Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Simon
04-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Simon
Great connection with this guy - very talented! Loved my reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2019, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 07:03 AM by DrKNoisewater.)
RE: Simon
Had a reading with him and all rubbish. Gave me a specific date and that came and went. Tried to give me his personal details but I didn’t take it because he was crap! Not for me. There was also dogs barking and children crying in background and he was obviously walking around opening and closing doors while he was on the phone which I found really off putting.
11-01-2019, 04:07 PM
Simon got everything wrong with me - there was no connection. There were lots of pauses and he kept saying a woman was completely into me and told me a name I never heard of. I wish I'd ended the call in the first three minutes.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
25-01-2019, 07:53 AM
I see he was back on ps the other day
07-10-2019, 10:52 AM
I thought I'd try this guy as he's always busy,,. Got nothing but a load of jargon that didn't relate to me at all. Absolutely useless and rubbish... Waste of £16.50...Undecided
08-10-2019, 08:02 AM
Awful reader. No ability whatsoever.
27-10-2019, 09:25 AM
(07-10-2019 10:52 AM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  I thought I'd try this guy as he's always busy,,. Got nothing but a load of jargon that didn't relate to me at all. Absolutely useless and rubbish... Waste of £16.50...Undecided

The problem is you, virgo, summer, others complain about these readers but then continue to read with them. We all know they're a waste of money so stop funding them!
27-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Sometimes I'm curious to see if there is some hidden talent lurking somewhere.. you never know! I have not been lucky enough to find a reader that was any good. Not on Psychic Sofa or other companies. I thought initially Melody and Kelsy was ok. Only because they did see that I was married and picked up the work I do. Other than that.. no, nothing else said came to pass so they were not that great and think they may have just guessed... I have an interest in psychic phenomena in general as I have had an awesome clairvoyant years ago and I'm in that search to find someone genuine like him again. I know there are lots of talented ones around that we don't even hear about even the random gipsy traveller. There's no one that I have read with who has convinced me. I don't wish to strip members on here of hope because at the end of the day it's up to everyone what they want to spend their money on and sometimes people are looking for that hope which is what most of these readers are a sympathetic ear. I've also been to private readers who are crap...Undecided
27-10-2019, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2019 10:25 PM by Summer.)
man its so sad the way we re all so lonely and sad that we turn to these desperate measures. what is really says about us is that somewhere in our lives we weren't taught properly how to assess situations properly or trust our own judgement. I think it s better to get some sort of counselling rather than keep asking someone else
28-10-2019, 05:14 AM
(27-10-2019 09:25 AM)Starryskies Wrote:  
(07-10-2019 10:52 AM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  I thought I'd try this guy as he's always busy,,. Got nothing but a load of jargon that didn't relate to me at all. Absolutely useless and rubbish... Waste of £16.50...Undecided

The problem is you, virgo, summer, others complain about these readers but then continue to read with them. We all know they're a waste of money so stop funding them!

I haven't actually had any readings off these cheap sites for months, but I think it's unfair to judge people for having readings when not trusting the predictions or readers. These readers are very good at convincing you and (sometimes) getting you to return to them, so they are just as at fault.. We all drink alcohol when it can make us hungover, some people smoke knowing risks, some people get fast food but it isn't good for them.. Many people read with these psychics but don't have faith in their predictions. I too have found the private readers to be just as crap, I honestly haven't had any luck going to them privately or these sites. I have had a few predictions come in in practically all areas except love (which is what I've always called about, sadly, then readers throw in predictions about other areas which happen!). I find that they can validate well, but then most of it is common sense looking back or has been shared to other customers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Simon M*L 1 713 23-07-2018 10:51 PM
Last Post: DrKNoisewater
  Simon 4880 Dee Dee 6 1,313 21-03-2018 05:44 PM
Last Post: Virgo1