Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Annie 4192
07-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Annie 4192
Anyone tried Annie 4192, I tried her today she was really good not one of them vague readers really goes into depth of whats going on covers everything not just one subject.
She actually knew stuff I was doing yesterday and told me facts of my life which are going on now left the reading very impressed not very often that happens .i know it's to early to talk about predictions but it was more of a general reading I wanted to cover everything ..i like the fact I didn't need to ask her questions and she answerd thoughts and ideas I had in my head without saying anything ..refreshing to talk to someone who dosent concentrate on relationships only
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2019, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 03:47 PM by Virgo1.)
RE: Annie 4192
I must say her profile looks refreshing, not a pic of an angel or fairy for a change. Rachel you seem to have the better luck with readers like amazing valids and little predictions. I hope her preds for you come to pass.
07-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Ive had more rubbish readings than good ones belive me lol especially when having relationship readings few years back ..but I'm starting a new job next week which she picked up straight away. she was lovely and I like the fact she's not stuck on one subject and she is also a medium and connects with spirit a lot more genuine than most on there..soon as psychics start talking about ex's I tell them I don't want to know I've moved on ..they soon go quite
07-01-2019, 07:34 PM
(07-01-2019 06:02 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Ive had more rubbish readings than good ones belive me lol especially when having relationship readings few years back ..but I'm starting a new job next week which she picked up straight away. she was lovely and I like the fact she's not stuck on one subject and she is also a medium and connects with spirit a lot more genuine than most on there..soon as psychics start talking about ex's I tell them I don't want to know I've moved on ..they soon go quite

I'm never ringing up about relationships or enquiries about guys again. They get it oh so wrong. Best of luck with your job. I might give her and Misty T a go one day for general what's coming up things.
07-01-2019, 08:29 PM
I don't blame you stay well away from relationship readings they will keep you stuck for years ..i met someone last year only lasted couple of months I went with my gut feeling that something wasn't right and ended it ..never once would I have a reading on it or ask about it been there before that's how it all started few years back was left so confused and stuck living in hope for couple of years it's no way to live..if they tell me im going to meet someone in a generàl reading great but I won't get hung up on it and I won't have readings on them
07-01-2019, 09:32 PM
(07-01-2019 08:29 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  I don't blame you stay well away from relationship readings they will keep you stuck for years ..i met someone last year only lasted couple of months I went with my gut feeling that something wasn't right and ended it ..never once would I have a reading on it or ask about it been there before that's how it all started few years back was left so confused and stuck living in hope for couple of years it's no way to live..if they tell me im going to meet someone in a generàl reading great but I won't get hung up on it and I won't have readings on them

Yup I won't be getting relationship readings again. Wasted months on my ex then called about guys since and they got it allll wrong. Then come on here and say how honest they are and speak the truth.. Your intuition is the best tool you could ever have I'm glad you've realised it, so many people ignore it.
08-01-2019, 01:10 PM
(07-01-2019 02:11 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Anyone tried Annie 4192, I tried her today she was really good not one of them vague readers really goes into depth of whats going on covers everything not just one subject.
She actually knew stuff I was doing yesterday and told me facts of my life which are going on now left the reading very impressed not very often that happens .i know it's to early to talk about predictions but it was more of a general reading I wanted to cover everything ..i like the fact I didn't need to ask her questions and she answerd thoughts and ideas I had in my head without saying anything ..refreshing to talk to someone who dosent concentrate on relationships only

Iv had a reading with Annie, at the time I had hope she was wrong in what she said but she was right, very good reader just can’t get hold of her now.
08-01-2019, 01:56 PM
(08-01-2019 01:10 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(07-01-2019 02:11 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Anyone tried Annie 4192, I tried her today she was really good not one of them vague readers really goes into depth of whats going on covers everything not just one subject.

Iv had a reading with Annie, at the time I had hope she was wrong in what she said but she was right, very good reader just can’t get hold of her now.

I thought annie was a very good reader. She picked up a lot of things about me & i was quite impressed. She was right about a guy in the military where there was a lost connection with.
Charlie 4491 is another really good reader. Almost impossible to get hold of. when shes on.
08-01-2019, 02:21 PM
(08-01-2019 01:56 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  
(08-01-2019 01:10 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  

I thought annie was a very good reader. She picked up a lot of things about me & i was quite impressed. She was right about a guy in the military where there was a lost connection with.
Charlie 4491 is another really good reader. Almost impossible to get hold of. when shes on.

I thought that Charlie was awful. I had to ask her questions for her to swing her pendulum to.
08-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Yes I was very impressed with Annie she picked up on things I had been thinking of doing over the last couple of days like she had read my mind which shocked me,also she fills the whole 20 mins with a reading that covers everything and she dose not ask questions.
She's not on much but would definitely use her again if I feel the need for a reading.