Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joanne 4526
03-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Joanne 4526
Well after my previous post.. New and disapointed i decided to give joanne a chance to restore my faith. She certainly med that.
I asked for a general this is what i got:-

1. Knew i was in a relationship with my twin, (she said for approx 6years, its been 7)
2. Picked up an ex saying i should forgive him but not coming back- can take this.
3. Picked up family issues fairly well alhough got name wrong but situation correct.

Good validations knew things that psychics dont usually pick up on. Very very impressed.
When askmd if the reading cud change tomorrow cuz of free will she said readings shud be valid for around 3 months unless a drastic change occurs by means of free will.
She made a prediction aboit a family member contacting me, so i said can free will change that she said no??? Its on my karmic path the contact is coming its what i do in response which is free will.

9/10 for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Joanne 4526
"She made a prediction aboit a family member contacting me, so i said can free will change that she said no??? Its on my karmic path the contact is coming its what i do in response which is free will". Sorry, but that makes no sense to me.. So there is no free will that he will contact you, it's certain.. But it's free will what you choose to do? That makes no sense. They might aswell possibly contact you or change with their free will and not contact you.. If you can make free will, so can they?

But I can't knock the reader's skills as I have never tried her.
03-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Yes basically i fell out with a family member. She was basically saying its on my path that the person will contact me as its pre determined but its my choice what i do when they contact me.
03-01-2019, 10:01 PM
(03-01-2019 09:57 PM)Lostsoul Wrote:  Yes basically i fell out with a family member. She was basically saying its on my path that the person will contact me as its pre determined but its my choice what i do when they contact me.

That's what I mean.. It's odd that some things are on a life path and they won't make any free will in this, but what you do is free will ? Makes no sense to me. I do hope you make up with your family member and sorry to hear of your falling out, hope it wasn't too bad.
03-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Thats the thing i dont want to ha ha and she kind of knew that.
03-01-2019, 10:04 PM
(03-01-2019 10:03 PM)Lostsoul Wrote:  Thats the thing i dont want to ha ha and she kind of knew that.

Perhaps it's pre-destined that you 2 aren't meant to talk, lol Tongue
03-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Ha ha ha probally. Ill ring back in a few weeka see if ahe sticks to same predictions
03-01-2019, 10:08 PM
(03-01-2019 10:06 PM)Lostsoul Wrote:  Ha ha ha probally. Ill ring back in a few weeka see if ahe sticks to same predictions

Cool, Good luck. I might try her some point, but for general ONLY. No more guy readings for me lol.
03-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Lol dont blame you
03-01-2019, 11:58 PM
I may try her as a friend of mine said she is very good.