Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Purple Mist
04-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Purple Mist
Purple Mist is a new psychic on Option 0 and usually work in the evenings into early hours of the morning.

My sister was really drawn to the name and the interesting profile so she had a reading with him and she fell of her chair. He only asked for name and started with the reading where it was validation after validation including dates, places, description and name and second name initial. All she had to do was say "YES" or "NO" and before she could ask the questions, the answers were given. One of the prediction given was 2 to 4 days but it happened within 2 days which was this afternoon.

I read her notes and was gobsmacked how he would have know some of the things. Her other predictions given by Purple Mist are on par with JH so fingers crossed for that.

I just wanted to share this with everyone. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Purple Mist
Sounds like an awesome reader, thanks for the recommendation Saphire Smile
However, do you know if Purple Mist features anywhere else other than PT, after just reading the other thread regarding the price hike, I think I would rather use other possible options if I decided to have a reading myself.
04-04-2012, 10:48 PM
(04-04-2012 10:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sounds like an awesome reader, thanks for the recommendation Saphire Smile
However, do you know if Purple Mist features anywhere else other than PT, after just reading the other thread regarding the price hike, I think I would rather use other possible options if I decided to have a reading myself.

Sorry Dom I don't know. Here is his profile: http://www.psychic-tv.com/purple-mist
08-04-2012, 11:34 PM
I'm confused is purple mist a man or woman or are their two people using this profile?
09-04-2012, 12:02 AM
(08-04-2012 11:34 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  I'm confused is purple mist a man or woman or are their two people using this profile?

Purple Mist is a man. My sister has had a reading with him. The name sounds feminine Big Grin
09-04-2012, 12:39 AM
(09-04-2012 12:02 AM)Sapphire Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 11:34 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  I'm confused is purple mist a man or woman or are their two people using this profile?

Purple Mist is a man. My sister has had a reading with him. The name sounds feminine Big Grin

Umm .......... I have PM'd you
09-04-2012, 01:14 AM
(09-04-2012 12:39 AM)IndigoJ Wrote:  
(09-04-2012 12:02 AM)Sapphire Wrote:  

Umm .......... I have PM'd you

I have replied Cool
09-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Whats the deal with Purple Mist then? I was considering getting a reading with this psychic based on the feedback at the beginning of this thread, the only reason I havent yet is because he/she hasn't been online when I have checked.
I hardly have readings anymore, but felt I wanted to check this one out, but not so sure now due to the last few posts.
09-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Dom Purple Mist was online late evening yesterday. Not seen during the day so not sure. You can ring the reception and see if there is a rota. Hope this helps.
02-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi All,

I spoke with Purple Mist last night for ages! (Dreading my phone bill) but boy I am so impressed, firstly I am very sure Purple Mist is a man???

Anyhow I received so much information it was amazing, he went into my past which was really good and knew things that I had not even admitted to myself Blush

It was a great reading and I will defo update when the predictions come to pass.

much love to you all x x