them as they are supposed to see and connect to spirit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Thanks, guys for your words of support. Thanks, Mitzy for telling us how things are. I guess at the end of the day PS employees will jump on here to defend their readers. I'm done with that company. I think perhaps ATA are marginally better but then again, Hamilton, Griffin didn't pick up the obvious. Huh
06-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Hi pasha. That's absolutely terrible to not pick up they passed away. In my case all psychics I spoke with, didn't pick up the guy was married and actually conning me. So ye. U ain't alone
06-01-2019, 11:56 AM
(06-01-2019 11:19 AM)chrys Wrote:  Hi pasha. That's absolutely terrible to not pick up they passed away. In my case all psychics I spoke with, didn't pick up the guy was married and actually conning me. So ye. U ain't alone

Yeah; it beggars belief Confused
06-01-2019, 12:32 PM
(06-01-2019 11:10 AM)pasha Wrote:  Thanks, guys for your words of support. Thanks, Mitzy for telling us how things are. I guess at the end of the day PS employees will jump on here to defend their readers. I'm done with that company. I think perhaps ATA are marginally better but then again, Hamilton, Griffin didn't pick up the obvious. Huh

I am quite shocked that John H, Hamilton and Griffin didn't pick this up.. Particularly Hamilton and Griffin being on ATA (where it's laid back).
06-01-2019, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 03:40 PM by Purple Rain.)
I have had readings on sites like Keen and Fiverr Psychics and they have predicted the death of someone around me (not family though.) Had a few reading on Psychic Sofa in the past. Have found the readers on there very hit & miss & a lot of fairytale readings. Not had any reader on there that I can say anything positive has happened. ATA, I have had a bit more luck with.
24-02-2019, 11:17 AM
I had 3 readers on psychic sofa who didn't see that someone from my past had died. They said I'd reunite with an old flame who I found out since had died.
07-03-2019, 02:41 PM
None of them saw that my ex has been with someone since last summer, yet is meant to be a "commitment-phobe"!
08-03-2019, 10:55 AM
I think i've concluded that they just make a lot of it up, maybe not deliberately but unconciously based on the responses they know people want to hear?

I've spent tonnes of money and been led up the garden path by so many of the 'top' readers. Looking back, I think a lot of 'validations' were probably 'validating' for most people or just lucky guesses which I focused on while filtering out all the things they got wrong.

I've stopped readings now because really, nothing major predicted ever came through. Small predictions may have but then didn't pan out how they said they would or they were 50/50 predictions so even a guess would be right half the time.

I used to be so envious of the people writing testimonials on the sites and on here about all the numerous predictions that came through and think it must be something about me that meant I wasn't so lucky. Then i'd think well i'll try that reader as everyone is singing their praises but i'd still be disappointed that the predictions didn't come in.

I'd read posts like the one i'm writing and think 'oh they're just bitter' but i'm not, just a bit sad that I wasted so much time, energy and cash being told things that were simply not true. I also wasted time in real life pursuing situations I should have moved on from. All my own fault though, no-one forced me to pick up the 'phone.

There are too many examples on this site of 'top' readers and less revered readers getting it so, so wrong on a level that is really damaging so I can't say I have any faith in any of them really. It also doesn't make sense if what they say is true, that they pick up on 'energy' or 'spirit'. I do think circumstances can change so predictions can change but not being able to tell if someone is dead, gay, married or not interested in the client when that's happening right now suggests that they really aren't connecting with 'energy, spirit or guides' doesn't it?

Even worse when not only are they not picking up that the person is dead, gay, married or not interested but telling you you have a deep connection, they love you or they're your soulmate or whatever people want to hear (or they think people want to hear).
08-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Another thing i've found is how easy it is to give a reading that seems 'spot on' to so many people. I've been watching tarot readings for star signs on YouTube and honestly, I've watched some and thought 'that's exactly my situation', literally everything resonates. And you find dozens of comments from others saying exactly the same..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Everything I Knew About Wicca Was Wrong’ Mediums Now 0 177 26-02-2019 06:42 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Can 790 People Be Wrong About Most Haunted Been FAKE? mecheeta 0 506 01-04-2018 09:15 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Getting it all wrong. Alesha 22 4,853 15-04-2015 03:23 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Predictions are wrong! glittercat 5 1,953 30-01-2015 04:05 PM
Last Post: CLARITY2015
  Could her psychic reading to me be wrong? blabla2014 6 1,995 25-09-2014 10:45 PM
Last Post: blabla2014