Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Less than a minute
04-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Less than a minute
I was watching the show other day as one of my friend had sent a voice mail for Hazel Lee and didn't even last a minute. We replayed it again and it 43 seconds.

She also sent a text message for Alli who was doing afternoon with JH and she did the same, didn't answer the question, waffled and reading lasted less than a minute.

PT not only you are putting up your prices, but some of the psychics are not giving a full minute reading and yet recently the chatty presenters have been asking for more text messages and voice mails saying you have more room for it Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2012, 08:43 AM
RE: Less than a minute
They always say around a minute on the desk.

I havent been on here in ages and the gripes are getting more ridiculous. Its a fair point when you have your text on screen and it gets missed, or you text early, and they dont play it but ask for more....but to moan when it gets played...maybe I'm missing something??? Confused
07-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Oh no you are not missing a thing Ena
09-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Eridanus, they say a minute but they don't give a minute. Try sending a text or voicemail and time it as we did and it is less than a minute.
09-04-2012, 12:41 AM
I wonder if that falls within false advertising or are OFFCOM rules different!?!Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink There is a Sucker Born Every Minute! misssaigon 11 2,109 18-01-2013 11:49 PM
Last Post: misssaigon