Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roisin 4805
02-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Roisin 4805
Has anyone had readings with Roisin? I've read a couple reviews on here before but wondered if there was any further feedback?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Roisin 4805
(02-01-2019 10:00 PM)Mali Wrote:  Has anyone had readings with Roisin? I've read a couple reviews on here before but wondered if there was any further feedback?

Great reviews but she was awful for me. Wasted two 20 min readings talking about crystals and the moon!! Money down the drain!
03-01-2019, 09:46 AM
(02-01-2019 11:41 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  
(02-01-2019 10:00 PM)Mali Wrote:  Has anyone had readings with Roisin? I've read a couple reviews on here before but wondered if there was any further feedback?

Great reviews but she was awful for me. Wasted two 20 min readings talking about crystals and the moon!! Money down the drain!

Oh no... you too? I’ve spoken to her a few times over the years and a couple of things she’s hit on have been accurate which is why I’ve gone back again. But she spends a lot of time talking about crystals and the channelling she does near full moon. Has she suggested it to you? Says to come online on the night of the full moon; she’s said twice she would be online and wasn’t. I know it’s fishy, but some of her testimonials are amazing... so maybe it’s worked for some people?
03-01-2019, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 10:58 AM by DrKNoisewater.)
(03-01-2019 09:46 AM)Mali Wrote:  
(02-01-2019 11:41 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  

Oh no... you too? I’ve spoken to her a few times over the years and a couple of things she’s hit on have been accurate which is why I’ve gone back again. But she spends a lot of time talking about crystals and the channelling she does near full moon. Has she suggested it to you? Says to come online on the night of the full moon; she’s said twice she would be online and wasn’t. I know it’s fishy, but some of her testimonials are amazing... so maybe it’s worked for some people?

Yes really disappointing. She comes on at awkward times for me and I waited such a long time to get her. First reading was a waste as she just took up all my time talking about which crystal to soak in salt and which ones to put away. I left it a good few months and in this time she’d got more glowing reviews so I tried her again and she did the same thing! Crystals and the moon! Wasted so much time with that crap that she didn’t even have time to predict anything! Never again.