Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My experiences with readers on psychic sofa
02-01-2019, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 03:52 PM by Lostsoul.)
My experiences with readers on psychic sofa
Terry- 4176
Total fake who is a very clever fake.. He hasnt even wrote his profile himself. Ive seen him in spirit and destiny where his info is completely diff to psychic sofa. Full of generalised cold statements. Predictions didnt happen.
Rosa- 4020
I doubt this is even her real picture? Some validations re work but didnt provide guidence just judged
Kerensa-
I enjoyed my reading with her and was quite impresses but i didnt write it down so rang back week later and was a complete waste of money.
Tangerine-
Quite rude not one validation (had refund)
Marina-
Lots of sugarcoating, my ex is coming back...but im actually happily married lol.

Going to try joanne for my next one anyone tried her? She seems quite down to earth from her profile?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: My experiences with readers on psychic sofa
Agreed about Terry. Tangerine I never tried because all comments on here about her said the same as you. Johanna was awful, she is too down-to-earth. Was making a cuppa whilst talking to me and it was another "your cards said this and that" reader with waffle.
02-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Theres 2 johanna and joanne isnt there... Johnna i dont feel drawn to... Was gonna try the other joanne think her pin in 4526
02-01-2019, 05:08 PM
(02-01-2019 05:03 PM)Lostsoul Wrote:  Theres 2 johanna and joanne isnt there... Johnna i dont feel drawn to... Was gonna try the other joanne think her pin in 4526

I'm sorry I haven't tried Joanne before, but best of luck if you try her!
02-01-2019, 09:15 PM
(02-01-2019 03:51 PM)Lostsoul Wrote:  Terry- 4176
Total fake who is a very clever fake.. He hasnt even wrote his profile himself. Ive seen him in spirit and destiny where his info is completely diff to psychic sofa. Full of generalised cold statements. Predictions didnt happen.
Rosa- 4020
I doubt this is even her real picture? Some validations re work but didnt provide guidence just judged
Kerensa-
I enjoyed my reading with her and was quite impresses but i didnt write it down so rang back week later and was a complete waste of money.
Tangerine-
Marina-
Lots of sugarcoating, my ex is coming back...but im actually happily married lol.

Going to try joanne for my next one anyone tried her? She seems quite down to earth from her profile?

Terry - He did not answer my question and kept going back to something I did not want to know about. Very disappointed. I found him very generic even boring.

Rosa - No psychic ability. Didn't get anything right on her own without me giving her info. To sum it up; pretty awful reading. Wasted minutes yapping about an Esther Hicks book to fill in time. Fake picture and fake psychic.

Marina - Another reader with a models picture that's been on various sites for the past ten years. At least her pic was more believable than Rosa's :} No psychic ability. She seemed to be confused and was getting muddled up with her delivery. Weird reading went on and on like one of these CD's that get stuck.

Johanna - A friendly Northern lass. Bubbly personality but unfortunately an awful reader. A bit like someone who has no experience but reads at parties for friends. Your classic tarot awful reader who will tell you things such as meeting a beautiful blond foreign lady. The reading so bad you can't take it seriously. But friendly lady, can't take that away from her.

Would like to point out that none of them saw the object of my affections was dead.
03-01-2019, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 11:07 AM by DrKNoisewater.)
Been using the site for 4 years about different things and not one reader ever got anything right. Not one. It becomes a habit a crutch and an addiction. I’m trying to slow down now but I honestly don’t know why I bother. Every one of them got all my situations wrong and if they say one tiny weeny thing which resonates then you’re back on that treadmill. It’s dangerous. I hope I can stop altogether soon. That said I’m glad to hear some readers have been good for others.
07-01-2019, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 07:00 AM by DrKNoisewater.)
(02-01-2019 03:51 PM)Lostsoul Wrote:  Terry- 4176
Rosa- 4020
Kerensa-
Tangerine-
Marina-

I agree Tangerine is so rude. No wonder she sits there available for ages. Really bad attitude.

Marina just talks crap, wastes time and waffles.

How was kerensa good then a waste of time?
11-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Forces of Nature was really awful. He asked questions all the way through and rambled a lot. Never use him again.

Merlin Nathanial was so bad and wrong. I couldn't even get one validation off him and even the worst you do manage to get something. Ended the call after 10 minutes.

Rosa was awful. Someone mentioned her harping on about an Esther Hicks book! She did the same to me. Also wasted time talking about a book called 'Power Emotions'.

Claire Louise was another terrible reader. Weird predictions and went off course.

After those awful readers, I'm put off of using psychicsofa. The company has lately got bad value for money yet use to be able to get good cheap readings off there with reasonably (some good) readers there.
21-01-2019, 08:49 PM
I do agree Tangerine can be quite blunt, but she has always been able to describe my circumstances, both positive and negative. Also, she is the only reader that told me to stop having readings and just trust the journey, so I know she picked up on me because Ive had tons!

Terry for some reason gave me a small prediction that did in fact come true. Maybe he just got lucky because the rest of the reading could indeed have been applied to anyone.
01-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Trish was very informative lots of insight into my situation wiv validations brilliant & she was friendly. Looking back some of the things that I’ve been told would happen have happened but still another biggie pred outstanding. i really think Trish is one of ps best reader & think she is very undervalued on there better than a lot of the busy readers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 33 11,323 Today 01:33 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 878 220,599 10-06-2019 07:53 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 52 11,911 06-06-2019 09:24 AM
Last Post: monika
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 23 4,465 23-05-2019 02:01 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Iona- Psychic sofa nikki3lizabethx 14 3,430 23-05-2019 01:50 PM
  Teela psychic sofa Lou-Lou 18 4,442 21-05-2019 10:47 PM
Last Post: Ice
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 53 7,979 20-05-2019 12:51 AM
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 233 36,049 27-02-2019 07:08 PM